Author Topic: my identity  (Read 16365 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
No, it's not getting through to me! I don't get it! What's you major malfuction? You want to make fun of someone? You want to call someone out? You want to call this Annie Hall person out? DO IT IN ANOHTER POST! START A FRESH POST DEDICATED JUST FOR THAT PURPOSE! I don't think there's much hope for you if you can't do that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
God damn, you're just as thick as they come. You still don't get it. This isn't some dumb lady that I have a personal problem with. I'm not even the one who called her out in this post, dumbass. My very first post was the one calling you a dumbass for the first time. Annie attacked so many people around here, many on a personal level, and her son (or possibly just her pretending to rallly support for herself) came around spewing shit about raping people's wives and shit like that.

Now you're just starting to annoy me. Telling me to start another post? Again, who the fuck are you? Start another post, huh? How about this for you.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... orum=11&61

Ottawa = Annie Hall

And, well, how about this one?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 5&forum=11

My point is, you ignorant motherfucker, that so many posts have been dedicated to Annie Hall being a piece of shit that it would be pointless to start a new one. Therefore, when her and her split personalities pop up to bash on someone new, everyone who has been personally offended by her step up and put her in her place.

Keep on supporting Annie Hall and maybe we can dedicate a few posts about sucking moose cock to you too.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 14:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No, it's not getting through to me! I don't get it! What's you major malfuction? You want to make fun of someone? You want to call someone out? You want to call this Annie Hall person out? DO IT IN ANOHTER POST! START A FRESH POST DEDICATED JUST FOR THAT PURPOSE! I don't think there's much hope for you if you can't do that. "

Buddy the last 6 pages of this thread are myriad people posting about their disgust in Ottawa aka anne hall. It all starts on the bottom of page 2 if you'd like to see for yourself. I'm seriously struggling to see how you can justify coming in on page 6 and telling people to get back to the subject. This post was started back in July but anne herself brought it back up recently. Looks to me like the natural flow of the thread led right into it. If you want to talk about your issues with cedu by all means YOU go start another post.[ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-11-22 19:05 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:00 AM »
I started this thread. There was speculation about my identity, and people asked me. If it means anything, I am perfectly okay with how this thread has shifted - that's the way Internet threads work. You end up in a completely different place than where you started.

Ottawa was spectaculary offensive to everyone here - me included. She disrespected genuine expressions of pain from CEDU survisors. She stomped on people, took on a superior air, and made threats. She caused harm here.

This is what you are seeing. This is a part of the anger expressed regarding her. Her behavior was like pouring lemon juice on a burn patient. It was horrible, destructive, and to some of these posters, confusing.

I found her to be a despicable person who appears to enjoy inflicting pain on others. I truly pity anyone she has any responsibility for. She is a sick woman.[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2005-11-22 23:09 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
On 2005-11-22 18:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"God damn, you're just as thick as they come. You still don't get it. This isn't some dumb lady that I have a personal problem with. I'm not even the one who called her out in this post, dumbass. My very first post was the one calling you a dumbass for the first time. Annie attacked so many people around here, many on a personal level, and her son (or possibly just her pretending to rallly support for herself) came around spewing shit about raping people's wives and shit like that.

Now you're just starting to annoy me. Telling me to start another post? Again, who the fuck are you? Start another post, huh? How about this for you.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... orum=11&61

Ottawa = Annie Hall

And, well, how about this one?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 5&forum=11

My point is, you ignorant motherfucker, that so many posts have been dedicated to Annie Hall being a piece of shit that it would be pointless to start a new one. Therefore, when her and her split personalities pop up to bash on someone new, everyone who has been personally offended by her step up and put her in her place.

Keep on supporting Annie Hall and maybe we can dedicate a few posts about sucking moose cock to you too. "

Fuck you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
Fuck you? Damn, that was rough. Just ran out of things to say huh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
Fuck you!!

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
Guys, this isn't needed - discussing Ottawa and what a pathological jerk she is is fine. C'mon - you don't even know who each other is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
Fuck you too!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
I knew Ottawa's son when I was at RMA. Ottawa can come on here and rattle on about how successful he is but the truth is he is the pathological one. He is a complete mess and destined for nothing. I love the part she wrote about him setting up the website so she would know he wasn't immersing himself in Amsterdam's counterculture. Is she serious? Is it that easy to pull the wool over her eyes? She can hype up her academic "achievements" all she wants. She's a terrible parent and it's getting tiring having her come around here and take that out on us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2005, 03:13:00 PM »
I'm tired of listening to ass holes ramble on about nothing.

That reminds me of the song "Ramble On" (Singing in my head...) "Ramble On!" da da da da da da "Ramble on" Yeah Led Zeppelin rules.

But you're all still losers!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »
Sad that you can't even hear yourself rambling. You post here just as much as the rest of us. More!

So fuck you too bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
Yes, good. Fuck me too! OK, now we're getting somewhere! Fuck me! What a revelation. It's amazing that we can finally come up with such superb results from such little detail. Now, fuck me, is that statistically significant? Is that 95% or 99% accurate? Can you say with 95% confidence that the answer "Fuck You too bitch" is correct? If not, that response is not statistically significant. What measures did you use? Tau? Gamma? Chi-Squared? You must show your work for your answer to be considered correct. Next time show your work.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
Yeah dude, Cliff Brown Rules! Although he pitts out during class like a mother fucker. But he, and O'Doyle, rule!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
Dog fucked the pope, no fault of mine!