Author Topic: IMPEACH BUSH NOW  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
Bush is a fascist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
George Bush is a tyrant, a racist, and a liar, who is responsible for scores of thousands of deaths. His government is destroying our national pride and shredding the constitution.

Clearly, he and his government are guilty of gross dereliction of duty, we see it all over the news.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »
On 2005-09-07 07:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

" *******************

A MESSAGE FROM RAMSEY CLARK:

HURRICANE KATRINA, ANOTHER IMPEACHABLE CRIME

Dear xxxxx,

The stunning human tragedy of Katrina makes the impeachment of President Bush more urgent. His priority is not poor people, but militarism to exploit the poor at home and abroad.

President Bush sent National Guard units to Iraq from Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi in a criminal war of aggression and military occupation. They were thus unavailable to provide emergency services in their own states, or protect their own families. He refused to return them from Iraq to save and serve their own people, instead only authorizing the return of some Air National Guard personnel to protect and repair equipment at an Air Force Base. The forces and the resources that they command should be used to meet people's needs, not for violence.

His tax cuts for the rich, huge increases in military spending and deliberate slashes in social programs, including those funds specifically requested for flood control and to strengthen dikes in New Orleans and the surrounding areas, and his complete failure to even consider emergency transportation for the known poor in the path of a level-5 hurricane, followed by days of failure to send federal emergency relief personnel to seek and save the many thousands whose lives were known to be threatened, who were pleading for help on television and who faced death, was criminal negligence at best, and a failure to faithfully perform his duties as President.

George W. Bush will never recognize the rights or human dignity of the immense and growing population of Americans - overwhelmingly African American and other minorities and elderly - living in Third World conditions here at home. They were the principal victims of Katrina, as they are of his failure to assure equal protection of the laws to all. Their plight and peril will worsen while President Bush remains President.

The only act that can stop President Bush from continuing his criminal war of aggression against Iraq and his arrogant criminal acts and threats against Cuba, Haiti, Iran, Korea, Syria, Venezuela and any country in his path is impeachment. Impeachment is an act already two years past due. The cost of delay is staggering: two thousand U.S. military deaths, ten thousand and more wounded, many thousands more disabled, more than 100,000 Iraqi deaths, several hundred thousand injured, nearly $200,000,000 in federal funds, and even greater damage to Iraq in shattered lives and smashed cities and infrastructure. The cost of delay, already staggering, is greater every day.

While proclaiming freedom his credo, George W. Bush has done more to destroy freedom and the human dignity which it nourishes than all other Presidents in our history. Who would have dreamed of Abu Ghraib, scores of prisoners murdered, assassinations and summary executions, Guantanamo, thousands imprisoned in the U.S. without Constitutional protections, or sent to be tortured in client states with impunity, all for a President and those acting for him? What prior President has proclaimed himself above the law, coerced more than 100 countries into bilateral treaties promising never to surrender a U.S. citizen to the International Criminal Court?

The world watches and wonders why, if the American people are free, they fail to resist the criminal violence of their President.

The only act that can redeem the United States in the hearts and minds of those still capable of forgiving and believing our government can change its violent ways is the impeachment of George W. Bush and the responsible officials of his administration before it is too late.

The time to begin a final drive for impeachment is now. Together, we are not helpless. Power is in the people united for peace. Perseverance through the midterm Congressional elections in November 2006 can force incumbent members of the House of Representatives to impeach President Bush or face defeat. Failing that, it can restore integrity and honor to the President's oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The Constitution, written with the abuses of King George III painfully in mind, is unequivocal in the action required for criminal conduct of civil officers of the United States:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Article II, Section 4.

The Nuremberg Judgment proclaimed war of aggression "the Supreme international crime." World War II was comprised of wars of aggression. President Bush boasted assassination and summary executions in his 2003 State of the Union message.

We need your help. Vote to Impeach. Persuade others to vote to impeach now.

The impeachment campaign will be achieving its largest ever street visibility by organizing a huge contingent on September 24th, at what will be the largest peace demonstration in Washington D.C. since the war of aggression against Iraq began in March 2003. The demonstration will call loud and clear for impeachment, withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and full reparations to the victims of U.S. violence.

We are organizing buses from many cities on September 24th. Ticket prices are being kept low so that everyone who wants to come can attend. Printing banners, signs, posters add to the expenses. We are also preparing to publish another round of full page ads in the New York Times and other newspapers so that the message of impeachment resonates not only on September 24, but in the critical weeks and months ahead.

We need money now to help promote and transport people who want peace to Washington on September 24, for the next round of newspaper ads, and for the acceleration and continuation of the impeachment drive into the Congressional elections next year. Please take a moment to make a much needed donation:

http://www.pephost.org/site/R?i=J7VG8arl3O8IKGiA6d6p-A..

Sincerely,

Ramsey Clark

"

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
Let's not forget The Mayor of New Orleans and the Governor of Louisiana and all the other grand standing finger pointing politicians. There is enough blame to go around especially the Mayor and Gov, those two incompetent dumb asses were the first ones in line and they failed to save the people who had no means of leaving N.O. and to be prepared.
Talk about piss poor leadership from the top to the bottom, Bush all the way to the Mayor of New Orleans makes me sick.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
Patriot, the other day I watched a congressional hearing on hurricane preparedness that took place in June of this year. I saw and heard those same officials from NO making plans w/ Fed officials from FEMA and other agencies in the event of a big storm. They knew that a cat 3 would breach the levies and that they had roughly 150k people who would be unable to evacuate. They asked for FEMA or someone to start sending in transport buses at least two days before expected landfal. They knew, they just don't care.

But look around the president. Who are his closest advisors, funders and supporters? Why, you should recognize some names there. They're our old buddies. These crazy bastards honestly believe that it's more important to send those choppers and SWAT teams to protect us from cannabis than to worry about those silly old failing levies. Never mind those silly old failing dams along the Allagheny, Mon and Ohio. God will provide, after all. And if we get hit w/ another big storm, why they'll just blame it on the fags and druggies and redouble their efforts to do God's work in chastizing them so that God won't deem to punish us w/ another big storm.

Patriot, you're wrong. And it's so sad. You're a good guy, as I remember. And these crazy bastards are not worthy of your fidelity.

I give money for church organs in the hope the organ music will distract the congregation's attention from the rest of the service.
--Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
Ginger, all I meant by my post was shit rolls down hill. From Bush who DOES NOT HAVE my support, to the Mayor of New Orleans they all fucked up and failed the people. It is a sad day, and you are right they do not give a shit, at least until it?s their ass on the line for causing thousands of deaths by not providing or should I say following an evacuation plan. Some people that had the means to leave stayed that?s their fault but my heart aches for the people who did not have the means, the children that died and will die saddens me. I blame Bush, FEMA, The Gov, and the Mayor. Don't get me wrong they didn't cause the hurricane as some idiots seem to claim but they failed to save thousands of lives by sitting back on their laurels and pointing fingers. My company is currently working with relief efforts, I will be heading down their in a few days to assist in rebuilding communications networks destroyed in the hurricane, I am all ready sick to my stomach to imagine what I will see.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »
Oh, don't get me started on the global warming argument! Yes, folks, the globe is warming. However, just one volcano erruption (of which there are many all over the planet, continually, even at the bottom of the ocean) releases more greenouse gasses than all the cars every manufactured, ever!

It's a stark reality that we're just going to have to deal with.

But, either way, I think the root of our problem (that part of it that we can address.... think Serenety Prayer here if you like) is that our leaders are bug all nuts! The people who comandeer roughly half of our productivity in the form of various taxes and mandates, who make our laws, who direct our military operations, who set our priorities in just about every area of our lives, lost touch w/ reality decades ago and haven't checked back for messages.

The solution is really pretty simple, though dauntingly difficult to carry off. What if we just ignored them? What if we took our federal tax returns and, instead of writing another check to these dangerous lunatics, we gave that cash to trustworthy local efforts--like, say, a fund to rebuild our local Ohio Valley dam system before it fails? What if a receipt for such donations were accepted by local law enforcement and courts as adequate excuse for not supporing the dangerous lunatics inside the Beltway? Since those jokers have demonstrated so thoroughly their inability and unwillingness to take care of us, why not take care of ourselves. Do what the western states are doing wrt medical marijuana. Sure, there are federal laws. And if DEA wants to enforce them, they'll have to provide all the manpower, all the equipment, all the judiciery resources and all the rest. No local cop or CHP officer will lift a finger to help.

Isn't that just about the most peaceful and orderly way to get out from under a corrupt empire? Can't we just agree to ignore them?

I have always thought that all men should be free; but if any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others.  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

--Abraham Lincoln

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Apostate 10/82 -
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »
Sadly, even this display of special interests
and not caring about non-whites and the poor
will not get the Republicans out of office.

They will just smash-mouth anyone who runs
for office, and the dumb ass citizens will
vote Republican.

It has worked flawlessly, and there is no
reason to believe anything will change.

The American people are conditions to vote
emotionally and let the facts become secondary.

In another month this hurricane will be long
forgotten, just like the Iraq war ...

Sad, but true!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
CNNUSATODAYGALLUP POLL:  ONLY 13% BLAME BUSH?
Wed Sep 07 2005 10:42:26 ET

A CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll of 609 adults taken September 5-6 shows:

Blame Game -- 13% said George W. Bush is "most responsible for the problems in New Orleans after the hurricane"; 18% said "federal agencies"; 25% said "state and local officials"; 38% said "no one is to blame"; 6% had no opinion. -- 29% said that "top officials in the federal agencies responsible for handling emergencies should be fired"; 63% said they should not; 8% had no opinion.

MORE

Government Performance -- 10% said George W. Bush has done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 25% said "good"; 21% said "neither good nor bad"; 18% said "bad"; 24% said "terrible"; 2% had no opinion. -- 8% said federal government agencies responsible for handling emergencies have done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 27% said "good"; 20% said "neither good nor bad"; 20% said "bad"; 22% said "terrible"; 3% had no opinion. -- 7% said state and local officials in Louisiana have done a "great" job in "responding to the hurricane and subsequent flooding"; 30% said "good"; 23% said "neither good nor bad"; 20% said "bad"; 15% said "terrible"; 5% had no opinion.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-09-07 12:44:00, Antigen wrote:

"Oh, don't get me started on the global warming argument! Yes, folks, the globe is warming. However, just one volcano erruption (of which there are many all over the planet, continually, even at the bottom of the ocean) releases more greenouse gasses than all the cars every manufactured, ever!

It's a stark reality that we're just going to have to deal with.

But, either way, I think the root of our problem (that part of it that we can address.... think Serenety Prayer here if you like) is that our leaders are bug all nuts! The people who comandeer roughly half of our productivity in the form of various taxes and mandates, who make our laws, who direct our military operations, who set our priorities in just about every area of our lives, lost touch w/ reality decades ago and haven't checked back for messages.

The solution is really pretty simple, though dauntingly difficult to carry off. What if we just ignored them? What if we took our federal tax returns and, instead of writing another check to these dangerous lunatics, we gave that cash to trustworthy local efforts--like, say, a fund to rebuild our local Ohio Valley dam system before it fails? What if a receipt for such donations were accepted by local law enforcement and courts as adequate excuse for not supporing the dangerous lunatics inside the Beltway? Since those jokers have demonstrated so thoroughly their inability and unwillingness to take care of us, why not take care of ourselves. Do what the western states are doing wrt medical marijuana. Sure, there are federal laws. And if DEA wants to enforce them, they'll have to provide all the manpower, all the equipment, all the judiciery resources and all the rest. No local cop or CHP officer will lift a finger to help.

Isn't that just about the most peaceful and orderly way to get out from under a corrupt empire? Can't we just agree to ignore them?

I have always thought that all men should be free; but if any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others.  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

--Abraham Lincoln

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

Drug war POW

Seed Chicklett `71 - `80

Straight, Sarasota

10/80 - 10/82

Apostate 10/82 -

Anonymity Anonymous"

There is a way to stop paying taxes and do just what you are saying Ginger. I know some Quakers that have refused to pay since the late 60s. Of course it came with a price though. One was a university professor and was fired over some trumped up charges and they made it impossible for him to be hired at any other universitys.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »
Does anyone know what companies and things we should boycott to stymie the World Bank and Bush and his robber baron friends? To really disempower and frustrate them.

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »
God sent the rains and storms to that area and destroyed gambling houses in Biloxi. I applaud God that no innocents died. George Bush had nothing to do with it. Th House of the rising sun is under water and now these people must begin anew and be real Saints. Not voodoo people. That area was full of sin.

I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch.
--Dr. James Watson, American biologist

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
Whether you believe that humans are contributing to global warming or not, it is happening and there are some practical things to consider:

Published on Wednesday, September 7, 2005 by TomDispatch.com
Sucker's Bets for the New Century:
The U.S. after Katrina

by Bill McKibben

If the images of skyscrapers collapsed in heaps
of ash were the end of one story -- the U.S. safe
on its isolated continent from the turmoil of the
world -- then the picture of the sodden Superdome
with its peeling roof marks the beginning of the
next story, the one that will dominate our
politics in the coming decades of this century:
America befuddled about how to cope with a planet
suddenly turned unstable and unpredictable.

Over and over last week, people said that the
scenes from the convention center, the highway
overpasses, and the other suddenly infamous
Crescent City venues didn't "look like America,"
that they seemed instead to be straight from the
Third World. That was almost literally accurate,
for poor, black New Orleans (whose life had never
previously been of any interest to the larger
public) is not so different from other poor and
black parts of the world: its infant mortality
and life expectancy rates, its educational
achievement statistics mirroring scores of
African and Latin American enclaves.

But it was accurate in another way, too, one full
of portent for the future. A decade ago,
environmental researcher Norman Myers began
trying to add up the number of humans at risk of
losing their homes from global warming. He looked
at all the obvious places -- coastal China,
India, Bangladesh, the tiny island states of the
Pacific and Indian oceans, the Nile delta,
Mozambique, on and on -- and predicted that by
2050 it was entirely possible that 150 million
people could be "environmental refugees," forced
from their homes by rising waters. That's more
than the number of political refugees sent
scurrying by the bloody century we've just
endured.

Try to imagine, that is, the chaos that attends
busing 15,000 people from one football stadium to
another in the richest nation on Earth, and then
multiply it by four orders of magnitude and
re-situate your thoughts in the poorest nations
on earth.

And then try to imagine doing it over and over
again -- probably without the buses.

Because so far, even as blogs and websites all
over the Internet fill with accusations about the
scandalous lack of planning that led to the
collapse of the levees in New Orleans, almost no
one is addressing the much larger problems: the
scandalous lack of planning that has kept us from
even beginning to address climate change, and the
sad fact that global warming means the future
will be full of just this kind of horror.

Consider the first problem for just a minute. No
single hurricane is "the result" of global
warming. But a month before Katrina hit, MIT
hurricane specialist Kerry Emmanuel published a
landmark paper in the British science magazine
Nature showing that tropical storms were now
lasting half again as long and spinning winds 50%
more powerful than just a few decades before. The
only plausible cause: the ever-warmer tropical
seas on which these storms thrive. Katrina, a
Category 1 storm when it crossed Florida, roared
to full life in the abnormally hot water of the
Gulf of Mexico. It then punched its way into
Louisiana and Mississippi -- the latter a state
now governed by Haley Barbour, who in an earlier
incarnation as a GOP power broker and energy
lobbyist helped persuade President Bush to renege
on his promise to treat carbon dioxide as a
pollutant.

So far the U.S. has done exactly nothing even to
try to slow the progress of climate change: We're
emitting far more carbon than we were in 1988,
when scientists issued their first prescient
global-warming warnings. Even if, at that moment,
we'd started doing all that we could to overhaul
our energy economy, we'd probably still be stuck
with the 1 degree Fahrenheit increase in global
average temperature that's already driving our
current disruptions. Now scientists predict that
without truly dramatic change in the very near
future, we're likely to see the planet's mercury
rise five degrees before this century is out.
That is, five times more than we've seen so far.

Which leads us to the second problem: For the ten
thousand years of human civilization, we've
relied on the planet's basic physical stability.
Sure, there have been hurricanes and droughts and
volcanoes and tsunamis, but averaged out across
the Earth, it's been a remarkably stable run. If
your grandparents inhabited a particular island,
chances were that you could too. If you could
grow corn in your field, you could pretty much
count on your grandkids being able to do
likewise. Those are now sucker's bets -- that's
what those predictions about environmental
refugees really mean.

Here's another way of saying it: In the last
century, we've seen change in human societies
speed up to an almost unimaginable level, one
that has stressed every part of our civilization.
In this century, we're going to see the natural
world change at the same kind of rate. That's
what happens when you increase the amount of heat
trapped in the atmosphere. That extra energy
expresses itself in every way you can imagine:
more wind, more evaporation, more rain, more
melt, more... more... more.

And there is no reason to think we can cope. Take
New Orleans as an example. It is currently pro
forma for politicians to announce that it will be
rebuilt, and doubtless it will be. Once. But if
hurricanes like Katrina go from once-in-a-century
storms to once-in-a-decade-or-two storms, how
many times are you going to rebuild it? Even in
America there's not that kind of money --
especially if you're also having to cope with,
say, the effects on agriculture of more frequent
and severe heat waves, and the effects on human
health of the spread of mosquito-borne diseases
like dengue fever and malaria, and so on ad
infinitum. Not to mention the costs of converting
our energy system to something less suicidal than
fossil fuel, a task that becomes more expensive
with every year that passes.

Our rulers have insisted by both word and deed
that the laws of physics and chemistry do not
apply to us. That delusion will now start to
vanish. Katrina marks Year One of our new
calendar, the start of an age in which the
physical world has flipped from sure and secure
to volatile and unhinged. New Orleans doesn't
look like the America we've lived in. But it very
much resembles the planet we will inhabit the
rest of our lives.

Bill McKibben is the author of many books on the
environment and related topics. His first, The
End of Nature, was also the first book for a
general audience on global warming. His most
recent is Wandering Home, A Long Walk Across
America's Most Hopeful Landscape.

© 2005 Bill McKibben
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPEACH BUSH NOW
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
Governor and Mayor at it again over the evacuation
September 8th, 2005 by Scared Monkeys -->
Can this situation get any more bizarre? Or should I say inept? At odds over the evacuation of New Orleans? A city in complete disarray and there is a question still of whether to evacuate.

Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco seemed at odds with New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Wednesday, hours after the mayor ordered the mandatory evacuation of the crippled Crescent City by force if necessary.

Its been how many days since Hurricane Katrina hit and the governor is still not calling for a mandatory evacuation. What is she waiting for the next hurricane to come into the gulf coast area? The continual lack of foresight and leadership demonstrated by Governor Blanco has been catastrophically incompetent. Certainly Mayor Nagin has been no pillar of leadership; however, he has some flashes of normalcy where he doesn?t seem to be completely over his head. On the other hand, Governor Blanco seems like she may need to be shown the door. And still the Governor cannot pull the trigger on issuing a mandatory evacuation.

Nagin late Tuesday authorized law enforcement officers to force the evacuation of the estimated 10,000 residents who refuse to heed orders to leave.

But in a Wednesday interview with FOX News, Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco (search) said she had not signed off on the decision.

?The mayor certainly has ordered that but the governor, and that would be me, would have to enforce it or implement it. We are trying to determine whether there is an absolute justification for that,? she told FOX News.

One wonders what else Governor Blanco could have prevented in this disaster? One does not have to look too far these days. Major Garrett of Fox News tells another tale of ineptitude or poor judgment as seen courtesy of the Politcal Teen.

Major Garrett explained that FEMA/Red Cross had a truckload of water and other necessities , however the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security DENIED it. Why? Because they didn?t want to attract more people to the Superdome or the convention center, they want to get them out. Garrett also brings to light that FEMA couldn?t initially bring the National Guard into Louisiana because it is not their jurisdiction. Who has to give them jurisdiction? *Drumroll please* GOVERNOR KATHLEEN BLANCO.

The Radioblogger has the full transcript of the Hugh Hewitt and Major Garrett interview.

MG: Well, the Red Cross, Hugh, had pre-positioned a literal vanguard of trucks with water, food, blankets and hygiene items. They?re not really big into medical response items, but those are the three biggies that we saw people at the New Orleans Superdome, and the convention center, needing most acutely. And all of us in America, I think, reasonably asked ourselves, geez. You know, I watch hurricanes all the time. And I see correspondents standing among rubble and refugees and evacuees. But I always either see that Red Cross or Salvation Army truck nearby. Why don?t I see that?

HH: And the answer is?

MG: The answer is the Louisiana Department of Homeland Security, that is the state agency responsible for that state?s homeland security, told the Red Cross explicitly, you cannot come.

Wizbang has more on the just unbelievable lack or wisdom and leadership.

Governor Kathleen Blanco kept the Louisiana National Guard from assisting the New Orleans police department

The Captain?s Quarters blogging on the these incredible to believe events.
The Junkyard Dog with Let Them Eat Cake.
The Anchoress , Gov. Blanco still dithering?

What? Say WHAT?
There is a problem, here, with the Governor of Louisiana, who fiddles and fiddles before she cries, but refuses to let anyone else take the reins.

Update: Rusty at My Pet Jawa comments on Blanco preventing Red Cross food and water to the Super Dome.

Posted in Politics, Bizarre, Natural Disaster |  No Comments »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com

:smokin: