Author Topic: thank god  (Read 1852 times)

Offline ursula

• View Profile
thank god
« on: July 29, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »
i am so happy that there is a place like this. ever since i got out of CCM in 02, i have wanted to be able to share my feelings with others who felt the same way about these schools, i wasn't even sure if there were any others! thank god i finally broke through to my mom after eight of the worst months of my life! i never gave up though and here i am today! if it weren't for the strong headedness i was put in there for, i would probably still be there right now! i just wish there was some way to help those stuck in there. it makes me tear up to think about them, even when i look at my few pictures and such. hours of words could not even explain the torture and loneliness i felt then, and still suffer through today! anyway, i am so happy this place exists!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
Welcome to fornits  :smile:
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »
On 2005-07-29 18:04:00, ursula wrote:

"i am so happy that there is a place like this. ever since i got out of CCM in 02, i have wanted to be able to share my feelings with others who felt the same way about these schools, i wasn't even sure if there were any others! thank god i finally broke through to my mom after eight of the worst months of my life! i never gave up though and here i am today! if it weren't for the strong headedness i was put in there for, i would probably still be there right now! i just wish there was some way to help those stuck in there. it makes me tear up to think about them, even when i look at my few pictures and such. hours of words could not even explain the torture and loneliness i felt then, and still suffer through today! anyway, i am so happy this place exists!

"

Welcome. Shutting down places like CCM is tough, but I believe it'll happen eventually-- the tide is certainly turning against WWASPS and their kind.

As for helping out-- one way to do that is to tell ISAC (www.isaccorp.org) your story. They investigate and work against facilities such as CCM.

Take care, and again, welcome.  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
wake up and smell the wonderful roses, you'll never shut it down!  Too much good is be accomplished, and while maybe there are a few whiney teens such as yourselves out there, there are thousands who have been saved by these programs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-07-30 14:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"wake up and smell the wonderful roses, you'll never shut it down!  Too much good is be accomplished, and while maybe there are a few whiney teens such as yourselves out there, there are thousands who have been saved by these programs!"

How about you wake up and smell the wonderful roses. WWASPS is going down. The tide is turning against them. Former prisoners from all of WWASPS' gulags are speaking up about the abuse, torture, and brainwashing they were subjected to at the hands of the WWASPS cult (yes, it is a cult).

WWASPS is going down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
On 2005-07-30 14:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"wake up and smell the wonderful roses, you'll never shut it down!  Too much good is be accomplished, and while maybe there are a few whiney teens such as yourselves out there, there are thousands who have been saved by these programs!"

It's funny to watch desperate parents troll these boards defending their precious programs.  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »
WWASP will be shut down. There is a large lawsuit in california right now.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
thank god
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »
Waygookin, instead of Hydra, why not draw on another (I propose) more apropos allegory? How about the Magician's Apprentice?

You must admit that the naughty apprentice, in over his little head, is a lot closer in line w/ WWASPS' Mormon accountability doctrine than the rather more Methodist idea of an evil demon.

If you've tried everything, up throught the TOUGHLOVE circles of inferno and it's still not working, quit mucking around in affairs with which you have no business. You failed. You fucked up. It's too late. There are no do overs. It's the kid's rightful turn to try their own hand at it. You get the results that you intend by your actions. Forget even aspiring to godhood. Be a man and suck it up!

My mom was the quintessential TOUGHLOVE hate monger. At some point prior to my first and only marriage, she started harping on how I should manage my romantic life. It occured to me that she had been divorced twice and never happy, married or not. I told her that if I wanted marital advice, I'd ask a priest. It was a beautiful moment.

If you think about why you hate me, you might find that it's not me.
--Antigen

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Alexandra626

• View Profile
thank god
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 10:43:00 PM »
hi my name is alexandra....i was browsing the iternet and found this sight...i was at CCm and dundee ranch and i know what u mean when u say u wish u culd do something about this....i mean the only reason these programs excist is to make money, those people dont care all they want is the millions of dollar in revenu....i was sent to 2 programs CCm when i was 13 and the dundee when i was 16, almost 2 years wasted....i cant tell u how they have affected me at 20 years of age.....and if u thoughht CCM was bad it was heaven compared to Dundee....hopefully u will reply my email is [email protected]....i dont have the hang of this sight yet so email me there