Author Topic: To Whom it may concern...  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
To Whom it may concern...
« on: September 01, 2005, 12:40:00 AM »
Wow. It's been a long time since I've seriously checked this forum. It seems like all the support & opposition of the Whitmore has completely disappeared. This is as interesting as it is amusing. It seems, now that the initial drama has died down, all those people who were so interested in "taking the place down" have disappeared. In turn all the arguments on the part of the supporters seem to have burned out. This is a very strange turn of events. People were so quick to grab their torch and pitchfork when everyone else was...what changed? Did the trend just pass or is it there simply nothing to talk about anymore? Personally I think the whole issue was handled wrongly from the start. I don't really know exactly how to express it, but I think most of the level-headed people involved in this mess understand what I mean. By all means do what you feel is truly right on behalf of your self/child/family. But don't go so far as to harm the family of those you would accuse unnecessarily. Keep in mind those that were innocent in the midst of this mess. Those that were held in the control of this twisted way of thinking for too long, unable to break free. Please, think before acting.
Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:33:00 AM »
I would be happy to help burn the place down, but its a secondary objective for me, and I'm not going to take time to orginize a riot. If some one else wanted to do it I would show up.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »
It's in the hands of the proper authorities now.  I think that explains the slow-down.  All discussion has been rendered academic until there's a conviction/aquittal/plea bargain.

My bet is there will be a plea copped that includes admission of wrongdoing with some hefty fines, but no jail time.  But, like I said, it's academic until the gavel drops.  Wait and see...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »
Disfunction Junction is completely correct: It is in the hands of the Prosecutor and Lawyers now. The trial is underway and it is up to the Judge when the next court appearance will be scheduled. Now it is "legalities..." depositions...and discovery etc..etc.
Full-blow trial, or a plea bargain.
Everything to BE SAID now, will be said in a Court of Law.
Then there is the Civil Case that has been filed by several families. Same thing: it is in the hands of attorneys on both sides. What needs to be said will be handled by attorneys on both sides: or it will BE SAID in a Court of Law.
All the THREATS, lies on a public forum were told to cease--and they did cease!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
The Cheryl Sudweeks will cop a plea?