Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 19093 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 06:56:00, Antigen wrote:

"Brian, come clean. How much is Lenny paying you to run diversion?

The rest of you named in this rather comical little diatribe, he's got a point. Ya'll are spending way too much time in the company of Program people. It's so obvious what's going on here. I can't say why he's doing it, but Brian is running a distraction campaign. I say we just fucking ignore him.

Create an IGNORE feature for us, Anti! *Click* and he'd be gone, including his threads!

Now then, interesting tidbits from Betty Sembler's depo. I read it all in one sitting a few days ago. It's all in graphic format and, therefore, unsearchable. If anyone cares to OCR it and correct it, I'd be happy to dump a text version into the pile. Mean time, from memory, here's what I found interesting and useful about Betty's sworn testimony.

Most of it was all about trying to find out what Betty thinks is the legal definition of a threat. She said that yes indeed, she does consider criticizm of the Straight program to be personally threatening. I wish Tom had asked her opinion about all those judges and juries, all those wittnesses and investigators who have found in favor of Straight's abuse victims in various courts around the country.

I just would love to see in black and white that she discards out of hand all of these respected professionals in the same lot as all us lying, cowardly cockroaches.
Excellent point, I was thinking that as I read too.

Oh wait, that was Loretta.  :roll: Birds of a feather. . .

Oh well. There are some nuggets in there. For instance, did you know that, even after the facts in Lulu Corter and Karen Norton's lawsuits, Betty still considers Virgil to be a wonderful human being and a dear friend? Oh yeah, it's true! She said so under oath. And she considers any criticizm of him as a personal threat to her, too. I wonder if she's going to try and sue all of the judges who have found him to be a contemptable, frightening and dangerous sort of individual?

In a nutshell, I came away from that mini-novel w/ the distinct impression that Betty Sembler views our legal system and personnell very much the same as her personal staff in the Program. Anyone who dares to question anything she says or does or any of the littany of bogus public sector programs and agencies in which she is involved should rightly be prosecuted w/ extreme prejudice and at our expense.

In my humble opinion, Betty Sembler is the biggest, dumbest most ignorant, shifless WELFARE MAMA out there.

We ought to be grateful that our government monopoly schools are such a failure. If today's 18 year olds could do arithmetic, they'd be out buying enough rope to hang everybody over 40.
--Alan Handleman on Social Security

"

I don't know how I missed this post but I did.

My sentiments exactly.

Our youth can not understand why society chooses to criminalize a behavior with so little visible ill effect or adverse social impact... These young people have jumped the fence and found no cliff.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
Did you noticed when Betty was shown the EBAY  for the "pump" she had no idea the picture was of the penis pump.

Why?

It's my guess, Mel used it on some other woman.

It's been rumored

I suspect it was not for use with Betty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Betty knew damn well what the pump was.  She just likes to lie, when she isn't lost in her fantasy world.  Half the time she's knowingly telling lies, the other half she's just fucked up and delusional.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
You have not put the puzzle together yet. Look at the questions in the Depo.........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »
The questions point to the direction of where this is going. Why do you think that the trial is so far from now? Hum let me guess..............

That's a lot of time. What's about to happen?

The next few months will be very interesting for all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2005, 02:27:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 08:19:00, 001010 wrote:

"

The rest of you named in this rather comical little diatribe, he's got a point. Ya'll are spending way too much time in the company of Program people. It's so obvious what's going on here. I can't say why he's doing it, but Brian is running a distraction campaign. I say we just fucking ignore him.

Create an IGNORE feature for us, Anti! *Click* and he'd be gone, including his threads!

Now then, interesting tidbits from Betty Sembler's depo. I read it all in one sitting a few days ago. It's all in graphic format and, therefore, unsearchable. If anyone cares to OCR it and correct it, I'd be happy to dump a text version into the pile. Mean time, from memory, here's what I found interesting and useful about Betty's sworn testimony.

Most of it was all about trying to find out what Betty thinks is the legal definition of a threat. She said that yes indeed, she does consider criticizm of the Straight program to be personally threatening. I wish Tom had asked her opinion about all those judges and juries, all those wittnesses and investigators who have found in favor of Straight's abuse victims in various courts around the country.

I just would love to see in black and white that she discards out of hand all of these respected professionals in the same lot as all us lying, cowardly cockroaches.

Oh wait, that was Loretta.  :wave:

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse

EST (Lifespring) '83

Salesmanship Club '84-'86

Straight, Inc. '86-'88"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2005, 02:29:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 23:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

Oh wait, that was Loretta.  :wave:

EST (Lifespring) '83

Straight, Inc. '86-'88"

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2005, 02:30:00 AM »
On 2005-10-05 23:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

:wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »

"

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: >On 2005-10-04 06:56:00, Antigen wrote:

Oh well. There are some nuggets in there. For instance, did you know that, even after the facts in Lulu Corter and Karen Norton's lawsuits, Betty still considers Virgil to be a wonderful human being and a dear friend? Oh yeah, it's true! She said so under oath. And she considers any criticizm of him as a personal threat to her, too. I wonder if she's going to try and sue all of the judges who have found him to be a contemptable, frightening and dangerous sort of individual?

In a nutshell, I came away from that mini-novel w/ the distinct impression that Betty Sembler views our legal system and personnell very much the same as her personal staff in the Program. Anyone who dares to question anything she says or does or any of the littany of bogus public sector programs and agencies in which she is involved should rightly be prosecuted w/ extreme prejudice and at our expense.

In my humble opinion, Betty Sembler is the biggest, dumbest most ignorant, shifless WELFARE MAMA out there.

We ought to be grateful that our government monopoly schools are such a failure. If today's 18 year olds could do arithmetic, they'd be out buying enough rope to hang everybody over 40.

--Alan Handleman on Social Security

"

I don't know how I missed this post but I did.

My sentiments exactly.

Our youth can not understand why society chooses to criminalize a behavior with so little visible ill effect or adverse social impact... These young people have jumped the fence and found no cliff.

EST (Lifespring) '83

Straight, Inc. '86-'88"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2005, 02:33:00 AM »
On 2005-09-27 13:56:00, DOC SLOW wrote:<

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: br>
"You should scan it and post it for all to see.

If we choose to violate the rights of the innocent in order to discover and act against the guilty, then we have transformed our country into a police state and abandoned one of the fundamental tenants of a free society. In order to win the war on drugs, we must not sacrifice the life of the Constitution in the battle.
--US District Judge H. Lee Sarokin

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
fucking cheesedick. fuck you, you retarded crowbar-sucking mulatto bitch. get a life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
NO NO lets do it for SAMMIE Now...Go Sammie Go,
oops ....ahhhh, mmmmmm wrong thread :roll:

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »
Perhaps an Ignore button wouldn't work on an Anon post?

:???:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
-- John F. Kennedy (1917-63), U.S. Democratic politician, president. Speech, 13 March 1962, the White House.

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »
Well, the trouble is w/ anon proxies. No matter how much of a pain in the ass it is when some control freak uses them to try and disrupt the server, so many people use them legitimately to avoid legal or physical threats while getting their stories out. So, here we are. At some point, if he keeps it up, I may have to get some sort of restraining order or some such. Maybe if I just file suit for all the hours I've spent cleaning up his mess that would do it. I dunno.

Better, though, could someone please try and just convince the little bastard to stop inturrupting our conversation like a hyper fucking toddler?

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats---approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.
--Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom:

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
You posted the following:

And, trolling permitting, give us your take on it here http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=7&35658

Is there a specific area to post, don't understand. There is no heading and when you click the link it just takes you to the Straight Forum.