Author Topic: Films and Media on Straight Inc.  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Films and Media on Straight Inc.
« on: September 17, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »
Name some films, media (non report like or worded on type or written or M.I.s or other sarcasm) that have been made that describe or more accurately depict Straight Inc.

Please put them in a post here please.

Here are some that I am aware of:

umm, I don't know any.

There was one on Montel a few months back. A girl got upset and talked about Straight Inc.

I read there was a documentary on Straight online somewhere. There are news stories on Straight, but I don't know any.

I actually got to see one that was made with a cheap camera. Some guy was at a court house on the beach. He got reamed in the parking lot. Some redhead was talking about land planning.

What else is out there? I would like to see more. Are there any films or full media video that have stories that are at least similar to what happened at Straight Inc.?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
This is tongue-and-cheek:

Remember "Not my Kid". This was a propaganda film about straight in the eighties. I watched it a couple times while getting stoned with my friends in high school.

But that's not really what you asked for. It might be worth a laugh now, though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »
There was news show on S.A.F.E., thankfully quite unflattering. Loretta Parrish was added to someone's hit list after they saw it.

I hope someone can post that link.

There is some recent media I have run into, although I have not seen them, the news stations in Ohio like to get KHK phasers and graduates on the news to show everyone what a good job KHK does of brainwashing.

Does anyone have the Sixty Minutes or whatever news show came out in the 80's?

I would also like a copy of G.Y. Bush endorsing Straight. You can see some of that in the Straight Kids clip.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
i was at springfield when princess Diana and Nancy Reagan came to Str8 and publicly endorsed the nasty ol' mind-fuck sickness cult to the world.  There are videos of this somewhere.  i watched it once.  The video shows a packed open meeting, with Lady Di and Nancy sittin'in the front row of the parents side next to staff. It also shows newcomer introductions and 2 5th phase intros.  That's all i can remember about it. It was about a half hour film My parents had a copy, but i tried to steal it from them about 10 years ago but got caught and had to let it go.  Now my mom claims to have lost it.  It seems to me there were lots of cameras in the room that day.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
Sorry to hear how much your parents suck.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
yeah.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »
You're obviously bullshitting about that video there, S.E.Pirate. I challenge you to show me where it is at please. Kindly email me the length to my email address @:

[email protected]

If you find it I will genuflect for you here online. Thanks.

That old Not my Kid. I never saw that, did it make it to DvD yet, eh?!? It is for sale in some places but I upgraded from VhS for sheer sake of time and media purposes.

I know there are more. I wonder what I gotta do to view some of the government's documentaries on Straight. Isn't there some kind of club I can go to to view all the clippings the government keeps? I heard its out there. Let me know more, I'm very interested.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
Who r you?anon?

God is inconceivable, immortality is unbelievable, but duty is peremptory and absolute.
--George Eliot, author

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
On 2005-09-17 13:04:00, Deprogrammed wrote:

"Who r you?anon?

God is inconceivable, immortality is unbelievable, but duty is peremptory and absolute.
--George Eliot, author

"

I am your worst nightmare...

Have a seat DP - 7 and 21 for you :wave:

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »
No Bullshit.  i've seen it.  i never had a copy of it myself.  Fuck the Crown.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »
I just rememebered some other media shit that happened.

A QVC-like channel ran a Xmas special called "straight from the heart" This was in the fall of '88. They had a professional songwriter write a song that went like this:

"Straight from the heart

I'm really free

Learning to live again

Being me

And coming home

Is the best part

Of (something something)

Straight from the heart"

They had us learn the song (I can't believe I still remember it) and taught us choreography. That is, we had to sway our arms back and forth during the chorus and shit.

Then they brought a camera crew in and filmed us singing the song and filmed some tame raps. No motivating, the topic was something to try to induce emotions, something warm and fuzzy, and then we simply put our hands up. I think the rap was like, "who do you care about in here". Whoever was crying got called on and the whole thing was filmed.

I remember thinking "this seems so fucking staged".

Then they actually aired the thing on QVC Xmas morning to help them sell bullshit. I think straight got money for it too.

It's so telling now that we couldn't motivate. The producers probably saw that and said, "no fucking way, we can't show that!"

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 02:56:00 AM »
On 2005-09-17 16:55:00, shady grove wrote:

"I just rememebered some other media shit that happened.

A QVC-like channel ran a Xmas special called "straight from the heart" This was in the fall of '88. They had a professional songwriter write a song that went like this:

"Straight from the heart

I'm really free

Learning to live again

Being me

And coming home

Is the best part

Of (something something)

Straight from the heart"

They had us learn the song (I can't believe I still remember it) and taught us choreography. That is, we had to sway our arms back and forth during the chorus and shit.

Then they brought a camera crew in and filmed us singing the song and filmed some tame raps. No motivating, the topic was something to try to induce emotions, something warm and fuzzy, and then we simply put our hands up. I think the rap was like, "who do you care about in here". Whoever was crying got called on and the whole thing was filmed.

I remember thinking "this seems so fucking staged".

Then they actually aired the thing on QVC Xmas morning to help them sell bullshit. I think straight got money for it too.

It's so telling now that we couldn't motivate. The producers probably saw that and said, "no fucking way, we can't show that!""

That is so fuckin weird...I was in there for that...I recall the cameras and the no motivating...but I do not recall the song at all...I must have blocked it out...
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 03:08:00 AM »
it must have been a traumatic song.