Author Topic: Bad Experinces at Elan  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
Peter was sick. I wae there in 78. The real PARSONSFIELD. A tight house was finding maggots on your bed from a TARROR RUN. They would  be doing all this shit while you were sitting in the dinning room  putting your cigs in a bag because the house was going Tight.  Elan 4 was for hard core kids..Teddy C who was killed for the same reson he was in Elan.Gang. Abby T killed her boyfriend and Terry R she was there for 6 years. Peter had a thing for Nannet W. He would give her a Genarl Meeting then take her in the office for Primal Group. I remember when Tim D set fire to the boys dorms.  Mark Rosenburg came after Peter. Mark came from Elan 5 and with him he brought Bruce Wyderman. Two real sick fucks.  While at Elan 2A we would have to walk down the road to Elan 6 for our meals. Dave Dyer was Dir of Elan 2A. Alice Dunn of Elan6. Elan 2A was the smallest of the houses, the dorms were seperate from the house. Little shacks with no heat.  I would have to say Elan 4 was the worst time of my life. I didnt think it would ever end. They would put other kids from other houses  that ran or thought of running in Elan 4. Ill never forget those days. NEVER. Every experince in Elan 4,2A,and 6 were bad. :scared:  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 06:48:00 AM »
Thank you... all I needed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
I agree with the person, Peter McCann was one crosseyed and in my opinion a very sadistic individual. I saw him in action many times.

If people who post on this board talk about the their experiences and what they witnessed happen to other people, I think that will cause more people to come forward and will give this board a little more credibility.

All former residents must remember  that the abuse that happened to us at the hands of our fellow brothers and sisters is not their fault. We need not point the finger at them. We need to forgive them and put the blame where it squarely belongs. The hell hole that is /was elan and the henchmen that ran that place.

There were very few people that I did not like in elan. The ones that I did not like I did not hang out with.The ones that I liked that participated in my horrific shotdown ,well they had to do the stuff they did because they were also caught up in the unfortunate reality that they were in elan.

It is the people that ran that oxymoron of a treatment center  I take great issue with.

Therefor  please post on with your true and dare to believe stories of what you saw and witnessed and stop with the lame cream puff wars that erupt on this board every so often.

Something to think about about a month or so before I left that hell whole in 76 there was a new resident that came in his name was Marc Rosenberg.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
The above post is mine containing the reference about "cream puff wars"

Ginger I am at a loss as to why there is so much empty page on my post. The above one .

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bad Experinces at Elan
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 10:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree with the person, Peter McCann was one crosseyed and in my opinion a very sadistic individual. I saw him in action many times.

If people who post on this board talk about the their experiences and what they witnessed happen to other people, I think that will cause more people to come forward and will give this board a little more credibility.

All former residents must remember  that the abuse that happened to us at the hands of our fellow brothers and sisters is not their fault. We need not point the finger at them. We need to forgive them and put the blame where it squarely belongs. The hell hole that is /was elan and the henchmen that ran that place.

There were very few people that I did not like in elan. The ones that I did not like I did not hang out with.The ones that I liked that participated in my horrific shotdown ,well they had to do the stuff they did because they were also caught up in the unfortunate reality that they were in elan.

It is the people that ran that oxymoron of a treatment center  I take great issue with.

Therefor  please post on with your true and dare to believe stories of what you saw and witnessed and stop with the lame cream puff wars that erupt on this board every so often.

Something to think about about a month or so before I left that hell whole in 76 there was a new resident that came in his name was Marc Rosenberg.

"
Scum bag Rosenburg came from 5. I would have love to see him go in the ring. :grin:  :grin:  :grin: