Author Topic: BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED  (Read 19411 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
On 2005-08-06 06:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, guys. I'm outa here.  It is clearly impossible to have any meaningful discussions. I apologize to those of you who are able to be respectful and coherent, but this just isn't a healthy place to be.

Karen was right.

Ben's Dad"

Adios, Ben's Dad.

Glad you can take a hint.

Kids are not for sale.

Go get a real job.

:wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
On 2005-08-06 06:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, guys. I'm outa here.  It is clearly impossible to have any meaningful discussions. I apologize to those of you who are able to be respectful and coherent, but this just isn't a healthy place to be.

Karen was right.

Ben's Dad"

Well, this is just about exactly what I expected.  In a fair, level, grounded debate, programmies fold up like a cheap suitcase and look to place blame upon others for their inadequacies.

Instead of apologizing, why don't you just handle your business like a man?  As a grown-up, can't you ignore the irreverence and get on with the discussion at hand?

I bet you said the same thing to Ben's Son:  "I'm sorry, but since you asked me to EXPLAIN why I think what I do is right, I'll have to just quit being your Dad and send you to Virginia for reprogramming.  When they're done with you, you won't ask that question again.  And my life will be simple.  Whatever happens to you happens.  Oh well, as long as it's easy on me..."

Oh, by the way, the program you want to start will be a non-profit, right?  Yeah, I thought so.   :roll:

And, since you cannot be engaged respectfully, then I have no reason to hold back my personal opinions, right?  You are one of the full-of-shittest motherfuckers with whom I have ever spoken, a dyed-in-the-wool programmie to the core, replete with excuses and bereft of answers.

Deny, deflect, dissemble, disinform, and, when all else fails to remove the spotlight, disengage.  

"Your program" would tell you "You're in pattern again, Ben's Dad, I guess you're NOT going home this year after all..."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
Funny how when some real answers are demanded, the Struggling Trolls just disappear...   :wave:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
Your name says it all- Dysfunction.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »
Insults are so counter-productive dont you think? I think DJ is right, when its gets sticky the certain persons disappear, pretend to disappear,etc. to avoid responding to tough questions.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 07:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your name says it all- Dysfunction."

Anonymous
Unregistered User Posted: 2005-08-07 07:32:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "What are you talking about? Karen's son went to a TBS in Virginia. She has been long gone from this board and is not reading or posting. My kid was in the same program and same group with hers."

Hmmmm...two posts, remarkably only one minute apart...Who could this be?  The guy who said he wouldn't visit this board anymore because it's "unhealthy?"  Maybe he's just stopping by to drop a few childish insults in perceived "anonymity"... :wave:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
ha ha- where's the signature on YOUR post, Anon???
practice what you preach, oh brown-eyed one

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
That last post was me, by the way.  Don't want Ben's Dad thinking anyone other than me called him FULL OF SHIT, because it WAS me that called him FULL OF SHIT.

Maybe you should start signing your posts "Full-of-Shit Dad"...  Just a thought.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 10:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ha ha- where's the signature on YOUR post, Anon???

practice what you preach, oh brown-eyed one"

Still waiting for you you to say something meaningful, Full-of-Shit Dad...  

If you want to play tit-for-tat, I'm sure some of the nice young folks on the board would be happy to engage you.

Funny how you'll respond in a childish "one-upsmanship," "gotchaism" kind of way, but you wilt when the issues come up.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
This is sad. Really. They cant handle any sort of criticism or challenge to their beliefs, yet the whole point of a program and its seminars is to challenge the beliefs of them and their children! The people in the programs have a twisted sense of accountability thats like a pit of fire theyre dangled over by everyone a higher level than them or the staff, yet if you try to hold them accountability its "anonymous posting and parent/ program bashing without accountability" while they themselves are the ones posting anonymously!

Any excuse, any attack on the person or the venue to avoid having the criticism brought upon the actual issue, unless its in agreement with them. What a joke. Hold YOURSELVES accountable. Youre americans, your history is of critical thought and reason, not conformity and bowing to authority. We're supposed to be following the idealizations of the Greco-Roman culture of the mind and freedom that we so desperately try to connect ourselves to with our system of government and the arcitecture of many of our buildings, not acting like we should switch to a fascist state and bend down to authority, be weak, and do as told.

The real problem with these kids is that they arent listening to you, and the parents problem is they've done a shitty job, if any, of convincing them to listen. Why not give them a REASON? Not coersion, not a threat, not suffering, not hired goons to break them down, a REASON. The same thing Id demand, and the same thing you SHOULD demand for the program acting the way it does.

Such weak ways to try to avoid answering any question at all about anything involved except how bad the kid is, how much of a damn martyr the parent is for giving up all that money and having all that grief (and for ignoring their instincts!) and how much of a damned salvation the program or some mormon maniac is... so pathetic.

Why not criticially analyze the program as much as the facilitators of the seminars and the staffers critize you and your children? Afraid? Why not go back to that seminar in your mind and take your balls and your brain back from those assholes. No questioning of the isolation, the secrecy, and the fact that the whole objective is to break the childs defences and mind down into a regressed state to change their thinking and behavior, is there? BTW, as much as you hate to admit it thats brainwashing in a nutshell - by definition. If you dont like it its because in your mind you cant accept it despite the fact that it is what it is, and thats all it is.

But hey, continue your cowardly yellow-bellied bullshit on here, and then call us out as such mean people for using bad words on a damn monitor while much, much worse is bellowed at your children every single day! There must be a very special place in hell for someone like you. You own damn skull for the rest of your life.  :wave:

Yanno what else? If you dont "get it" after reading this, its either because youre incapable and dont DESERVE to be a free american (though thats being taken care of by our own government for you!) or because you really buy into it and like being put in a position of utter authority over your child by the program. I hope you dont turn your family hierarchy into one or start being an Ed-Con or start your own program, Id hate to see someone else up against a wall when this all comes to an end in a few years  :lol:

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
Nice, Niles.  I'd like to think it's not wasted breath, but...

Full-of-Shit Dad is subject to the most common foible of parents everywhere: "Do as I say, not as I do."  

And it's precisely this type of inconsistency that made his son have no respect for him and "act out" against his wishes.

Full-of-Shit Dad, how on earth do you expect to teach ANY kid how to "grow up" properly when you're just a child in a man's body?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
My breath isn't wasted, DJ. Anyone who comes by and sees HIS behavior, and then sees what I say, will see it for what it is. Having a counterpoint, and something rooted in reality, and calling out his bullshit for what it is will help someone from buying into his bullshit.

So yes. Maybe the person I'm talking to is a mental brazil nut. But maybe someone will come by and see what was going on - like Chi3 during my "DAMN ANSWERS" thread  :smokin:

During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution.
--James Madison, U.S. President

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
Ummm...Full-of-Shit Dad...?  Hel-looo...?

Did your feelings get hurt?  ::mecry::

Oh yeah, I forgot...You don't have any.   :roll:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
We called him out and now he cant win becuase we wont let him dodge or tell vague bullshit instead of give a straight answer.

He cant give an answer cos he doesnt know or doesnt wanna say, so hes gone.

I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father and inventor

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
BRAT CAMP TEEN ARRESTED
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »
Pete (?) has retreated to a forum that speaks his language and never challenges his thinking. Bless him.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700