Author Topic: Genreal Discussion on the WWASP Parent's BBS??  (Read 13744 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genreal Discussion on the WWASP Parent's BBS??
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 15:05:00, IDunno wrote:

"These programs that have been created to "better your children" are full of shit. there are things that i got out of the program but i have to say that i wish i could erase them. Starting day one I learned the key to success, which was manipulation. I knew if i could make friends and learn how to make people think i was ok and getting better the sooner i was going home.  little did i know by faking it until i made it would ruin my life. I dont know how to be myself anymore. Every situation i get myself in I automatically think on how to manipulate the situation. Everyday i am afraid that someone might find out that i am empty inside. This place took everything from(my deepest secrets, the bad experiences that drove my life, my passions) now all i have is this unmanagable apathy towords life. sometimes i think the thing that will help me is to contact some of my friends i met there but they are nowhere to be found because fucked up parents dont want their kids names to be mentioned. i have a message to you all. FUCK YOU!!!! see i am a depressive and when everything was taken out of me, i realized that i had to face life. well the truth is that i wasnt ready to face life quite so fast and in return that was even more depressing. well having that said i can no longer continue with this post. I want people to respond and in doing so you will get an answer for any question you may have and untill next time......good day"

Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you hadn't faked it? You even admitted that you weren't ready to leave (face life) quite so fast, so you see, it was you that created the place you are in right now.  Have you ever thought of going to the adult seminars and starting over, except this time be real with yourself and not fake your way in life for someone else's benefit.  Do it for yourself this time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
How the fuck did anyone get through life without any "rehabs", "life-seminars" "self-help this, self help that".  Damn people.  WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!   You've been duped for YEARS!!!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
Idunno, don't listen to the program troll.

I know just how you feel. Cayo Hueso is right. It does pass. I think if there's one thing I would do differently, it would be to try harder to pick up old plans. I never even remembered that I had wanted to hike the Apalachian trail till I was already raising kids. Never gotten the chance since, either. What sort of things did you dream about doing before the Program?

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense.
--Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire", French author and playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 18:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you hadn't faked it? You even admitted that you weren't ready to leave (face life) quite so fast, so you see, it was you that created the place you are in right now.  Have you ever thought of going to the adult seminars and starting over, except this time be real with yourself and not fake your way in life for someone else's benefit.  Do it for yourself this time.  "

Damn!  Do you even hear yourself??  This kid is talking about all the damage that was done in there, all the self doubt that was created and you come back with typical 'program-speak'.  "You didn't really apply your program."  Got news for ya darlin' the program is FUCKED from the beginning.  How can people think they can take these kids and turn them into stepcrafting, good little republican robots?????

The inspiration of the Bible depends on the ignorance of the person who reads it.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 18:15:00, Antigen wrote:

I think if there's one thing I would do differently, it would be to try harder to pick up old plans. I never even remembered that I had wanted to hike the Apalachian trail till I was already raising kids. Never gotten the chance since, either. What sort of things did you dream about doing before the Program"

Excellent idea!!!  Everytime we took the kids to the keys and let them use the hookah (no, not that hookah) we came back and talked for hours about what we had seen.   That's kinda what I meant about walking on the beach.  It doesn't solve everything, but that's my sancuary.  It helps me put thigns into perspective.  Find something like that of yours, whatever it is.  If it's something you enjoy doin g now, great.  iF its somethingn you always dreamed about but felt it was out of your reach......IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!  Not by a long shot.  

Hands that help are far better then lips that pray.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
THe BBS is up and running just fine. Only thing they removed was the general discussion fourm.

I have a son enrolled at Cross Creek, and I agree that the 'program speak' makes me insane; but I know that the people directly in contact with my son are legit and making a diference in his life.

I will bring him home when I hear in his voice that he is feeling better about himself. He is close, I am not concerned with him completing the program or graduating CC persay, but I know he needed the interuption in his self distructive behaviors. :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you hadn't faked it? You even admitted that you weren't ready to leave (face life) quite so fast, so you see, it was you that created the place you are in right now. Have you ever thought of going to the adult seminars and starting over, except this time be real with yourself and not fake your way in life for someone else's benefit. Do it for yourself this time.

:wstupid:

Don't these program people just make ya wanna puke?!?!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
but I know that the people directly in contact with my son are legit and making a diference in his life.

You're wrong about that.

I will bring him home when I hear in his voice that he is feeling better about himself.

This will only happen after you bring him home, and years later after his hellish ordeal implemented by you.

The program speak should be a big red flag!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2005-11-23 20:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

I will bring him home when I hear in his voice that he is feeling better about himself.

The beating will continue until the crying stops.

There are not enough jails, not enough policemen, not enough courts to enforce a law not supported by the people.
-- HUBERT H. HUMPHREY, speech (1965)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Have you been there? If not then do not spout! He is not being beaten!

He was on a self destructive path to suicide I chose to stand up for his life....he gets that and has thanked me for saving him from himself....I am hoping to hjave him home by Christmas. :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
he gets that and has thanked me for saving him from himself

Well... duh. You have spent thousands of dollars per month berating that into his psyche by keeping him there. You are an all-too typical program parent. So typical, I wonder if you are for real.

Offline IDunno

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
On 2005-11-23 20:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"THe BBS is up and running just fine. Only thing they removed was the general discussion fourm.

I have a son enrolled at Cross Creek, and I agree that the 'program speak' makes me insane; but I know that the people directly in contact with my son are legit and making a diference in his life.

I will bring him home when I hear in his voice that he is feeling better about himself. He is close, I am not concerned with him completing the program or graduating CC persay, but I know he needed the interuption in his self distructive behaviors. :eek: "

I feel sorry for you mister, you will never be able to hear in your childs voice that he is ready. according to the program he isnt ready until he fijnishes the program!
I have a better idea that might make some sense. It wasnt until my father sent me to europe by myself that i finally started to understand my part in life. i was all by myself and the only thing i had was the internet and smarts i recieved from my parents. after all they are the ones who raised me and taught me everything i know. directly and indirectly, but they thought they failed because i chose not to use it and rebel. nows the time to take action, take the money you are throwing away and let your kid take a stand in his life. you are just making it tougher for him. being trapped in the middle of the woods will not make him feel like you love him. i live in san diego and very willings to take time to talk with you or your son. whatever i can do to get your kid on the right path in life. you want to know what happened to me when i returned home? My name is Ivan and i look forward to your response.
or those who know me
I am the rugby king

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
Mister you talk the program talk. Open your eyes and ears.

He's thanking you because
1. He is upper level playing the part or
2. The staff is hovering over his shoulder during his phone time withg his parents.

Good luck mister. Pray the kid doesnt spiral dive when he gets home. Most do.......THAT you can thank th program for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
In the seminars and at the facilities we were'nt allowed to rebuttal anything. We had to take in the "feedback" and were not allowed to disagree with it under any circumstance. Why can't Mr. Kay do the same. This is feedback for him and everyone who says anything against him is attacked and discredited.  Hey mr. Kay if it does'nt apply let it fly. Is'nt that what we were taught in the seminars? Or have'nt you attended one?

Offline chi3

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
Oh My, Oh My! First off I am sorry Ivan you went through such a tough time. My daughter did, too. She wasn't there long, but it took her awhile to come to terms with her anger over it all. Good luck, let us know if we can help you in some way.

To the trolls: When you bring your child there you are encouraged to join the BBS a.s.a.p. It is actually part of your first "homework" as a parent. If you do not do this work, you are not allowed to advance further. I went there thinking I would get the true story and meet other parents to share with. Instead, it was a daily love story written by the culties who sweep down on you if you express any doubts or complaints. They testify to you how terribly important this is to your child's survival and that he/she will never make it w/o being there. Then they tell you that you are a wonderful parent for giving your child this "gift" of life. Tell that to Ivan and all the other of people who are or have been struggling with themselves over what happened to them. I went back on the BBS a few weeks back and read for awhile. Guess what? It is still the same old group of parents on there that have been for years. I noticed that some of the diehards whose children have been there for years and supposedly "graduated", had re-enrolled their kids! Seems they just couldn't hack it in the real world. I guess they will continue this cycle until the kid gets 18. By the way, my daughter works in a clothing store at the mall, and she noticed someone shoplifting the other day. Turned out to be one of the girls she was with at the cult. She had been there 3 years!!!! She also told me that she has had contact with a few others she met there, and they are wilder now than they were when they went in. HMMMMMMMMM! As far as popping in to see your child, maybe at some places, but where we were, was a no go. We went up last year at Christmas to drop off presents for our daughter, and they would not even let me look out the window at her going to lunch! I begged to see her. They brought a disenrollment form to me and said that was the only way I could. I wish more than anything I wouldn't have waited the 3 weeks I did and signed it on the spot. The mail that my daughter sent me was always read. If she was negative in any way, she lost privileges. Considering she couldn't even shave her legs for nearly 3 mos., she was always scared to chance it. How many kids are badly abused and are afraid to say anything for fear of the consequences????? This pisses me off so badly! I have to live everyday with the knowledge of my mistake placing her there, I can't believe you think these places are honest and care for the kids. Bullshit! It is allll about the money. :flame: