Author Topic: Vote: Which Program turns out the craziest survivors?  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Vote: Which Program turns out the craziest survivors?
« on: August 28, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
Now, some o' them Seedlings, they's whacked beyond repair, clearly. And ya got several handfuls of nutjobs on the Straight forum. But I'll be damned if those Elan whack-jobs ain't the wackiest. It's the whack jobs be representin' anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »
Personally, I think the Straightlings and Seedlings got it worse than my program, CEDU. But Elan? Those guys are just a bunch of spoiled brats. It's hard to even feel for that group.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
A glib and very inaccurate statement. Either you have severe misconceptions about what Elan was, or you're just looking to troll. I wasn't in Elan, (I was in str8) but I've read a lot about the place on their forum and I wouldn't say that they "are just a bunch of spoiled brats." Not at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
I guess I was being judgmental. When I first came to this forum, I looked at all the sites and was shocked at how pervasive these programs were... sure there were trolls and bad threads on a couple sites, CEDU included. Examples of this would be who sucked who's cock or students who smelled or sluts at school.

CEDU became more juvenile and jack knifes between relevance and puerility. But the times I checked out Elan, it seemed it was just one big pit of malevolence and name calling--not about the school or its practices, but about students.

But I always thought the Straight and Seed sites, among others, were less about trolling and more informative and mature in its debates.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
hey! elan imparts a certain mockery of the program, along with  a sense of humor. the forums are all about that spirit of joking and making fun of the program.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
Me suh Marty Kruglik, me suh senior director and buffalo sodomizer of elan school, hi yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
"Crazy" is a term of art: "Insane" is a term of Law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble. The Marquis De Sade was born crazy and he did monumentally crazy things every day of his utterly degenerate life? But he was only insane when he got locked up in jail. I almost never killed people who crossed me when I was drunk.... That will make for interesting conversations in a courtroom. It is the difference between Guilty and Innocent. Ah, but why are we wandering off into some queasy world of mystery and speculation? Is it Necessary? I mean, Hitler was a monster, a murderous speed freak who wanted to rule the world. He was hated and feared by his own Generals. Everybody hated Hitler. He was too crazy to live -- yet he did rule the world for 12 years and four months, and he got away with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 11:18:00, Mister Pink wrote:

, and he got away with it.
"

No, he committed suicide in a bunker, hiding from Russian troops, with his country in ruins. If that's "getting away with it", I think I'd rather not.  Now Stalin, he "got away with it".......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 05:52:00 AM »
On 2005-08-29 09:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
CEDU became more juvenile and jack knifes between relevance and puerility.

"

I often wonder what's up with the CEDU forum. A lot of those people sound like they are still in high school. (However, there are a lot of thoughtful posters in there as well.) Like you said, it's inconsistent. It confuses me, because to imagine someone from my CEDU/RMA peer group writing in that tone, even just two or five years after they had graduated, would be hard to believe. (And my peer group was pretty vulgar and crass, too. Mostly boys. It's just that we were crass in high school. Then we grew up.)

Granted, I can be pretty purile when I want to, mainly because I find it funny, but not about other CEDU alumni. I never saw the attraction in the "who was the biggest slut" threads, and who fucked who in the mudroom closet, and all that shit. It all sounds like such high school drama.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
I'm putting down my vote for Elan, those guys are fucked up. But then again its justified via the way they were treated.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
that which didn't kill us, only warped our fragile little minds  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »
On 2005-09-09 11:02:00, Mister Pink wrote:

"that which didn't kill us, only warped our fragile little minds  :lol:
"

That only makes us more interesting and entertaining. Wheee!

Or at least that's what I tell myself as I stagger down the street, loudly quoting bible verse in aramaic to show tunes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
Root of Jesse and Animals both went there.  'Nuff said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
I'm going to say WWASP survivors. Especially those from TB and CASA. SCL was pretty rough too, especially in iso. Provo is bad as well. Lock you up for 7 days in iso just for the hell of it when you arrive, stupid fucks.

Since WWASP is relatively new, we'll be seeing more and more of these folks as they grow up and have their own kids and wonder why the fuck their parents sent them to that shithole they forgot about until they had their own kids.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
i really don' know which program turns out the most craziest survivors.  i feel like i been fucked up for most of my life, and then again i think i'm alright.  It's jus' a fucked up ol' worl' that's makin' me think i'm fucked up when i'm actually not...i have to laugh... :lol:

Who is the mos' fucked up craziest survivor and how did i get here ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.