Author Topic: Let's do it to Ginger Warbis' children  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let's do it to Ginger Warbis' children
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2005, 06:53:00 AM »
Hey Virginia, how about some crowbar for those kids of yours, eh??? I bet they like the taste of metal there. Huh bub? What was your address again???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
Fucking "A". I'm cia. So whatdo you think I want Warbis playing blackjack by the pool hacking the shit out of my computers?You're fucking lost buddy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 22:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here is a preview

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dobbs7mi.jpg

"

Im not Brian Dobbs and I DID NOT post this photo (of China).
Those Chinese cops,by the way,seem to be acting in a less violent manner than their American counterparts.
(Notice the man on the ground is naked,and mentally disturbed.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
On 2005-10-08 22:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here is a preview

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dobbs7mi.jpg

"

Ha! That's just my crazy ass ol' Uncle Larry. Don't worry about him. He just happened to survive that WWASPS school out in the Czech Republic. Likes to run naked around the streets in China these days. They'll just cut his balls off and end the whole ordeal eventually.

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 04:11:00 AM »
Nust be if that's your crazy as Uncle Larry your the ungrateful butt fucker I Raised as a baby? The one who sells drugs and spreads HIV? The one who calls himself an aryyan Mafia hit man? The fucking crazy kid who thinks he's me? John Russel Addiss. The piece of trash? Trailor trash anon. Trailor trash!!!!!!!!!The one the rat's out everybody else at the jail and the prison to get out? Also the one who wont take meds an is a militant gay? That's whom my accuser is. A fuck boy.

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2005, 04:28:00 AM »
interesting

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 06:10:00 AM »
It goes worse than that. He collects SSDI, works under the table. Also dealz drugs.Johnny Bench- The catcher for the red sox. lol, A fucking gay militant bitch. Ran crack houses. Runs to Mexico and runs mariuana to New York and gets caught. Rats out the other guy ............gets out. Goes from mentel institution from to mental institution. Thinks everythings funny. A damned FOOL. JOHN RUSSEL ADDIS. Also his pitcher is JOE MINA of Tampa. Him and johnny are in a crime ring of gay miltants that come to rape, pillage and plunder. The fuckers are on urban Meth. An they fucking sell out other people and what a fucking con he is. Well JONNY BOY. You can't con a con. You're ass is going back to the butt factory where they'll make you a girl with the niggars. You like it in prison anyway don't you? You told me you did. Fun and more fun. How's about hacking this fuck-boy Fornits?

Life is like a shit sandwich; the more bread you got, the less shit you gotta eat.
--Anonymous

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
What is going on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »

(Notice the man on the ground is naked,and mentally disturbed.)"

I agree with you. But it sure was a strange site for an American walking down the stree in this small Industrial town.

The locals were offended by this person, they were yelling at him. He actually broke the broom over his OWN head. Look closely at the picture and you will see the broom bent. It was freeky. I was nervous taking the picture. I thought that damn the cops may see me and get pissed off at me. I took the picture and kept on walking. The thought off being tossed into a jail somewhere for taking a picture was enough to keep me moving.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »
I started reading this one book, _Atlas of the Human Heart_ by Ariel Gore. She went to China by herself when she was a teenager. She enrolled in school and so she had a place to live and everything. There are one or two stories at least of people being intimidated from communicating with rebellious Americans, a real sensitivity over photos and stuff. Now I have to go get that book again, I never finished it. I like to get out fiction from authors from different places. I read some short stories by a Chinese author, sorry I don't remember who. Did you ever see the movie _To Live_? I asked a Chinese T.A. here about that, and he said in the original novel the ending wasn't so happy, American, you know. Anyway, he told me the author but I forget now. That is a movie I would like to see again.