Author Topic: To Straight Survivors Paralegal Services  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Straight Survivors Paralegal Services
« on: August 20, 2005, 03:10:00 AM »
I had been in touch with you regarding a tangentially related matter. If you are too busy, I will understand, but I was concerned that technical or other difficulties had been affecting recent attempts to contact you, hence my post here.

I regret that I may have disagreed too strongly, or been otherwise overly expansive regarding your early ideas on the subject we had been discussing. However, it has come to me that in fact you have the brilliant inspiration that I need, and I believe, although I have not in fact interviewed you on the subject, that you have other skills that are requisite to the matter.  I can see our individual talents working together well on the matter, such that success is inevitable. If you would be so generous as to overlook previous indiscretions (if that is, in fact, the trouble at hand), I would be most grateful.

Yours Very Truly
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
Here's the deal. And this is why I tread lightly on subjects dealing with lawyers.

You are not going to find any attorneys who will take your case unless you begin to try and view it from a lawyers standpoint.

If you were any attorney, you WANT money. Hey, isn't that the bottom line here? Its about money. So if there were any chance in hell that you could make a case stick, wouldn't you try to find a way to do that?

Most attorneys when they take your case DO NOT want your involvement. They are looking forward to the end and their bottom line, the fucking money. If an attorney tells you that there bottom line is to help you, they are lieing and you don't want them. So, be honest with any attorney you find.

I would think it would be in your best interest, if you are able, to begin to speak to as many attorneys as you possibly can, and to begin to write down all of the things that were done to you at Straight that may still be applicable in law and beyond statutes of limitations.

Around here the words 'Statutes of Limitations' has become a regular icon/theme. You talk to someone like Sammie Monroe or Mike Sherman, those are the first words that come out of their mouths, NO JOKING HERE and I am not trying to insult, and its because they know the score. They are not dumb, most attorneys won't touch your stuff and the abuse and all that. This is because there may not exist any old insurance claims, there aint no money for the attorney to go and get.

I would be willing to brain storm all of the myriad of possibilities that may exist when it comes to attorneys. I think you should be willing, too.

For example, there are attorneys who exist for medical malpractice - you know this. But, attorneys are out there for physical injuries such as back pains that may be related to motivating eroneously. Attorneys exist who want to hear about your body conditioning, mental conditioning specifically Psychologist Attorneys who work the laws of Mental Anguish and more specifically. Attorneys exist who work law for you and do investigation, free attorneys and others. RICO attorneys, class action attorneys, med mal lawyers, property loss attorneys, civil attorneys. If you look hard enuff, one will take your honest bait and contact you back.

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: gregg ritter on 2005-09-04 10:20 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
here I am. What do you want, tell me in here first.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
here I am. What do you want, tell me in here first. The question to brainstorm upon is thus:

"What attorneys could we contact for a cause of mass child abuse?"

This question applies to any other sort of ideas you can come up with pertaining to it, and there are not ANY 'bad' ideas, all are accepted. So start brainstorming and write your ideas in post, here. I will get back once I have more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
On 2005-08-21 10:48:00, gregg ritter wrote:

"Is there any legal recourse and if so what do I need to do to get the ball rolling?"

I suggest you call (727)392-3437 and ask them about any legal recourse you can take against Miller Newton.

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
And do you think that pompus ass would be willing to help someone????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

Around here the words 'Statutes of Limitations' has become a regular icon/theme. You talk to someone like Sammie Monroe or Mike Sherman, those are the first words that come out of their mouths, NO JOKING HERE and I am not trying to insult, and its because they know the score.

what do you mean by this?  Isn't there some kind of statute of limitations on child abuse?  Not sure what you mean by "the first words that come out of thier mouths"  Please enlighten.

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »
My understanding of stats are there our none on civil violations. But what about practicing Medicine with out a degree ie Miller Newton?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 12:10:00 AM »
Free legal advice on an internet message board!