Offline 69

• View Profile
« on: August 29, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:32:19 PM by 69 »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in captivity
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 11:30:00 PM »
I have a loved one in a program, she was 14 when taken away...her only crime was talking back to her stepfather, who by the way, is a control freak and a complete ass. She had never had a date, or been alone with a boy, she wasn't even in high school yet. The life experiences she is missing are so overwhelmingly important that it makes me wonder how she will ever grow into being a normal adult without going through this stage in her life. Girls at this age learn that they are desired by boys, they learn to feel important and beautiful. Some of the things they learn are superficial, but most of it is real life, and they take it with them into adulthood. Boys go through the same sexual awakening, and it has to have an impact on the way they live their lives, relate to women and interact with their children. None of these programs address these issues, because all they are doing is warehousing children (for profit), with no consideration for anything but the money. This all really needs to be stopped, these Hell Holes should not exist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in captivity
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
I wasn't in as sexually repressed a situation as you were in, but mine did involve a lot of sexual embarassment and peer pressure to air out one's "dirty laundry" regarding one's sexual digressions. I had not had any sexual experience with another person until I had left my school, either, and I seemed to turn out OK, though. However, like I said, my experience was different. In addition, we were co-ed, and had regular contact with the opposite sex at our school.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in captivity
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »
Lets not for get to mention the sexual preadtor staff members. And what that entails.

The whople situation is a very sad, sick situation. It needs to stop.

I attended a  town hall meeting with our local congressman last fri. I shared a volume of information  about the program my child had been in. He  stated he would co sponsor congresman miller's bill.

Anyone know exactly what co sponsoring  a bill  means.

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
Sexuality in captivity
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »
Co-sponsering means he will add his name to it - the more names the more credibility the bill has. So you should be glad that you got throught to him.

Nothing is denied to well-directed labor, and nothing is ever to be
attained without it.
--Joshua Reynolds (1723-1792)