Author Topic: The World is so Fucked Up  (Read 4258 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
The World is so Fucked Up
« on: September 27, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
i was thinkin' about how Fucked Up the World is.

i was Drivin' home at twilite down through the west Appalachian hills.  Alone in my truck through a country of coal and farms.  There was a single bright star(pro'ly Venus) in the west jus' above where the Sun went down.  Did ya see it ??

i was thinkin' just then about misbehavers' words today.  Thinkin' what must be goin' on over there.  Some Fucked Up Shit !!

i remember how when i was copped out i was hunted by the world.  How i talked to some cop from a payphone at 7/11 and then had to bolt.  The cops were hunting me.

i thought about the Board.  
i hope DOC SLOW gets his Fuckin' money back.
Ex-Prisoner is fierce and i want her on my side.
Misbehaver. Take care of yourself(somehow i know you will)
i wonder if the anonymous flirt, Sweet Vengeance  wants me to take her to the Mayan ruins in the jungles of Belize.
i'm thinkin' of joinin' The Red Temple Cult.

The World is so Fucked Up.

::dove::  ::dove::  :skull:

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-09-27 18:27 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
So live life while you can. Love your wife or girlfriend. Try to make a few bucks. Treat people with dignity, and be happy.

Life is short.....

Peace brother............

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
Yeah, the world is completely fucked up. All you can do is be true to yourself and make your corner of the world a little better and good place for you and those you touch. ::rainbow::
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
Is living paycheck to paycheck a crime punishable by death in floodwater?
By Lisa Earle McLeod 
http://www.forgetperfect.com

EDITOR:?You have permission to reprint this edition of Lisa Earle McLeod?s syndicated newspaper column Forget Perfect, Should living paycheck to paycheck be a crime punishable by death in floodwater? By Lisa Earle McLeod electronically or in print, free of charge, without further reprint permission as long as the bylines are included. © Copyright 2005, by Lisa Earle McLeod. All rights reserved. For further information on this story please contact Lisa Earle McLeod at 770-985-0760 or http://www.ForgetPerfect.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
Thanks for posting this. I'm pretty emotional after reading this and some other stuff around here today.

wc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
Righteous.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

dragonfly

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
Nice words my friend.

And you could be right, who knows.

(is that Haiku ??)

What is it that escapes me,

As i hesitate on the threshold ??

(well right now i gotta get stoned)

dragonfly

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
Is that Haiku ??

DragoN-FlY

Out of the sunshine

comes love on a lifeline.

Day is a dizzy ride.

dragonfly

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »
Hm-Hm-Hmmmmmmm   :smile:

dragonfly

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »

dragonfly

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »
Yeah.

Do you remember hangin' out and smokin' cigarettes in the lobby of the Hilton in Downtown Atlanta ??  i didn' have any idea how fuckin' filthy i was.  i judged you looked pretty clean so i must 'a' been still pretty clean too, but when i went up those fancy stairs, with the gold railin' and the red carpet to find the restroom and take a leak i didn' fuckin' recognize myself when i turned away from the urinal and saw my reflection in the fancy, wall length mirror !!!  i was completely covered in railroad dirt.  There were clean streaks on my face where my sweat had run.  i'm surprised we didn' get kicked outta there.  :smile: