Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 19430 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2005, 02:12:00 AM »
The Devil may speak the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2005, 02:15:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 23:12:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:
The Devil may speak the truth.

Indeed...  ::read::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
fuckin starry eyed nigguh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 09, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
On 2005-10-08 18:55:00, GregFL wrote:

"

On 2005-10-08 17:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"China is greatly misunderstood by most Westerners don't you think? I was totally amazed by their culture and sheer size, and supper hot economy. 17 million people, 2000 skyscrapers underconstruction in Shanghai! 50% of the worlds construction cranes in this country.

Have a safe trip. Careful in Colombia."

Yes people don't get it, but in 100years when the world is speaking chinese they will...

"

Not if we nuke the chi-coms now, while we still have a chance.  Megatons for Beijing, coming up.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
What amazed me the most was how Mel just pulled up to the front door. He saw us but did not pull around the side of the building. The following is what I wrote back then,

"There he was . . . Oh my God it?s Mel Sembler. . . I couldn?t believe it. My eyes focused, and I realized there was the main dude responsible for all this crap standing 30 feet from us. I yelled out there he is!! The rest joined in. Mel would not validate our existence by looking at us. He was keenly aware of the group confronting him. It was a very tense and exhilarating moment. The tension was palpable. We made a difference to the status quo. We rocked their world and made them think. We were the topic of discussion in the grand Holocaust party. "

Offline Verbal Razors

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 10, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 22:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who is Razor"

Linchpin, Therion, scarstruck, etc etc etc etc.
ever fuck with someone who has nothing to lose..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 17:58:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-10-08 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

t's real black and white what happend to us. Thousands of kids were tortured. Why is it an uphill battle.

Sorry, I missed this; crossed on the ether.

Yes, it's obvious to us who lived it! It's inobvious--damned near inaccessible--to people who have lived their whole lives in a state of general anxiety over the myth of juvenile delinquency.

Read up on Bobby DuPont's masters thesis on generalized anxiety. Then follow his career path. That bastard learned the ropes from the best of the best--WWII acquired research scientists--then put it to the test on us and our parents. And, evidently, his findings have been put to work getting bogus, but gratifying, "confessions" out of Semites of the Islamic faith.

Of course, it could be coincidence. These tactics are so rote and familiar that when I explained what happened to me to a good friend who grew up in the Haitian/Dominican mountans, she said "yeah, Zombi" and looked at me like I hadn't been paying attention.

These are old rituals; time tested, Dick Cheney approved. Nothing new here. Only thing novel about this is 3 generations of government "educated" idiots who can't bring themselves to see that it's the money bags, not our neighbors, relatives and friends, at the helm.

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"

First accurate post you made in years.
Im not Dobbs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »

"

"China is greatly misunderstood by most Westerners don't you think? I was totally amazed by their culture and sheer size, and supper hot economy. 17 million people, 2000 skyscrapers underconstruction in Shanghai! 50% of the worlds construction cranes in this country.

Yes people don't get it, but in 100years when the world is speaking chinese they will...

"

Chinese most spoken language in the world now.

China has more english speakers than any other country now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
On 2005-10-09 11:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Not if we nuke the chi-coms now, while we still have a chance.  Megatons for Beijing, coming up....."

China is too busy being overpopulated.
Dont do them any favours!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
why the hell does the Sembler depo stay at the top?   I like this one, but never seen it happen.  What kinda routine you putting on this one Ginger?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
'cause it's interesting to Straight victims and 'cause some idiot was trying to obscure it with his spam.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
On 2005-09-30 10:57:00, Antigen wrote:

"Never mind the pittance they stole from our parents. Hell, I don't even care about the various sources of graft and panhandling that also landed up on that pile of gold. These people and their cronnies command and direct BILLIONS in public funding for their war on people who prefer drugs that they don't sell. People die, fathers and mothers go to prison, hard working immigrants are framed and deported (google Dallas Fake Drugs for details), local police departments around the country are infiltrated and destroyed by multijurisdictional counterdrug task forces.

Probably the most lunatic eterprises ever devised by these sociopaths, however, is the aerial spraying of modified Roundup (aka Agent Orange... yeah, just like the stuff we used in Vietnam) on pristine rain forrests and all the critters, people and water systems therein. Want to read about something even a little crazier? Here's a Google search on Fusarium Oxysporum Thankfully, as far as I know, saner heads have prevent this madness being visited upon domestic farming, at least so far.

The content of this depo shows clearly that Betty, who is an undisputed leader in this movement since the Nixon erra, for what she is; a clueless, self rightious idiot. I wish this depo could be delivered by hand to every legislator and appointee subject to a round of her bullshit. I wish they all knew, as we do, how fucking nuts these people are so they'd quit giving them money and power.

Honest to God, I wouldn't have such an interest in these people if the worst they ever did was mess with teenagers and their families for a couple of short years. It's sad that they do that and I feel for each new generation of their emotional victims. But that's not important enough to me to warrant any sustained effort.

These people are fucking dangerous to the entire planet. Who do YOU think came up w/ the brilliant idea to pay the Taliban to quit growing opium poppies? Or was that just a pretext?

Save our planet; it's the only one with chocolate!

--Andi, domestic goddess

"

I really do think this is the more important point here folks.  Of course I don't want to see ANYONE abused at the hands of these fucking psychos but now they're doing it on a much larger scale.  They are indeed effecting public policy and that's going to hit everyone, not just the unfortunates who find themselves locked up in one of these lunatic's asylums.  The Bush admin has run amok all the while with the backing and support of these nutcases and in return he either appoints them to sensitive positions or backs their sadistic ideology.  It's about much more than us guys....MUCH more!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
http://www.straightincarchives.com/anon ... erDepo.htm

Read page four.  She states that she considers Arnold Trebach to be a "threat" to her.  DAMN woman!!!  Anyone who dares disagree with the great and powerful Oz is a threat that MUST be destroyed!! :razz:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
On 2005-10-11 09:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"'cause it's interesting to Straight victims and 'cause some idiot was trying to obscure it with his spam."

fair enough - thanks for the answer

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
On 2005-10-11 11:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.straightincarchives.com/anonanon/docs/straight/BettySemblerDepo.htm

Read page four.  She states that she considers Arnold Trebach to be a "threat" to her.  DAMN woman!!!  Anyone who dares disagree with the great and powerful Oz is a threat that MUST be destroyed!! :razz: "

Exactly! Now, shouldn't we, as freedom loving American tax payors, reexamine ALL of these people's claims about various threats to ourselves and to them? I mean, come on! Are Colombian peasants really such a threat to us as to deserve being arial sprayed with fucking Agent Orange for the past 10 years or more? Are dark complected young men in the cities such a threat as to deserve to be locked away and ass fucked for years? Are their children deserving of what that does to their lives? Are highschool and even middle school kids really such a threat as to warrant on campus police substations, trained guard dogs and 1-800-BEA-SNITCH hotline numbers posted all over the place.

Think about it. Betty Sembler is a very powerful little welfare mama. She holds seats on the boards of all kinds of policy making and lobbying bodies. When she starts babbling her nonsense about the latest newly discovered threat to the chiiiiiiiilllllldren, KIDS GET KILLED BEHIND IT!

Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them.
--Thomas Paine

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes