Author Topic: Straight was a lot of fun  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight was a lot of fun
« on: July 25, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
Sometimes we got popcorn. Well, it was once. Ah, good times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
Sometimes I got to watch while senior staff broke one of the boys side's arms and then lied to his parents about how it happened.  Gee that was just so much fun, also such a damn riot to not be able to do a damn thing to help the poor boy, just a blast! NOT!

...it is in fact nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry; for this delicate little plant, aside from stimulation, stands mainly in need of freedom; without this it goes to wrack and ruin without fail.
--Albert Einstein

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
Deprogrammed, have you filed a statment regarding this remembered incident with the "Proper Authorities" in Ohio? Have you contacted ISAC to talk to them about what you remember? ISAC is putting the heat on KHK. Thanks for any help with this. You can email isaccorp.org to talk to them, or call them on the phone, their number is on their website I think but if you can't find it let me know. Thanks again. I appreciate your dedication to the petition, and to telling the truth about KHK, when the Ohio news media likes to get KHK kids to go on the news and talk about how KHK saved them and so on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
Fun was being a misbehavor girl sitting in boys rap listening how a boy masterbated with a fish.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
Is there a misbehaver girl in the house? Which Straight were you in? Send a private message to ex-prisoner if you don't want to say on the board here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
ISAC IS so completely bogus. Really full of a bunch of nonzealous jealous bitches who don't really do much than collect information, sit around and say, "We've got a nonprofit, we've got a nonprofit!"

So do I, bitches. So do mutherfukkin I. Who gives a fuck about your sorry nonprofit that doesn't do anything or advertise or act in the community like they should. Shutup.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »
Hey,
Why do ye say that about this Isac?
What have they not done? Or what have they done wrong in your opinion?

To the other Anon: I was in Kids helping Kids 1989, which is Straight-Midwest Inc. named differently. And no, I am not a misbehaviour girl in da house, not that kind anyway....lol!......jeeeez.

The present system is among the most impractical imaginable, if the facilitation of learning is your aim.
--Neil Postman and Charles Weingartner

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 03:20:00 AM »
I know and saw lots of things and I am going to be doing everything that I can to expose them.
I will stop at nothing , actually. I am in the process of checking all avenues out as we speak. :smile:
Thank you for the advice.
Were you in KHK too?
-DP

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »
By the way, I was one of " those kids" that ye speak of as well and my friend may still have the video tape of it from the news. I have been trying to get a hold of her. I will find it but I may not be able to watch it. B/c I know that I will hate seeing myself so brainwashed and just not acting like my real normal self.  :evil:  

Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »
I was not in KHK. But I've gotten a little involved in finding things out about it. It horrifies all of us that Straight is still torturing children. Oh yeah, I'm the polite anonymous poster, not the goof off. :grin:

That's incredible, you went on the news? And now you really feel very differently, so I'm wondering what that was like for you to figure things out.

Also, I know what you mean about being brainwashed.

Where did I read, this beautiful quote about how we're really travelling backward in time. To recover our lost selves I guess the author meant.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
I know you are not "the goof off", and I am glad but I can also love the goof off too especially if they came from where we come from b/c then i know why they are like they are and understand it b/c I have been there. Haven't we all "been there"?

To literally "wake up" from a brainwashing is like a true real live nightmare, actually. It was like literally waking up from a horrible bad dream or like waking up after being heavily medicated and knocked out b/c when I "woke up" everything felt weird, new, and very strange. It was like a big blur and void had taken place in my life. Realizing how much of a chunk of my life that "they had stolen from me", and used me to their advantage to further their negative causes and abusive ways sickened me to the point of complete panic.

The rest of the feelings are in the screenplay I am writing about this very subject.

Like I said I have not seen the video tape in such a long time but I know when I watch it again memories are bound to be flooding back, and I am sure it will sicken my stomach again.

Take care,
-DP

No citizen of a liberal and democratic nation profits from a victorious war.
--Ludwig von Mises

Offline tommyalan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
I was in straight cincinatti'I ahd the longest program, copped out over 9 times.I was tricked into an intake on halloween, and tricked into signing into this place.I got sat on my first night wasnt allowed to sleep till I knew my seven steps.The thing that gets me is I just found this site I not really suprised,but I read about SAMMY and someone who was also in straight wrote her saying get over it quit being a victim.       fuck that punk,bitch.That easy for those people to say because they were the victimizers.The kiss asses who busted thier ass to be one of the 8 people it took to sit on you,or restrain you force you to motivate these are the pussys that made straight what it was.I bet thier still the same spineless punk today that they were then.These people used put me on the side of group from attendance till end of night rap,if you scream in pain they stuck a rag in your mouth .Well Im proud to say;I fucked up alot of these people too.ye ha!loveya I had a brother on senior staff I dont speak to him or anyone else in my family.I still know alot of people who were in there my buddy was in straight washington.          he went through the same abuse alot of us went through.Hang in there.I feel your pain are we able to sue this place today? contact me tommy [email protected]  ph#734717-7555

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
les give a shout out to the new guy:

Love Ya, Tommy!

front row. pay attention. this is a cult. hang on for the ride of your life. you will not exit through the same door.