Author Topic: Good program experiences!  (Read 25441 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good program experiences!
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
To the baghead who wrotoe "I don't think you were going to an Ivy League school with that spelling and grammar."

::kma::  You pompous jerk!  Have you ever text or instant messaged anyone in your life?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 11:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Kids in WWASPS programs are not truly "inspired", "helped" or "saved"... they are just programmed to think that way. Those Lifespring seminars can be very effective.

And that is another form of destruction... being turned into a program-worshipping zombie. Losing your individuality and your ability to think for yourself. Enslaving your mind and spirit to a treatment cult. I can't think of a fate worse than that. "

I found this interesting site - kinda explains how everyone is "brainwashed" in these seminars.  How dare they "force" anyone to look at their issues!  Blast them all!

http://www.spiritpathperu.com/west/landmark/

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 11:50:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

Does a person really feel better for being forced to examine their issues, or are they just pissed off that some fellow forced them to talk about something to a group of people they may or may not happen to like?

'A person' feels extremely violated and hostile towared that group who forced some faccimality of affection out of them under duress. It's just like rape. What do they call it when you pay someone to rape someone by proxy? I don't think the English language even has a word for it. It's that bad!

Cops; you wake `em up you gotta dance with `em. They lead.
-- Jack McNulty

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Apostate 10/82 -
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2005, 06:33:00 AM »
Betrayal.

The United States of America should have a foundation free from the influence of clergy.".
--George Washington, Revolutionary War General and U.S. President

[ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2005-10-03 03:33 ]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
Ok, anon. How about you tell us all about that time when your uncle fondled you out behind the wood shed? Come on, don't hold back now. We must confess everything to everyone in order to free our inner children, right? Go ahead and dish.

Faith means not wanting to know what is true.
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2005-10-02 11:50:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:
"You can force a person to look at their issues, but is it a genuine catharsis of the human spirit that goes along with it.

Does a person really feel better for being forced to examine their issues, or are they just pissed off that some fellow forced them to talk about something to a group of people they may or may not happen to like?"

I personally felt violated by group confessions. I also felt extremely vulnerable, unsafe, scared, humiliated and confused by the very idea of revealing intimate details to a group of strangers that might slam me (which happened often) for what I revealed.

So no, I dont think group confessions made me feel better for examining my issues. Its a very unhealthy way to examine personal issues if you ask me.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2006, 03:46:09 AM »
Bump!

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »
nevermind  :-?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:10:49 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »
Quote from: ""Exit Plan""
The group confession part is very weird. Lucky I developed the habit of making shit up as a youngster when my parents asked me what was wrong so I was great at making stuff up and pretending it bothered me. Strange is that this type of situation becomes how other people decide whether you are trustworthy or not. Some kids embrace the attention they receive by putting all their shit out their for the group. We all heard about rapes and molestation and all of it. Who knows how much was real. It got to the point it seemed like kids were trying to one-up each other with outrageous stories of how bad they were to their parents, or horrible things that happened to them. They believed in the more they gave up the more the group would like them, and that was true temporarily. They were bound to the group then, because that information could now be twisted and thrown back at the kid and emotionally destroy them. And that's what happened. They tear down kids until they are an emotionally uncontrollable sobbing pathetic child like creature on the floor ready to molded into a magical child. The responsibility for this strange and terrible action rests solely on the shoulders of the adults at the event. Adults of students who attend know exactly what is going on. If any parent attended a Gilcrease seminar especially and didn't go home and pray to god for forgiveness is under the spell of WWASPS' cult. Parents you are old enough to know what's bullshit, your kid is not. When your kid grows up and realizes what a mistake WWASPS was they will remember the adults who were there, because now they are an adult and realize they have that same respsonsibility any parent has, to protect children. Something WWASPS parents know absolutely nothing about.

I am much more closed off now, and any type of emotional growth bullshit can relaly get me going. Tapes, seminars, the whole self help industry is all crap. Crap I tell you!  :P

It amazes me everytime I read stuff like this.  I could have written that about my experience over 20 years ago in Straight.  The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The only[/b] good thing that came out of my time in there (2 years) was that I knew exactly what I was not going to do when I became a parent.  

Really nice to see you posting here again EP!

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2006, 11:03:21 AM »
nm  :-?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:11:10 PM by Guest »

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2006, 11:17:33 AM »
blah blah blah its all the same right  :-?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:11:48 PM by Guest »

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2006, 03:20:05 PM »
:-?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:09:53 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2007, 12:10:13 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I feel another round of cheerful programs stories brewing..........

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

Good grief!! I've been looking for your Program Stories and finally found them hiding out in WWASP. Why W?
Anyway, when's the next installment?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Jennifer143

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/guerra143
HappyTroll
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2007, 04:36:36 AM »
Hey HappyTroll , lets put you in a dogcage while the 125 degree Mexico heat burns your skin and huge red ants are biting you. How about that?
...yOu faLL dOwN... buT geT righT bacK uP...*

*...forgive, but NEVER forget...*