Author Topic: SAY HELLO TO OUR STRUGGLING TEENS TROLL  (Read 29291 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SAY HELLO TO OUR STRUGGLING TEENS TROLL
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »
UHOHUHOH UHOH OUHO UHO !

:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

linking to a phone number is a federal crime?

:scared:  :rofl:  :lol:

karen baby, you crack me the fuck up!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
They flare up ocassionally. Reminds me of the time the program supporter posted the SS# of and anti-program parent.
It all comes out in the wash. I'm sure if Karen wants the information removed she'll contact Ginger, who will remove it if she deems that any laws have been violated. A lot less headache than extensive investigation that may or may not result in legal action.
Let's just hope some poor unexpecting woman in Dallas, named Karen Austin, isn't getting threatening phone calls out of the blue. Now, that's the person that should be pissed. I would be anyway.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
My friend emailed me this link and asked me to chime in. I am an attorney in Calfornia. Rest assured fornits posters, nothing which has occured in this thread has broken any laws. Paralegal is legal slang for secretary more or less. We have to be politically correct these days. :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »
If anyone makes threatening phone calls, that is their choice. This website is not liable.

I advise against calling this phone number, then they WILL have your information. Unless you call from a payphone.  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
It doesn't necessarily "come out in the wash".

If a federal law has been broken it's not necessarily enough for the site admin to remove the info.   If a federal law has been broken, this means a crime has been committed and it will be up to the aggrieved parties (in this case maybe the poster Karen and/or whoever else has been inconvenienced---like some third party who may have had their number incorrectly listed) to decide how far to take this.

I'm just saying it's a lesson in behaving responsibly---how would you like a federal investigation hanging over you for the next 5 years or so, because you did some petty cyber thing---and the attorney you went after decided it was worth her time to do something about it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
I'm guessing all the information is correct judging by the response, that's just me though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 19:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It doesn't necessarily "come out in the wash".

If a federal law has been broken it's not necessarily enough for the site admin to remove the info.   If a federal law has been broken, this means a crime has been committed and it will be up to the aggrieved parties (in this case maybe the poster Karen and/or whoever else has been inconvenienced---like some third party who may have had their number incorrectly listed) to decide how far to take this.

I'm just saying it's a lesson in behaving responsibly---how would you like a federal investigation hanging over you for the next 5 years or so, because you did some petty cyber thing---and the attorney you went after decided it was worth her time to do something about it?"

name the federal law that has been broken please

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
No I'm not a lawyer but I'd be more reassured if the lawyer giving the opinion here were sure enough of her/his opinion on the law in this matter to post a name.  

Otherwise all you have here is somebody who says they're a lawyer from California

Nasty crack at paralegals: wonder how that would be viewed by your professional association, bucko

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
My name is Michael Johnson, of Morro Bay, CA.

Using your logic, you have discounted your own arguments by not signing your name. No laws have been broken, that is why nobody will be able to answer the anon's question of what laws have been broken. None have.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
My understanding is that if you've put out info tortiously about somebody (like listing a phone number wrongly and causing obscene phone calls or something) across state lines then it can become federal---is that what others understand?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
Nope, you are simply wrong. Again, if you are familiar with the law, show us. Is there any precedent to what you are offering? Nope. I surmise you are the wronged person in this matter, if so, I suggest being careful where you post your information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
Well we already knew it was you Karen.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 330#120437

Your last post is a pack of lies, and you couldn't BE any more NON accountable, oh the irony. But whatever, I'm bored with this now. Maybe you struggling trolls will stay over at your site now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
No, no, no, i am absolutely not the "wronged person" here.  

I am just saying that people should be aware that when they are playing with other people's personal info---they are playing with fire---because this is not at all a settled area of the law, criminally or in a civil sense

BTW are you Michael Johnson who is an attorney involved in family violence out there in CA--it's a pretty common name you know---not looking to get you in trouble with your paralegals for your comments, just wondering if that's you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
This is Karen. Someone told me what is going on over here. I have posted a few times on your board, but none of the recent posts are mine. Frankly, I can't be bothered.
You have posted my correct email address, but the phone number is not mine, so you should remove it before someone calls this poor person.
I am really dismayed at the meanness going on over on this site. Why would you come to the conclusion that everyone posting as Anonymous is me? Why would you go to so much effort to copy my old posts and give out personal information about me.
Yes, I am a lawyer. I know that what I put on the internet is fair game. I am not particularly concerned about my privacy in this context because this isn't exactly a premier site. I am more concerned with the level of anger and childish conduct here.
Again-please remove that person's phone number from your site.
KareninDallasp

Well we already knew it was you Karen.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 330#120437

Your last post is a pack of lies, and you couldn't BE any more NON accountable, oh the irony. But whatever, I'm bored with this now. Maybe you struggling trolls will stay over at your site now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
Well I am glad I quoted you before you deleted your post.

WOW.  :rofl: