Author Topic: Relatives of California kids who've been abducted!! Attn!!!  (Read 930 times)

Offline hurleygurley

• View Profile
    • http://www.thetroublingtroubledteenindustry.org
Relatives of California kids who've been abducted!! Attn!!!
« on: September 16, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
If you or anyone you know is a relative of an abducted teen FROM CALIFORNIA, there is someone in Dianne Feinstein's office taking information and sending letters to the state and or program that the kid is suspected to be held. They will only say that they are "doing research" and "checking into numerous complaints." I don't know if it will help in the short run but a bunch of fax's all around the same time would be good. You can call or email but it's my experience that emails get lost and phone calls sometimes can be cut off abruptly.

The contact in Feinstein's office is Evan Pena - fax # 202-228-3944, Feinstein's office no. in DC is 202-224-3121.

Pena has been sent, and presumably read, Alison Pinto's Exploitation in the name of Specialty Programs  FYI, If you haven't read it and distributed to everyone you know who is ignorant about the horror I suggest you do now! It's an academic paper, very well written and covers all of the major concerns.

If you can think of other places to look for people who are worried about their California relatives I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »