Author Topic: Dave Hubbard  (Read 983 times)

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« on: September 13, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
What about executive staff member David Hubbard. Does anyone know what happened to that blond prick? The last I heard of him he was engaged to Barbara Frenz%l. That was about 14 years ago... I doubt that they ended up married considering she was engaged to Mike Ree$e about a month b4 she hooked up with Dave... but love is weird...I guess you never know...

He was one of the most self righteous assholes I have ever come into contact with!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
Look, I know you all learned to take it up the ass while sitting down. But what the fuck is with all the h*d1ng of staff names? They can motherfucking write some shit up that might help us out, or they can eat shit.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
I am not sure what you are trying to say anon... If you are criticizing me for wanting to know about the whereabouts of certain exec staff...then you will have to deal with it...the reason that I want to know (besides idle curiosity) is that I think that people should know where all of the execs ended up...maybe then there is a better chance that they will be held accountable for their actions. It is very easy to get these names to pop up on Google...so maybe somebody will do a Google on one of the execs that we locate...and keep their kids away from these abusive assholes (wherever they may be)...

If you are merely upset at my using %%#%# in the place of staff names...well I do it for the same reason...It is my personal opinion that phaser staff should not show up on Google searches because even though they were often pricks...they were also victims of the same brainwahsing as you and me...you can disagree of you want...but I just do not think that they should be held to the same level of accountability... I grant the same courtesy to other phasers who treated my poorly...

So while David Hubbard is a prick and C^ris Sco$$ins is also a prick...I will spell out Dave's name and leave Chris's confidential...
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
i thought Dave H. had been a phasre too.  i remember him when he was on jr./sr. staff in '86.  i think i remember when he was on 5th phase.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
yeah...but he went on exec staff...so i have no syoanthy for the bastard...same goes for leslie murden (roberts)
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dave Hubbard
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »
Chris Scoggins. Little wiry dude. I bet he was high on coke or speed. Or, high on cool aid.