Author Topic: Why Miller?  (Read 6480 times)

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2005, 06:40:00 AM »
I meet Miller Newton in 1980 I 14 years old when that manipulting bastard force me to admit a drug problem that i did not have.If he is a man of the cloth now he should be able to admit his wrongs on the children he affected so horribly. I truely belive he is the only person i have ever wanted to kill with me own two hands. I'm now a grown man and not affaid of you so call me Miller if ever you want to meet. I'll show you what 25 years of rage feels like and remember I'm not a child anymore try your violence with me and you will wish you never meet me. For wife she is just as much a scum bag as you or worse. Ruth Ann was the biggest liar besides you but in closing here's my number BIG BOY call me if you have guts.678-409-3630
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »
I dealt with Miller Newton and his scumbag wife on a daily basis. A grown man beating children like a common bully. Using scare tactics on the parents that with out him there child would be destin for death. A self proclaimed demi god.

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
Something we have over looked is Millers son Mark was in straight before Miller was a self proclaimed expert. So what went wrong with Ruthie and Millers perfect family and being able to preach to everyone else.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
Miller Newton and myself had a nice two year relationship where he used my parents, his son worked for my dad, and I got stuck in outrageously abusive situations for 2 years.  Bastard will NEVER BE FORGIVEN for stealing my family and leaving me screwed up.
I loved going to his sons wedding as a pulloff amongst all the 7 stepper.  NOT. I was dragged by my parents and had to shake that asshole and his wifes hand in a receiving line. the only good part was all those HOT Atkins sisters!!!  
He even had his son drive me to Atlanta when me and Bobby Ruggles were exiled from St Pete program.  They thought it was funny.  Ruth-ass laughed in exec rap in front of group about it.
YOU RED FACED BASTARD. Luray Harbor and that Pritchard boy are dead, and his abuse and family devisive tactics did that.
If you did not know him, you cannot understand what hearing him thunder from the back of rap did to us athe age of 14.
Greg, I have not even lurked here in some time.  I remember you.  Dark hair, kinda slight build at the time?  I have only bumped into a few people from our time.
Bill Hadley
St Pete & Atlanta
12/80-12/82
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
Miller Newton is truly a vile and disgusting man.  So is Ruthie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »
I'll sing "oh what a beautifull morning" again when that no good fuck is dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why Miller?
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I
couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with
Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for
the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????