Author Topic: VCA drugging students.  (Read 2942 times)

Offline BiproductOfHate

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« on: August 26, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Well,
    I guess a lot is new, and a lot isn't. I will get to a point I know I need to touch base on before I forget, again. I have been learning a lot more, every day about these schools. I even have a parent/student handbook in my access from Mountain Park. One thing a lot of us from these schools don't know, is that VCA, Mountain Park, and many other of these Lester-Roloff schools have a book they give to all of the parents that manipulates them to say certain things to you on your visits. I was shocked when I read it. Hopefully I will be able to post it on the web, soon.
  Now to my first point. I, and many others have reason to believe we were drugged at VCA by thorazine, or something similar. Is is just me and everyone else there, or did the water taste fucking sick? I mean, I vomited the water the first few days I drank it, and I refused to drink any of it the first few days I was in VCA. This of course, only brought on more punishment, and after refusing to eat for almost two weeks, and not drinking for almost 3 days, I gave in. This is when I could feel the drugs begin to set in. How many times did you see a new girl come in, fighting her way to sanity from these psycos, only to calm down in a matter of days? How many times at VCA did you want to do something, ( run away, defend yourself from staff members, etc) and you would think about it, but never did it? I don't know about you, but I know that I am not the type of person to lay back and let people walk over me. I would have broken out of that place if I hadn't have been drugged. I know it. Something always held me back- it was the psycotropic drugs in the water that they forced us to drink daily. Did you ever wonder why they made us drink the water every day during meals, but didn't seem to care if we were thristy, otherwise? It didn't make any sense. If you find this hard to believe, LOOK UP THE SYMPTOMS OF THORAZINE. HAIR LOSS, GOING MONTHS WITHOUT MENSTRUAL PERIODS, DIZZINESS, LACK OF ENERGY, "VEDGING", WEIGHT GAIN.And lots more. Those are only a few of the more common ones. You may also wonder why you didn't throw up at VCA when they fed us out-of-date food mixed in a huge bowl to create "train wreck" and forced us to eat it. THORAZINE is an anti-flammatory. Keeps you from throwing up. Some girls did throw up, but they were few, and when they did, they were tortured.
     Some women who have left these schools are now having miscarraiges as a result of thorazine and like drugs.This stuff is BAD. Very bad. If environmentalists knew about the bladdering wells with this shit, it wouldn't be good for these places.
     You can get your hair tested for thorazine now. I strongly advise you not to cut your hair. I have been out of the VCA school in Jay, Florida for about 2 and a half years, now. My hair is down to my lower back, and I am guessing I will have some left that I haven't cut that will be eligible for testing for thorazine. I will update you on my results as soon as I can.

Good wishes to all of you.
-Rae
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
I hope they can get a good sample of your hair and I hope more girls who have been in these type of places would consider testing as well.
I was in the Rebekah home in the 80's, They always made us drink cows milk (they had lots of cows) I and others have thought about the drugging and all i could remember was small amounts of liquid given to me i think it was yellow. I was shocked about the handbook they gave to the parents. I dont ever recall that
but i put nothing past those people.
I hope you have success at all of this and maybe one day these kinds of places wont exist. Your message gave me some hope again. See I truly would of hoped that there wrong behavior would of stopped back when i was in there,  it is pathetic to me that things still go on. I say nail there ass girl!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
was vca run by camerons...or by palmers?

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
The Palmers.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »
I had all my periods, on time every month, and I didn't gain weight either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
well im sure it was 50/50 on the menstrual cycles.
some had it some didnt. I never thought of when the girls would come in kicking and screaming and in 2 days be totally mellow.makes since to me, I am glad she posted all of that stuff, very informative.
Also, if you went there in the 60's I dont think they were into drugging back then, lots changed from 75' up to now

Offline BiproductOfHate

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
This is in reply to Anonomous.
     I would tell you to get a username, but I don't know if you would be an LIABILITY to these hate camps, or an ASSET. All the same, type away.
     Of course there were girls who didn't miss periods. Just like there were girls who STILL went crazy defending themselves from the Palmers even AFTER they were drugged. Simple as this: THE DRUGS EFFECT EVERY DIFFERENTLY, AND THE SIDE EFFECTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. However, the side effects I posted were the most COMMON. I am sure you know what I am talking about if you attented a Roloff School.
-Rae

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2005, 01:29:00 AM »
On 2005-09-07 17:39:00, BiproductOfHate wrote:

"This is in reply to Anonomous.

I would tell you to get a username, but I don't know if you would be an LIABILITY to these hate camps, or an ASSET. All the same, type away.

Of course there were girls who didn't miss periods. Just like there were girls who STILL went crazy defending themselves from the Palmers even AFTER they were drugged. Simple as this: THE DRUGS EFFECT EVERY DIFFERENTLY, AND THE SIDE EFFECTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. However, the side effects I posted were the most COMMON. I am sure you know what I am talking about if you attented a Roloff School.

-Rae"

You assumed that I am in favor of these schools, that is incorrect. I would like to see all schools like this shut down. I am not a defender of child abuse.

However, I find it hard to believe that the school was drugging us. I took those pills out of the bottle and put them on a paper plate for all those girls to take every morning. I myself bought those same bottles of vitamins from costco when I got home.

Some girls had their periods some didn't, some girls misbehaved some didn't. I'm not going to chalk it up to vitamins.  :roll:

Offline freebird

• View Profile
VCA drugging students.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-08-26 13:34:00, BiproductOfHate wrote:

"Well,

I guess a lot is new, and a lot isn't. I will get to a point I know I need to touch base on before I forget, again. I have been learning a lot more, every day about these schools. I even have a parent/student handbook in my access from Mountain Park. One thing a lot of us from these schools don't know, is that VCA, Mountain Park, and many other of these Lester-Roloff schools have a book they give to all of the parents that manipulates them to say certain things to you on your visits. I was shocked when I read it. Hopefully I will be able to post it on the web, soon.

Now to my first point. I, and many others have reason to believe we were drugged at VCA by thorazine, or something similar. Is is just me and everyone else there, or did the water taste fucking sick? I mean, I vomited the water the first few days I drank it, and I refused to drink any of it the first few days I was in VCA. This of course, only brought on more punishment, and after refusing to eat for almost two weeks, and not drinking for almost 3 days, I gave in. This is when I could feel the drugs begin to set in. How many times did you see a new girl come in, fighting her way to sanity from these psycos, only to calm down in a matter of days? How many times at VCA did you want to do something, ( run away, defend yourself from staff members, etc) and you would think about it, but never did it? I don't know about you, but I know that I am not the type of person to lay back and let people walk over me. I would have broken out of that place if I hadn't have been drugged. I know it. Something always held me back- it was the psycotropic drugs in the water that they forced us to drink daily. Did you ever wonder why they made us drink the water every day during meals, but didn't seem to care if we were thristy, otherwise? It didn't make any sense. If you find this hard to believe, LOOK UP THE SYMPTOMS OF THORAZINE. HAIR LOSS, GOING MONTHS WITHOUT MENSTRUAL PERIODS, DIZZINESS, LACK OF ENERGY, "VEDGING", WEIGHT GAIN.And lots more. Those are only a few of the more common ones. You may also wonder why you didn't throw up at VCA when they fed us out-of-date food mixed in a huge bowl to create "train wreck" and forced us to eat it. THORAZINE is an anti-flammatory. Keeps you from throwing up. Some girls did throw up, but they were few, and when they did, they were tortured.

Some women who have left these schools are now having miscarraiges as a result of thorazine and like drugs.This stuff is BAD. Very bad. If environmentalists knew about the bladdering wells with this shit, it wouldn't be good for these places.

You can get your hair tested for thorazine now. I strongly advise you not to cut your hair. I have been out of the VCA school in Jay, Florida for about 2 and a half years, now. My hair is down to my lower back, and I am guessing I will have some left that I haven't cut that will be eligible for testing for thorazine. I will update you on my results as soon as I can.

Good wishes to all of you.

-Rae"at rebekah they had there own man made water system.  it was behind the school. i do believe we were drugged.not at anytime could we have any of the food to leave the cafetria they checked our napkins