Author Topic: My apology  (Read 15335 times)

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 04:41:00, shady grove wrote:

"Anon, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about now. Anger is cool, whatever."

I wrote the post above this one you wrote, not most of the other ones about addiction. You're so uncomfortable with anger that you read my post as saying "anger is cool". And, you throw the "fucking" in there, just to remind us that you are angry. Well done, mate. Get a mind of your own. Believing you are an "addict" nearly twenty year after the fact is pathetic. Remember, they abused you severely. You and Sophie both owe it to yourselves to question this whole "addict" thing. You too are baby man, Straight produced many of these, who like to be a baby in front of strangers in a meeting. Or spout a bunch of ridiculous program shite. It is pathetic for you two to spend your time going to meetings. Live it up. Life is short. Do drugs or don't do drugs. For god's sake, don't waste another 18 or twenty years on this shit before you figure it out. Try some exit counseling for that cult addiction of yours.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
One of the worst things that Str8 did was to diagnose people with addiction without knowing all of the facts...they had a 13 year old girl whose drug of choice was "flowers" for god sake...

I am also sorry that some of you had to endure Str8 when you did not even have a problem with drugs...I am an addict and I wish to god that my mother had found a different treatment center.

Str8 sucked (understatement of the year)

But for you to have the gaul to diagnose me as not an addict just b/c YOU are not an addict...FUCK YOU! you are engaging in the same type of irresponsible behavior as Str8!!!! You know nothing about me...

I pity you that you are still so angry at what Str8 did to you that you have now decided to diagnose others as non addicts... YOU are so brainwashed that you do not believe in addiction simply because you are not an addict...just because you have a choice...as a non addict...does not mean that there is no such thing as addiction...you are so arrogant...

What if you convince someone on this site with your anti AA/NA propoganda and they get high and end up dying? People die from addiction every day...I personally know a number of people who have died from addiction...my best friends sister was found in a van in DC with a needle in her arm...

Look, I am sorry that Str8 fucked you up so bad...but for you to say what you are saying...you are perpetuating the legacy of Str8's abuse... :exclaim:
our Anger is a Gift

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
Well said.  Take or leave whatever you experienced in Straight, but move on.

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
I mean to say that diagnosing someone as not an addict when you do not even know them...that is the same things as Str8 diagnosing a non addict as an addict...
our Anger is a Gift

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
agreed
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
On 2005-09-08 23:10:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"i never intentionally hurt anyone, but i know my actions caused pain.  i guess what i'm apologizin' for is my own ignorance.  i'm sorry that i lacked understanding and so allowed myself to be used as a tool of oppression against my brothers and sisters.  i was weak.

It matters not whether i was a victim.  i want to apologize to those i hurt."

go fucking clean out the latrine. I would not tolerate your weakneedy apology if you offered it with my M4 in your face. Fight or die; it always was your choice. You expect forgivness?Since/if you refuse to fight you are already dead. I'd put you out of your misery so I would not have to type a... fuck it you're already gone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
Pirate, you didn't stand up for yourself and you can deal with that on your own time. But, you turned on your own. I can't forgive, but I can damn well make sure I don't have anyone like yourself watching my back. It's been a long week and Coasties(overtaxed HELO CWs) have shook me LOOSE. You did not deserve my tirade/attack and you have my pity.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
No antigen I disagree. These groups (at least every one I've been to) has no agenda that I have witnessed (and I've been to alot of meetings) where convincing someone else that they are powerless was happening. The program is voluntary (yes, I know some are court-ordered, but they don't receive any coercion, I can guarentee this...hell most of these types are in a coma in along the back wall).

I have never claimed to be powerless over my own actions. That's not what is being referred to at all.

Anon, maybe I am pathetic. That is a relative term and compared to you or another I may be. I can certainly identify some pathetic parts of me that I'd like to change...like being obese. But I have a good life (compared to someone more pathetic than me).

Thank you for your suggestion to stop going to meetings and get counseling. I assume it was made in good faith. Yes I did throw in a few "fuckings", I thought that kind of thing was done alot around here.

I didn't assume your post meant "anger is cool" I meant something else that seems a little stupid to try to explain now. You've pointed out a few things in me that maybe I should examine. I'm not sure how you have information about me, but I will accept it.

Does anyone here realize that 12-step groups are not straight. There is no formal connection? People in meetings can't believe my straight stories when I tell them. They KNOW how fucked-up I am about that place.

Later

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
My apology
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
No, Wet Noodle, nobody said you were never addicted to anything. I'll take your word for it, but w/ a grain of salt. If you haven't used in so many years, odds are very, very slim that what you are was, far less are, is an addict.

What Anon said and I echoed (a dozen times using various words and phrases) is that neither you nor anyone else is powerless over substances or addiction.

You want a method that's just as effective, if not more so, than the 12-step method? Ok, how about the merchant method? Instead of going to meetings, just quit going to the dealer? Simple, huh? And 100% effective, if you work it. Also less time consuming, 0 mindfucking and overall just a better solution.

Shady, it doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree. It's not my opinion or anon's that the courts, certification boards and other people in positions of authority are coercing so many people in this country and abroad into 12-step indoctrination under threat of imprisonment or loss of livlihood. It's objective, documented fact. And, according to at least four different courts, also a violation of the seperation clause.

And it doesn't matter whether you approve of the practice or not. Who in the hell do you think is promoting these stupid policies? Non steppers? No, that's doubtful. I'm fairly certain that it's stepcraft believers and practitioners behind this.

The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie-deliberate, contrived, and dishonest-but the myth-persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.
--John F. Kennedy, U.S. President

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Apostate 10/82 -
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »
On 2005-09-14 10:52:00, the wet noodle wrote:

But for you to have the gaul to diagnose me as not an addict just b/c YOU are not an addict...FUCK YOU! you are engaging in the same type of irresponsible behavior as Str8!!!! You know nothing about me...

I say you are not an addict because you aren't one.  Do you have physical symptoms of withdrawal when unable to obtain certain substances? No?  Congratulations, you are NOT AN ADDICT.

What if you convince someone on this site with your anti AA/NA propoganda and they get high and end up dying?

Puh--leaze!!!! Quit the dogma spouting!! "DEADINSANEJAILDEADINSANEJAIL" there, I said it twice so you don't have to.  If someone were to leave NA/AA, use drugs and die, all from reading what I have said, then fine.  At least they will have died free of the Stepcult, which is preferable to being a living dead Zombie For Bill W.  

Look, I am sorry that Str8 fucked you up so bad...but for you to say what you are saying...you are perpetuating the legacy of Str8's abuse...

Now that would be insulting if it weren't so goddamn ridiculous---to say that by attempting to free folks from the Stepcult, I am perpetuating the legacy of Straight's abuse.  Damn, dude, you are 'washed HARD!   How you can swallow the Stepcult dogma that was PART AND PARCEL, an INTEGRAL PART of Straight, is goofy enough, but then to say that when I bash Stepcraft that I am perpetuating Straight's abuse......sheesh!  It's OK, your sponsor will make the bad druggies go away, now roll over and go back to sleep........

"

dragonfly

My apology
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »