Author Topic: Dennis Buttimer Executive Staff Atlanta  (Read 4898 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dennis Buttimer Executive Staff Atlanta
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »
I'm with Botched.... Fuck you Dennis Buttimer.... Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you...... And one more time so you know how I really feel.....FUCK YOU   :sue:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 06:55:11 PM »
So MR. Guest, u think u could be a bit more clear?   I don't think the but pirate got ur message.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 05:24:35 PM »
Yo Dennis,
I hope you are reading this you piece of shit. Just a little news flash for ya, all these kids you are responsible for abusing are all grown up now. I would love for you to try looking me in the eye and demean me today you worthless bastard.

Oh by the way, do you let people know that you were the director of a warehouse that abused kids or do you lie?

I hope that you rott in hell you shit sucking asshole. And by the way, I want my fucking money back that you stole from my family.

Sincerely,
Botched Progreamming

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »
I was there during Dennis' reign at the Atlanta Sraight facility. On my intake he tried the getting in my face routine. I told him he was a little man with a big job and I would gladly whip his ass if he didn't back off. Boy, how i regretted saying that once I was put in group and realized the power this evil man had over my future at Straight. He was an incredible coward. I remember how he tried to run away from a child in Exec rap one day when one of the witches running the place with him got her face smashed by an irate inmate. He always ordered the compliant children to do his dirty work on the non-compliant. When I saw his website here I called the number, got his voice mail and asked him to call me so we could discuss his activities at Straight. Of course he has not called back. As for anyone that would defend this man after all we went through there, all I can say is Fuck You. You are either a brainwashed AA/NA cultist or just a lying piece of shit. My biggest regret from Straight inc is not being able to lash out at my tormentors. Chief among these is of course Dennis Buttimer. I am 41 years old now and I will never forgive or forget what that man did. Dennis if you read this, feel free to contact me and deny what you have done if you like. I still remember the fear in your eyes when dealing with defenseless 12 year olds, so I won't hold my breathe waiting on you to get in touch and discuss your crimes man to man. Dennis Buttimer: degenerate, lying, cowardly piece of filth.