Author Topic: Kevin Lowe, Child Abuser at Straight, inc. St. Petersburg  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kevin Lowe, Child Abuser at Straight, inc. St. Petersburg
« on: September 24, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Kevin Lowe was a fucking prick when I was in Straight.

He was one of the most abusive Staff members, definitely on a psycho power trip.  He used to like to humiliate and physically intimidate younger phasers, I guess it made him feel tough, like when he choked some reallly small kid until he passed out, after which Kevin Lowe dropped him to the floor.

What a fucking asshole.  Does anyone know how to get a hold of him?  I'd like to "confront" him about some of his antics at Straight.

I heard he married Kelly Dorsey and that they are involved in some kooked-out Christian group.

Kevin Lowe participated, condoned, and ordered many incidents of child abuse at Straight, Inc.  He wasa an adult at the time, on Senior Staff, and I hope his criminal ass pays for the pain and suffering he caused.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Verbal Razors

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 03:47:00 AM »
bump
ever fuck with someone who has nothing to lose..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
Kevin Lowe abused children at Straight, Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL circa 1982

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
Yes, it is true.  Kevin Lowe is a child abuser.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
Kevin Lowe abused lots of kids on numerous occasions at Straight, Inc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
bump it up.... :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
Kevin Lowe is a sadistic, power-crazed shit who repeatedly abused children during his tenure on Senior Staff at Straight, Inc., St. Petersburg, FL, during the early 1980s.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
Kevin Lowe liked abusing children as part of his work as Senior Staff member at Straight, Inc., in St. Petersburg, Fl during the early 1980s.  He particularly liked to pick on and bully the younger, smaller children, this made him feel like a real man, made him feel powerful and in control.  He liked to boast of his "past" in which he would portray himself as some sort of Satanic acid guru.  He believed that diabolical forces really were  communicating with him through heavy metal records and ouija boards.

Once, I saw him choke a kid who couldn't have been older than 14, hold him against a wall by the neck until the kid passed out, after which tough guy Kevin Lowe dropped him to the floor.  Following this stunning display of machismo, he casually sauntered back behind the group, said something to another staffer, and walked out the door.  

Kevin Lowe liked to beat up on little kids to compensate for his small penis.  It really irked him that younger kids had larger members, he enjoyed doing strip searches and comparing himself with new intakes.

He married Kelly Dorsey, poor girl, I bet he beats her skinny ass whenever he can't get an erection, which is probably very frequently in a man as obviously  insecure about his genital size as Kevin Lowe seems to be.

Kevin Lowe affiliated himself with some kooked-out, chicken-sacrificing Christian sect after he left Senior Staff at Straight, Inc.  He continues to be an unprosecuted child abuser to this day.

Offline Verbal Razors

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 01:08:00 AM »
Bump
ever fuck with someone who has nothing to lose..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
On 2005-10-08 13:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Kevin Lowe liked abusing children as part of his work as Senior Staff member at Straight, Inc., in St. Petersburg, Fl during the early 1980s.  He particularly liked to pick on and bully the younger, smaller children, this made him feel like a real man, made him feel powerful and in control.  He liked to boast of his "past" in which he would portray himself as some sort of Satanic acid guru.  He believed that diabolical forces really were  communicating with him through heavy metal records and ouija boards.

Once, I saw him choke a kid who couldn't have been older than 14, hold him against a wall by the neck until the kid passed out, after which tough guy Kevin Lowe dropped him to the floor.  Following this stunning display of machismo, he casually sauntered back behind the group, said something to another staffer, and walked out the door.  

Kevin Lowe liked to beat up on little kids to compensate for his small penis.  It really irked him that younger kids had larger members, he enjoyed doing strip searches and comparing himself with new intakes.

He married Kelly Dorsey, poor girl, I bet he beats her skinny ass whenever he can't get an erection, which is probably very frequently in a man as obviously  insecure about his genital size as Kevin Lowe seems to be.

Kevin Lowe affiliated himself with some kooked-out, chicken-sacrificing Christian sect after he left Senior Staff at Straight, Inc.  He continues to be an unprosecuted child abuser to this day."

It's true. Kevin Lowe is a child abuser with a very small dick.

Offline No T&R

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
Your facts are wrong.
You haven't had info on him since Straight. He only stopped dating Kelly about 15 years ago. They never married.

I was abused both at his hands and his direction. I hated him more than anyone else in St Pete Straight.  

I met him years later and somehow we became friends. He's the only person I ever forgave from there. He was honest about what he did wrong. I had to think, though I was a victim there, I was also a perpetrator to other kids. Maybe not as a staff member, but I assisted in other people misery. It didn't make it right that I was abused. So, I let that hate go.

He was the only eyewitness to Millers "staff meetings" that I have ever spoke to. They should be glad he never exposed them for what went on behind the scenes. There are scandals & acts never reported on this website.

I have never defended anyone from there.
I will defend him, because he changed.
He is no defender of Straight or what he did there.

Go ahead and spew your hatred.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
Indeed! Blame the game, not the players. We all (w/ rare exception) got tricked, duped, coerced and mindfucked into behaving like deplorable animals. That's why the Program is such an important and underreported problem. It's not the specific individuals who happened to be involved. Hell, we were all just unfortunate strangers thrown together. I bear no ill will toward anyone from 20 odd years ago. I just want the public to understand how bug all NUTS the Semblers and their cornies are so that they'll quit giving them money and power.

Speaking of ppl I knew 20 odd years ago, I went back and read your other posts. Who are you? Please feel free to contact me any old way you want privately.

All contemporary religions and churches, all and every kind of religious organization, Marxism has always viewed as organs of bourgeois reaction, serving as a defense of exploitation and the doping of the working-classes.
--Nikolai Lenin, Russian revolutionary

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
On 2005-10-10 11:46:00, No T&R wrote:

"Your facts are wrong.

You haven't had info on him since Straight. He only stopped dating Kelly about 15 years ago. They never married.

I was abused both at his hands and his direction. I hated him more than anyone else in St Pete Straight.  

I met him years later and somehow we became friends. He's the only person I ever forgave from there. He was honest about what he did wrong. I had to think, though I was a victim there, I was also a perpetrator to other kids. Maybe not as a staff member, but I assisted in other people misery. It didn't make it right that I was abused. So, I let that hate go.

He was the only eyewitness to Millers "staff meetings" that I have ever spoke to. They should be glad he never exposed them for what went on behind the scenes. There are scandals & acts never reported on this website.

I have never defended anyone from there.

I will defend him, because he changed.

Go ahead and spew your hatred."

Then why ain't the fucker trying to bring Virgil into court to answer for his crimes?  Has he tried to seek out people he did serious harm to?  If he has "changed", what has he done to stop these types of programs from proliferating?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
None of his actions since then change the fact that Kevin Lowe abused kids on a large scale while he was on Staff at Straight, Inc., in St. Petersburg, Fl during the early 1980s.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
On 2005-10-10 11:46:00, No T&R wrote:

By his silence about these "scandals & acts" you mention, and his complicity in numerous acts of child abuse, he is defending Straight.  If he knows more and is not making it public, he is defending Straight and all the abuses that went on there, those perpetrated by him, and those perpetrated by others.  Kevin Lowe is an unprosecuted child abuser.