Author Topic: Move on  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
If your experience was really so bad then forget about it and move on. You guys are like old drunks at the bar complaining about their first marriage twenty years ago. Get a life forget it and get a job or something else to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
On 2005-07-25 21:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If your experience was really so bad then forget about it and move on. You guys are like old drunks at the bar complaining about their first marriage twenty years ago. Get a life forget it and get a job or something else to do. "

and what does that make you? The loser outside complaining because they can't get in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who made YOU Dr.Phil of this forum??????
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 12:16:19 AM »
Anyone who has not been in one of the gulags discussed in this forum has NO RIGHT to even begin to pass judgement on someone that has.

I have worked in one of these places before beign fired for having a brain and eyes and seeing what was going on. In that year I worked there, I saw kids, yup, kids forced to gorge themselves with food because an instructor saw them break in line at lunch. I saw with my own eyes kids being treated in ways a prisoner of war would call war crimes.

Say, guest that wants people to "move on" who made you Dr. Phil of this forum? Go tell somebody else to move on. I still have emotional problems with what I saw and the way I was terminated 3 years later at 55 years old!

What makes YOU think you have one bit of right to comment. You have no experience, no compassion or good sense. Crawl back into you hole and leave the life advice to people qualified to give it. You being NOT one of the people qualified to do so!!!!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »
Yeah right forget about it, and move on. That wouldn't be fair for all those kids who are still in there, or the kids due to be sent away to any of these places.

Get used to it, we are here to stay and we will say whatever we want, whenever we want, and if you don't like it......too freakin bad!!!! TROLL!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

On 2005-07-25 21:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If your experience was really so bad then forget about it and move on. You guys are like old drunks at the bar complaining about their first marriage twenty years ago. Get a life forget it and get a job or something else to do. "

and what does that make you? The loser outside complaining because they can't get in?

Exactly!  :rofl:

Offline xxTammixx

• View Profile
Yeah, Fuck off!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 10:45:43 PM »
Don't come on the site trolling if u haven't been through it.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 05:52:04 PM »
If your experience was really so bad then forget about it and move on. You guys are like old drunks at the bar complaining about their first marriage twenty years ago. Get a life forget it and get a job or something else to do.

exactly what i did. now 18 yrs later i have so many emotional problems that i find it hard to function. who do you think you are to give advice to traumitized people? we suffer from post traumatic stress syndrome, something you obviously know nothing about. people that have been through it are the only ones who understand or care enough to help the kids still in these places. we are their only hope. and we all know this. its people like yourself who want to turn their head and do nothing. heres to all my fellow warriors out there . keep fighting for these forgotten children ::cheers::
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
Someone has to fight against the War on Teens, and who better than its veterans? Especially those who are older now, who have recovered to some degree -- at least enough to where they can now allow themselves to think about these crimes and speak out against them.

This industry is growing rapidly. Thousands of youth are being mistreated EVERY DAY. This is a human rights issue, but it's also a political issue. These young people that are in many cases being treated worse than prisoners in Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo are citizens of a nation that is supposed to believe in liberty, that is supposed to protect their rights (oh, but not before they're 18). They are the future of this nation, NOT the enemy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 06:44:10 PM »
(oh, but not before they're 18 ).

Damn HTML

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »
Someone has to fight against the War on Teens, and who better than its veterans? Especially those who are older now, who have recovered to some degree -- at least enough to where they can now allow themselves to think about these crimes and speak out against them.

This industry is growing rapidly. Thousands of youth are being mistreated EVERY DAY. This is a human rights issue, but it's also a political issue. These young people that are in many cases being treated worse than prisoners in Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo are citizens of a nation that is supposed to believe in liberty, that is supposed to protect their rights (oh, but not before they're 18). They are the future of this nation, NOT the enemy!

well put. we must fight on even though it is an ugly uphill battle
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Move on
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 05:28:56 AM »
I love the double standard here!

If something bad happened to you, an individual, through the faults of a fucked up/incompetent/corrupt authority/institution/beaurocratcy, or just bad luck, you should "shut up and stop whining"

But if YOU do bad to others, YOU have to 'face the consequences, unlike the " fucked up/incompetent/corrupt authority/institution/beaurocratcy", and the victim doesnt have to 'let it go', you have to make it right.

:cry2: wah wah wah. Criticism and "sunshine" is something this nation is sorely lacking in, and needs a heavy dose of, thank you very much.