Author Topic: my identity  (Read 16158 times)

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
my identity
« on: July 29, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
I am not Linda, Mary, or Mark. I am certainly not pro-synanon or pro-CEDU. I do not want to ID myself, because although a company may be closing - or reorganizing - they still can sue. I am not willing to risk that.

I was able to hook up with a couple of my former clients here in the boards and I was delighted to learn that they are doing just fine.

I was asked to leave CEDU because I was not buying into the brainwashing/synanon/shame 'em and blame 'em tactics. This was okay with me - I was actively looking for other work. No one here has ever guessed my identity. I was there for a pretty short period of time - but it sure made an impression on me. I've never seen anything like it. And a lot of what they did was the opposite of what I learned in school is actually helpful.

If you think you know me, you can always send me a private message. I was there a number of years ago.[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2005-07-28 23:08 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Former therapist---what you say sounds a little sketchy---I wonder if you did something more specific than break the rules by making cocoa for your clients---if you're who I think you are--the answer is a resounding yes!!!!

As you say yourself---it's probably illogical to be afraid of being sued by a non-existent company---you've got a bur under your saddle about being found out in any public way, that's for sure

And "your" kids---are there some boundary issues here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
WWere you at CEDU high in R.S. as a Ph.D. Candidate under Dr. Soltani in the late 90's?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2005-07-29 10:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As you say yourself---it's probably illogical to be afraid of being sued by a non-existent company---you've got a bur under your saddle about being found out in any public way, that's for sure"

I wonder GameBoy, is it illogical to be afraid of being tracked down and harassed by die-hard
program weirdo's like yourself?  

Cedu cultists and their Synanon friends have a proven track of trying to hurt and ruin the lives of their critics...and it goes far beyond mear lawsuits.  In the past, cedu cultists have stopped at nothing to silence their detractors. Cedu's past methods include making death threats against individuals and famililies, and even physically attacking people in their own homes!  

Cedu may not exist anymore, but as GameBoy has clearly demonstrated, there are still plenty of deranged people out there clinging on to Cedu's sick ideology & methods. But I guess old routines are hard to break, right Game Boy?

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
On 2005-07-29 13:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"As you say yourself---it's probably illogical to be afraid of being sued by a non-existent company---you've got a bur under your saddle about being found out in any public way, that's for sure"

I wonder GameBoy, is it illogical to be afraid of being tracked down and harassed by die-hard

program weirdo's like yourself?  

Cedu cultists and their Synanon friends have a proven track of trying to hurt and ruin the lives of their critics...and it goes far beyond mear lawsuits.  In the past, cedu cultists have stopped at nothing to silence their detractors. Cedu's past methods include making death threats against individuals and famililies, and even physically attacking people in their own homes!  

Cedu may not exist anymore, but as GameBoy has clearly demonstrated, there are still plenty of deranged people out there clinging on to Cedu's sick ideology & methods. But I guess old routines are hard to break, right Game Boy?

"

You ask if it is illogical to be afraid to be tracked down and harassed, and unless this is some Game that the TWO of you engage in on here, than you just proved to be just like "gameboy" as you call him, and took the time to track down his remark and chose to harass him. So really, the point that you just tried to make at his expense is void.  You proved yourself to be as low of a person that it seems you distest in the one you speak of.  SUCKS FOR YOU :exclaim:

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
I give up on you. You have no reason to suspect me for anything. I never said they told me to leave because of cocoa. You did not read carefully. I also posted in the "Sorry it's all over" thread.

No, it's not a boundary issue. I had teachers in school - they were "my" teachers. I have friends. They are "my" friends. Get over yourself. You sound like Ottawa.

"Former therapist---what you say sounds a little sketchy---I wonder if you did something more specific than break the rules by making cocoa for your clients---if you're who I think you are--the answer is a resounding yes!!!!

As you say yourself---it's probably illogical to be afraid of being sued by a non-existent company---you've got a bur under your saddle about being found out in any public way, that's for sure

And "your" kids---are there some boundary issues here?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
Have people affiliated with CEDU in some way "attacked people in their own homes" or "made death threats against individuals"?

Please say more if this is true---give details if you can---I don't hate CEDu---in fact think that it did a lot of good (though it wasn't perfect as most things aren't).  If this is true I would like to know about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
I think someone confused the early days of Synanon with CEDU.  Sure, some of the early CEDU crap was affiliated with Synanon, EST and probably even Scientology. but don't tell Tom Cruise or John Travolta!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
MEL WASSERMAN was part of Synanon befor he started CEDU!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
If you want to fuck, then ask...
Who cares what you think you stupid druggie bitch. We can say anything we fucking want to.
I won't be intimidated by any of you fornits
bullying brats.

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »
I have very sensitive information that I have shared with law enforcement. Please respect my privacy; I respect yours.

Is this true?
Posted: 2005-07-29 16:24:00    Have people affiliated with CEDU in some way "attacked people in their own homes" or "made death threats against individuals"?

Please say more if this is true---give details if you can---I don't hate CEDu---in fact think that it did a lot of good (though it wasn't perfect as most things aren't). If this is true I would like to know about it.[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2005-07-30 22:52 ]
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2005-07-30 22:53 ]

Offline somewhere else now

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2005, 02:12:00 AM »
I don't think former therapist is going to reveal who he is. I would private message him if I were you.

Are you looking for me? I was there around then - we went through a number of therapists. I don't remember exactly when I was there... or how long. It was kinda short. I know it pissed CEDU off when we gave the kids cocoa or sodas or cookies. A couple of us did this. I also remember some parents started pulling their kids around then. I think it was a time of upheaval.

We were not employees of CEDU - I liked by boss and co-workers. They were good to me. We were all a private practice using office space up there. I was pretty disconnected with what CEDU was doing - did not participate in any "raps" or "propheets."

I did have issues with the treatment of kids. I think I was there maybe two days a week??? Trying to remember! It's a LOOOONG time ago for me! Quite a learning experience!

You are posting as anonymous. You can send me a private message if you wish.

On 2005-07-29 11:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WWere you at CEDU high in R.S. as a Ph.D. Candidate under Dr. Soltani in the late 90's?"

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
Yes, yes, YES!!!! Synanon LIVES!!! I LIVE!!! I joined Synanon and learned TRUE therapeutic methods!! I learned to con parents, to brainwash staff, and to scare the SHIT out of kids!!! I learned shaming and blaming, social shunning, and RAPS, GLORIOUS RAPS!!! I learned that I could get staff like BRANDIIIIIII to spill the dirt about what sluts they were!!! I learned that I could get LaTressa to glorify HERSELF!!! I learned it ALL at SYNANON!!!

That's when I knew that a furniture salesman could change the world and get frightened parents to mortgage their homes for me! Furniture isn't NEARLY as lucrative as the kid business!

On 2005-07-30 07:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"MEL WASSERMAN was part of Synanon befor he started CEDU!"
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
Why don't you take yourself away from yourself for a minute, and think..."is there a way that I can escape third grade once and for all".  You really need to learn the term "bullying" before you decide to use it in ANY of your posts/replies, whatever!  If you think that I am being a bully to you, then ask yourself, what is calling names and assuming peoples' lives in a hurtful manner being?  Hmm, most would conclude that that is EXACTLY what bullies do.  Just like you can say whatever you want, so can everyone else...but please, don't be all sensitive behind that computer and lash out with anger.  Have a nice day, Johnny-come-lately!

Oops, sorry everyone!  This message is for the stalking Anonymous who always posts in this site calling people bullies, brats and any other childish names he can come up with, because he needs a little attention![ This Message was edited by: If u want to know..then ask on 2005-08-01 09:08 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »
I just wonder how many people committed suicide or became extremely depressed due to that hypercritical "therapy" they used there. I know of several from the time I was at CEDU.