Author Topic: More on Northwood Children's Home/Services  (Read 1601 times)

Offline nuiloa

• View Profile
More on Northwood Children's Home/Services
« on: November 10, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
I thought I'd post this just to give everyone an idea of what went on there.  Lance Seboe, incidentally, was the person driving the van when I went on a 'wilderness adventure' with him- and he fell asleep while driving.  The van flew into the median.  What I'd like to point out in regard to this particular legal document are the details under 'Facts', as well as how Northwood escaped punishment because Wayne Crow later died in an automobile accident.
Here's the link:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/g ... vol=apppub004c5991691&invol=1[ This Message was edited by: nuiloa on 2005-11-09 21:19 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
The facts: Typical sadistic, out of control, program behavior.

Offline nuiloa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
I thought you might be interested in this story, as well:

One day in midwinter I missed the bus to school. I didn't have a hat or mittens, because we went from the home into the bus, bus into the school, and back again at the end of the day. The woman on staff that day, a particular enemy of everyone named Heather, told me she wasn't giving me a ride even though it was below zero (I can't remember how much). It took me forever to walk to school, and I was extremely late and very angry.

Less than a week later I came down with some kind of fever. It was so bad that I lost consciousness several times. This lasted for quite some time before my primary staff decided to take me to the emergency room, where they diagnosed me with bronchitis. I went back. I got worse and worse, even a temperature of 107. My roommate, during one of my lucid moments, I remember her saying, 'Are you OK? I'm really scared for you,' and giving me a card one of my friends on the 'outs' wrote to me. I was gone, all in all, for about a month. Finally, they took me back to the hospital and surprise! I had walking pneumonia and they misdiagnosed me. Eventually I started to get better on the medication prescribed at that time.

While I was still weak in bed but lucid, Heather came to see me. She said, 'I heard you were very sick.' I nodded, thinking she was going to apologize to me. She stared at me and said, 'Well, I guess that'll teach you to wear a mittens and hat next time' and swept out of the room.

-nuiloa