Author Topic: get off your knees raise your head, stand up lets raise the  (Read 10820 times)

Offline -=Cadet=- HUMPHRIES

• View Profile
get off your knees raise your head, stand up lets raise the
« on: August 21, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
hey former cadets.... give me an email, i already got barekman and hayes (female) ne 1 else out there?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
UCK TLC!

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
when were you there?  my son was there earlier this year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
How about the female cadets get on their knees, and give head  :razz:

Offline Janet L

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
Are you still going to TLC? If so Do you know Someone named Jose Lara He gose their and I know nothing about him. Do you know I could I know someting about him? If so write back. Please
Janet

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
--Anonymous

want to find Person by the name Jose Lara. He is Going to Thayer Learning Center and we have not hear from him. If any one that gose to that school and know him could you let me know? I am really worry about him.Please
Janet L

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
Hey this is Jasmin. Mine is [email protected]
(i saw Lopez in i just got out of tlc two months ago...)
Write me and give Hayes my e-mail. Tell her my sister tried to get her out earlier.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
NOT FUNNY :wstupid:

People everywhere enjoy believing things that they know are not true. It spares them the ordeal of thinking for themselves and taking responsibility for what they know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000051WYJ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> BROOKS ATKINSON (1894-1984), Once Around The Sun, 1951.

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 17:19:00, Janet L wrote:

"Are you still going to TLC? If so Do you know Someone named Jose Lara He gose their and I know nothing about him. Do you know I could I know someting about him? If so write back. Please

Janet

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
--Anonymous

"

if they were still there why would they be writing on the internet you cant even watch anything but education shit on drugs sex and etc and we USE to be able to watch gay ass PG cartoons or whatever..

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
They don't even let you watch that stuff on drugs and  sex anymore. In bootcamp you can only watch G and Residence can on ly watch PG

The present system is among the most impractical imaginable, if the facilitation of learning is your aim.
--Neil Postman and Charles Weingartner

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 12:57:00, Write back? wrote:

"They don't even let you watch that stuff on drugs and  sex anymore. In bootcamp you can only watch G and Residence can on ly watch PG

The present system is among the most impractical imaginable, if the facilitation of learning is your aim.
--Neil Postman and Charles Weingartner

"

jasmine,
can you tell me how your schooling at tlc was?  i am interested to know.  my son said there wasnt even a trained teacher with a degree in teaching.  maybe it changed a bit since he was there.  i am curious.

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »
There was no schooling. Only one teacher was even qualified to teach. I didn't get any schooling done while I was there so I'm taking my Freshmen year over agian. It really sucks becouse I should be a Junior this year but NOW i'm only a sophmore taking Freshmen classes. So this summer I have to work my butt off and get cought up to the Junior class and while I'm taking that i have to catch up to the senior class. My sister went there too and she is droppong out of high school becouse she said it was to over welming and she won't be able to catch up by the time she graduates.
i refuse to give up. I'm probibily going to be a super senior now. But I AM heading to college to prove that I can take care of my  self. And that Thayer is not what makes a person succesful. It is their will.
Jasmin,
if you want anymore info write me.
Also schooling got alot harder now. They have this testing thing going on you can only take tests at certain times.

Impiety: Your irreverence toward my deity.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »
jasmin,
what is your sister's name?  i think she needs to get back into school no matter how far behind she would be.  you will never regret eduaction.

Offline Janet L

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 07:33:00 PM »
Well that suck bad. But that good that you are trying your best. How old are you know? So TLC does not show you anything at all? How dad is it their for you then? How long a go where you their? Write Back Soon

Thank You,
Janet

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

want to find Person by the name Jose Lara. He is Going to Thayer Learning Center and we have not hear from him. If any one that gose to that school and know him could you let me know? I am really worry about him.Please
Janet L

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
On 2005-12-05 13:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"jasmin,

what is your sister's name?  i think she needs to get back into school no matter how far behind she would be.  you will never regret eduaction.  "

Her name is Joy. I told her that too.She said that she was just going to join a cosmotology school. I think that one of the reasons i'm going is so i don't have to depend on anyone. I've found that you can't depend on anyone except for yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
On 2005-12-05 16:33:00, Janet L wrote:

"Well that suck bad. But that good that you are trying your best. How old are you know? So TLC does not show you anything at all? How dad is it their for you then? How long a go where you their? Write Back Soon

Thank You,

Janet

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

"

I'm 16. TLC didn't help me at all. I am a diffrent person now. But not all in the good ways. Like anyone when you change some if for the better and some is for the worse. I was only their for 6 months. It was pretty bad. If you want to find out more stuff then just read the stuff kids post on here. READ EVERYTHING.I'm pretty sure none of it is  exageration except for the raping thing. BUut then i don't know about that either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2005-12-06 08:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-05 13:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"jasmin,

what is your sister's name?  i think she needs to get back into school no matter how far behind she would be.  you will never regret eduaction.  "

Her name is Joy. I told her that too.She said that she was just going to join a cosmotology school. I think that one of the reasons i'm going is so i don't have to depend on anyone. I've found that you can't depend on anyone except for yourself."

few places will hire someone without their high school diploma or g.e.d.