Author Topic: My apology  (Read 14826 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
Heads skewered on stakes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 19:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Crack the shell of an idol, if you want a metaphor."
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Crack the skull of a Straight Executive staff member, if you want a real kick.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2005, 09:16:00 PM »
Exec. staff were the main source of the intimidation.  They were all adults and experienced enough to know that what they were doin' was criminal.  I can remember Mr. Kelleher and Dean M**tretta comin' into the back of group durin' friday night review and bein so mean and cruel to the kids, i think i actually did hate those mutherfuckers at the time.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
Dean was a dick to be sure, but the REAL reason that piece of shit COCKSUCKER was there was to get a sniff of young male sweat that he no doubt missed from when he used to be a junior and senior staff member. ::ftard::

"Dean's boys" they were called, I think. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::kma::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
On 2005-09-11 19:39:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"Dean was a dick to be sure, but the REAL reason that piece of shit COCKSUCKER was there was to get a sniff of young male sweat that he no doubt missed from when he used to be a junior and senior staff member. ::ftard::

"Dean's boys" they were called, I think. :rofl: "

Good thing you posted his name in full so it comes up on Google!

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing anon  :wave:  

You sound like a very unhappy person... :grin: Hatin' is easy...

That is my experience as applied to my life...if you want to continue to hate and continue to WANT to blame str8 for all of your problems...then be my guest...

As for me...I am choosing to fight back instead...

Fuck stra8!
our Anger is a Gift

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
On 2005-09-09 15:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh my god, would you please think about the things you say? We defeated the Nazis because we forgave them? People had mass forgiveness rites for the Indians during that whole genocide?

Noodle, you are in your thirties and you have been brainwashed since Straight to think you have a "disease" or problem that nobody could have diagnosed at the age you went into Straight, a "disease" the diagnosis of which is so not based in fact that for the first time in the DSM they had to take a vote on whether or not they were going to call it a mental illness thing. I'll tell you why you believe forgiveness would give you peace, what the hell, I don't mind throwing a wager out there that you got some story burned in your head by Straight that you are totally afraid to question. So you have been going to these 12-step meetings for years, not because you really have drug or alcohol problem, but because you were really hurt as a child, you were in fact crippled with respect to your emotional functioning, and so instead of regarding Normalische Volken as potential friends for the company and enjoyment and needs of secret sharing and personal life problem solving, you thought you especially needed special friends who "really understood" that the lie Straight told you was true, that you were a diseased druggie with a sick twisted mind, that was your disease, and you NEEDED, really needed those meetings. So now that you are in your thirties, you spend your times not on the satisfying projects that many people discipline themselves to and find deep satisfaction in later in life. You remain a grown man in need of a room full of people who are more or less strange in that they also need a room full of people to take a look at their forgiveness functioning, their recognition of anger as an emotion which really ought to be fixed to not be anger, and so on. All the various and sundry truisms like "you are here for a reason", "there is a reason you are here", "my best thinking got me here and therefore i won't think anymore i will ask other people to think for me", and "my sponsor knows me better than I know myself!" The reason for that is that you bare way too embarassingly much, your sponsor might not even realize that. But eww, kid. I'm sorry about all that. They busted you up in Straight, and some folkses see themselves as accomplices rather than textbook victims so they really don't care to press the issue, having been so abused that they believe they were at one with the purpose of the Institution, rather than being destroyed children who's mind were, in fact, enslaved my practiced thought reform and abuse techniques.

But you, and I regret that you will take me as a mean troll, for I assure you of my sincerity when I say I do not love you, I have never met you, you do not love me, this is the internet, and yet, and I wish I could say your name here to give you more impact, but you, my dear, do not deserve the current status of your wrecked life. In which you back down and back down and back down. THAT is what forgiveness is. I would like to suggest to you that you get a clue on just what happened to the mind and spirit of the boy that got left by his parents in a lock-down facility on whichever date it was in true and actual history that you got dumped. Then you will see how Straight so raped your entire life that you have wasted years of your life in the way. Going to 12-step meetings, emasculating yourself in front of strangers. That is for your WIFE, or for private counseling, or close friends. You are strong boy, you fought the cruel institution when you were in there. Be strong enough to see the real history. Your parents are very happy to be getting such long-lasting returns on their initial investment for the purposes of your destruction."

BTW this is the post I was responding too...
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
If I live in hate...then Str8 wins... Hate just perpetuates more hate...

Hatred is purity...weakness is disease...oh we'll bury you..it's manifest destiny..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
:smokin:  i'm burnin' one for you now. it's nice. i don't hate you one bit, jeezus, why'd you think that had any hate in it? it bothers me that you misbehaved for so long, they committed child torture on you, i read your post on the restraining they did to you, and yet, your mind, not by your fault, was still getting the cool aid pumped into it. and i do mean cool aid in the sense of being a poison.

look, kiddo, something you gotta realize is i can just fuck off as far you are concerned. i'm serious. that's pretty powerful that someone your age was so bothered by what some high chickie wrote who lives hundreds of miles away that he wanted to call her up and discuss it on the telephone that very night! bingo! kid, ya got nerve endings stuck out everywhere. you think you can't make it through the weekend without dealing with this because it is easy to provoke anxiety in you. maybe you think if you work your program the anxiety will go away.

as for me, i am very hurt and angry because of what you wrote!!!! you totally misinterpreted me!!! :flame:

just kidding.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
and i do mean cool aid in the sense of being a poison.

Just one goddamned minute here! Straight, Inc denies any allegations that there is ANYTHING in the kool-aid that we distribute in group other than KOOL AID! You got that? I can't BEGIN to imagine what kind of paranoid mind would concoct the notion that it is 'laced' it with anything else. :flame:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
I gather you drink a lot of it.
 :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Why? Because I happen to like the sugary, artificial taste. It's a nice change-up from real FL orange juice every now and then. Though Ruthie doesn't approve at all, I insist on a 'fresh' glass of it in the morning at least once a week. You should try it sometime.