Author Topic: Dennis Buttimer Executive Staff Atlanta  (Read 4858 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dennis Buttimer ROCKS
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Quote from: ""Roberts""
Nature of who and what they were dealing with.  And I will say this for the record...Dennis was awesome and really helped me through some major tough times. If you are reading this - THANK YOU DENNIS!

Roberts..... I think you are in the WRONG place to be singing praises to a child abusing arragant prick. I was there during his reign of terror and all I have to say to the bastard is "Burn In Hell MotherFucker"[/color]

Botched and confused.  Anyone who knows Dennis, knows that your statement to be 100% BS.  Dennis is an amazingly docile caring and empathetic man!  I agree with Roberts.  DB saved my life.  I would be honored just to say thanks.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dennis Buttimer ROCKS
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »
Who the hell is this Botched Programming? Obviously holding a grudge is his identity! Acts like Bill H. from Tampa or maybe some other terminal cases I remember...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dennis Buttimer Executive Staff Atlanta
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 11:07:26 PM »
Well, if this buttimer dude was on staff, there was plenty of abuse to go around his stool. If you can't handle other people talking about it all these years later, fine. Some folks have a hard time putting it away, not to mention the fact that it still happens everyday to kids now. Do you support child abuse for profit? As far as being clean for 21 years, WOOHOO!!! sounds like you're really a straight robot for sure. What's clean anyways? surely you have "some" human characteristics...  :lol:

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 08:23:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Well, if this buttimer dude was on staff, there was plenty of abuse to go around his stool.

I hear ya, the abuse affected my stool alright.... Let me tell you, that shit stank up the whole second ROW, and that goddamn Butti-motherfucker wouldn't even lemme git up and go to the fucking BATHROOM!!!  :flame:

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 08:26:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Roberts""
Nature of who and what they were dealing with.  And I will say this for the record...Dennis was awesome and really helped me through some major tough times. If you are reading this - THANK YOU DENNIS!

I concur.  Dennis was so caring and patient during my recovery.  The others must not be talking about the Dennis I knew.  Dennis helped me to realize that I didn't need to do drugs to survive.  

Do you know that after 25 years, I still use the tools that Dennis taught me.  I am 25 years clean!  Thank you.

What is this Step-Cult that you are speaking. You have been brainwashed and are now unable to make decisions on your own. Your thinking comes from a collective group conscious where others make the decisions for you.

And hey.... "Call you sponsor"[/color]

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 09:07:40 AM »
83 7th Stepper and Krock.... Just so we can get this straight (no pun intended). You mean to tell me that you condone the way kids were treated during your stay??? Do you not remember the cruel and unusual punishment that we all endured in that facility???

When I arrived at Straight on my intake before being taken back to group, he called me in his office, shut the door, and got right up in my face telling me he wasn't going to take any of my shit. Starting the torment and abuse that I and many others would have to endure.

You know your minds must be seriously "PROGRAMMED" to where you do not acknowledge the TRUTH about the way things actually were.

Tell me something... Would you send your kid to Straight if it still exist??? Would you want then to go through the type of abuse and punishment we saw every day??? Don't you remember people poking each other in the back so they had to "sit up straight," being pinned to the ground with 5 people holding you down with one of those people holding their hand over your mouth making it almost impossible to breathe, being put through sleep deprivation, being fed that slop from Sands Cafeteria which was probably left overs that were donated (and God did that shit taste bad)?

These must have been really good times for you. Don't you remember the night that the newcomers were taken in the bathroom and physically abused??? Remember Jeff Ambrose being taken into the bathroom and having his head forced into the toilet by a bunch of kids just doing what they were told "whatever it takes to make him change"?

How did you like being stripped away from your family and friends for an undetermined amount of time only to be surrounded by abuse and Chinese brainwashing tactics?

Do you really consider your lives to be normal now??? Going to fucking AA/NA meetings all the time, labeling yourself an Alcoholic/Addict, unable to sit and have a guilt free beer and feel a sense of being "Normal"

During the course of all this Sober/Clean time you are bragging about, have you ever really reached deep down inside during that 4th step and "GET HONEST"[/color] about your true feelings about that place???

This is the place that Dennis Buttimer ran, these are the tactics in which he prided himself of using to turn out good little subserviant Straight Robots. This is a man who condoned the forementioned abuses or else he would have stopped it.

Just food for thought. By the way.....

By the way I was in Straight Atlanta (Marietta, Ga) 83-85

AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Lisa '82""
Who the hell is this Botched Programming? Obviously holding a grudge is his identity! Acts like Bill H. from Tampa or maybe some other terminal cases I remember...

No, it's not Bill H. He never went to ATL as I recall. He's like a Kirby, Sam, Phil (redhead), Bush somebody like that. Regurgitating the same stuff ad nauseum for 20+ years under a veneer of intellectualism and colorful aggressive buttons. Unbelievable.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »
Does it bother you so bad that I speak my experience about what I saw and what happened to me during my incarceration in that hell hole???

Does it bother you that I drag the truth into the light about a man who apparently condoned abuse as a form of treatment???

Straight was not treatment as it only served to make kids compliant through abusive tactics.[/color]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »
Why is that name not ringing bells for me?  Dammit!!  Every time I think I have my time period locked in, something else comes up that makes me think again.  I think it was 81 - 83, but then sometimes I think it was 82 - 84.  Hell, I don't even know anymore.  All I do know is that it was 23 of the worst months in hell that I've ever gone through.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »
:oops:   Doh!

Never mind.

traight, St. Pete, early 80s

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Every time I think I have my time period locked in, something else comes up that makes me think again.  I think it was 81 - 83, but then sometimes I think it was 82 - 84.  Hell, I don't even know anymore.

Makes me crazier when that happens!!...
...and it seems to be alot!
Just when I get a lock, something gets triggered and I'm so way-far-off- base..
 :wave:  
:wstupid:

I suspect dwelling on it like that will make me crazy, but I have recently discovered that there are years and events that were deliberately kept from me/I was intentionally decieved by family members (for my own good yeahsureright).  I have years of 'messed-up' time, stuff I can't remember, events were hidden by people, stuff I don't want to know, I've survived remembering what I have, so far.
My Opinion?:  don't dwell.  it'll come as it wants.  considering some of it?-  better off not knowing-don't push.
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

• View Profile
Re: Dennis Buttimer Executive Staff Atlanta
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
I just wanted to take a minute to bump this back to the top.

Fuck You Dennis Buttimer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
I must take the time to speak out on this again!!
Burn In Hell Dennis Buttimer

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »
Quote from: "KROCK[b"
Anyone who knows Dennis, knows that your statement to be 100% BS.  Dennis is an amazingly docile caring and empathetic man!  I agree with Roberts.  DB saved my life.  I would be honored just to say thanks.  [/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »
By definition, any staff member at Straight, Inc. (any branch, not just St. Petersburg where Newton reigned supreme) is a child abuser.   To be on staff at Straight, Inc., one abused children as a matter of course.  The day-to-day routine at Straight, Inc. was one of institutionalized, systematic child abuse.  There may be differences in the degree of involvement and culpability, but to be a staff member at any branch of Straight, Inc. is to be a child abuser.  No if's, and's, or Buttimers excepted.  If you were a staff member at Straight, Inc., you abused children.  You were paid to do so, which makes you a professional child abuser.  It was a requirement of the job to be a child abuser if in any way you performed the expected duties of staff at Straight, Inc.

In mathematical terms, (Straight, Inc. Staff) = Child Abuser.

There are no exceptions to this, only variations in degree of culpability.