Author Topic: I went to RMA does anyone remember me? I would like to chat  (Read 3393 times)

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
I went to RMA does anyone remember me? I would like to chat
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
The one thing that BCA did that PISSED me off was the whole bans thing.  They were so used to having females come in and be promiscuous that they had no clue what to do with a tomboy like myself.  My second day there I was put on all guy bans.  The bad thing about BCA was the majority was guys!  They never really did get to my root problems, due to the fact that they were always putting me on restrictions for calling people "bitches".  As far as the staff went, I liked the ones who were there to help, which was the majority in my mind until they just started firing them all off.  I loved the friends that I made and even though I do not speak with the "best" friends that I thought I had there, I will always cherish the pictures I have of us and the memories we created!  I do owe CEDU the fact that if they weren't there, my mother would not have been able to save my life by sending me there.  But as I began to grow there, I realized that the things that was said to me, was said to basically ever other female that went there.  It became unauthentic and I just began making my own way the way I thought I needed to make it.  I have done great ever since CEDU and have not had many harsh feelings for them.  Until, of course, the CHANGE!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RMA_PG_63

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
I know all about the bans and restrictions.  I don't think there was ever a time where i wasn't on bans from someone.  I tended to hang out with all guys.  i must have done over 20 restrictions.  when i left RMA i was post grad and on a restriction.  That was the hardest part of the school for me.  when my peer group all left and i had to stay.  well truley i made the choice to stay because i was 18 at the time.  my parents told me that i could come home to their house with out a diploma.  so i had no real choice.  i did learn alot from that school but it took me a long time to realize that i did and how to use it .
MA peer group 63

Offline BCA PG 1 Survivor

• View Profile
    • http://www.dreboogs.com
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 02:46:00 AM »
Tina...I can tell from the lack of response of e-mail you don't remember me...ahhh it seems like yesterday i was getting yelled at for breaking the sex agreement with you...and it never happened...or the day they tried to bring me up for raps the day before my graduation ahhh...I don't care what anyone says about you...i thought you were cool...and to think they shut that bastian of wonder down...it's crazy!
re

Offline RMA_PG_63

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
I remember you. i just haven't had time to get on the computer. I sent you an email
MA peer group 63