Author Topic: alumni network- come one, come all  (Read 1197 times)

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
alumni network- come one, come all
« on: August 12, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am interested in creating a network of survivors, would anyone be interested?

I attended Mission Mountain in Montana, but have found that a similar thread that runs under most these programs. My school was small, so dissenting opinion, while large enough in numbers, is constantly overun by the more unified opinion of those pro-program. Well, not a great deal, but I suspect that the school will become much more organized in this respect b/c I have been speaking out so loudly against some of their methods, much in the same way WWASPS facilities do, and do so effectively. I, for one, am tired of feeling like I can't speak about what I experience without fear or without an alumni/parent telling me that it's somehow my fault that I found the school harmful.

Anyway, I thought that by compiling a (long) list of dissenters we may be better equipped to organize in a unified fashion and prevent what happened to us from happening to others.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you're intertested. I'm also looking to form a network of staff and parents- so please don't hesitate to e-mail me as well.

If I get enough people contacting me expressing interest I'll start up a mailing list through which we may all communicate and share what we've seen as problems in the industry- this is just not going to go away, even with the passing of HR 1738. I, for one, would like to continue taking steps to ensure that kids are safe and have the same rights given to a person in a psych ward or juvinal hall.

I'm a student, just finishing up my degree and I also work, so time is of the essence, but I'm working hard to do what I can and this idea seemed like it could work out. So far I have not seen alumni unified anywhere- I suspect this is a major reason why these schools have been able to flourish despite all the problems we've encountered in the industry.

Any input appreciated,

thanks.

kat
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
alumni network- come one, come all
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 03:56:00 AM »
survivor paradise cove i havent killed myself or anyone else just an ex heroin junkie
fuck teen help
fuck brian vaifucknua
fuck sinalele
fuck boild chicken
fuck kome
whats up punk
steve clark!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »