Author Topic: Cops search for two Tranquility Bay teens  (Read 7459 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cops search for two Tranquility Bay teens
« on: July 20, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/htm ... _TEENS.asp

Observer Reporter
Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The St Elizabeth police yesterday intensified their search for two American teenaged boys who left the Tranquility Bay boarding school in St Elizabeth without permission last Saturday during the passage of Hurricane Emily.

The boys, Christopher John Chuchua, 18, of California and 16-year-old Tyler Stout, also of California, reportedly left the school's compound without permission on Saturday and have not returned since.

Constabulary Communication Network (CCN) officer for St Elizabeth, Constable Angella Williams, told the Observer last night that the Pedro Plains police were informed by members of the Tranquility Bay staff that the two young Americans "ran away" from the boarding school Saturday, during the hurricane.

Director of the Tranquility Bay boarding school Jay Kay last night appealed to anyone with knowledge of the two youngsters' whereabouts to inform the police or get in touch with the school.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 07:16:00 AM »
I hope they'll be able to get away... good luck to them.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 08:52:00 AM »
Damn, look at that, no word on what it is, no word on the kids names, no word on the FACT THAT THE FUCKING SCHOOL IS A ABUSE CENTER  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

FUCK JAMAICA WHEN I'M PRESIDENT I'M BLOWING IT THE FUCK UP.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »
Christopher John Chuchua, 18, of California

Wait a minute.  The cops are tracking down an 18-year-old?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
ran away?  could they have been swept away by Emily?

maybe wwasp lies again?  maybe pepper-spray jay lies again?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »
On 2005-07-20 06:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Christopher John Chuchua, 18, of California

Wait a minute.  The cops are tracking down an 18-year-old?"

I was wondering the same thing?!??!

I remember reading somewhere, in the foreign programs, for some reason they are not required to release you until you reach 23. That is, unless your parents come and get you first. They don't have passports or money, it's only a matter of time until they are caught. That is why these foreign programs are so fucked up. What if they aren't caught? What if they end up dead?  :sad:

Good luck guys, I hope you never have to see TB again and make it wherever you are trying to go. Good luck, wherever you are.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
Maybe if they get to the American Embassy they could talk to the Council and get home. And they could tell the guy whats going on... I dont think a honest person would let a place like that stand, and hopefully the embassy guy is honest.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
On 2005-07-20 06:43:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Maybe if they get to the American Embassy they could talk to the Council and get home. And they could tell the guy whats going on... I dont think a honest person would let a place like that stand, and hopefully the embassy guy is honest."

Don't count on it. The embassy there is on WWASPS' side. They cover up for them all the time. I can't really remember where I read it, but I remember a story about a boy who managed to run away from TB, and get to the embassy. He was put on a jeep and driven back to the gulag.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »
Damn, when im pres, that ambassador is so fired out the ass. Then im going to revoke his citizenship and put him on the no fly list... hehe there is vengance for you.

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
On 2005-07-20 07:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-07-20 06:43:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Maybe if they get to the American Embassy they could talk to the Council and get home. And they could tell the guy whats going on... I dont think a honest person would let a place like that stand, and hopefully the embassy guy is honest."

Don't count on it. The embassy there is on WWASPS' side. They cover up for them all the time. I can't really remember where I read it, but I remember a story about a boy who managed to run away from TB, and get to the embassy. He was put on a jeep and driven back to the gulag. "

JUSTIN BONJOURNO

Not sure on the spelling, but he was a kid who escaped from TB a few years ago and for awhile, hid out with some locals.

Anybody know what ever happened to him?

:smokin:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
The 18 y/o could go home at least. However, the 16 yo is probably S.O.L.

Hopefully he could get out, find us, and tell the world whats going on FRESH out of that damn place, and shut up all the programmie asshles once and for all.

If quitting drugs means joining the war on terrorism, does this portend the fire bombing of Amsterdamn ?

--Felton Manifestation

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
//and shut up all the programmie asshles once and for all.//

Well that would be nice - but it not going to happen. There are plenty of kids who came out fresh explaining the realities of life in "the Program". They are poo-pooed away just like every other critic.
Their just half baked, ya know - so they are still lying, manipulators with an agenda.
Even when grads,(who one would assume are Fully Baked) explain these realities, it is discounted by the Legions of Faithful.
They'll say the grad is still stuck in their "victim" mindset - or some other trite and pat excuse to discount them.
There are always going to be Programmed persons you will never get threw to. Same as with any cult.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »
So they go into Dr.Phil mode :exclaim:) and debunk them? We let them get away with it WAY too much.

I really think someone shoudl make an "unofficial", unendorsed FAQ about how to talk to a programmie so the newbies here know whats up.

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 04:16:00 AM »
To any program parents reading, think about this for a moment. You have sacrificed much--much of your own and much on behalf of your very own flesh and blood on the new paraidigm --"trust the program".

You probably accepted a longer stay, more money and more obligations and restrictions than you initially thought would be required. Now your very own child has, according to the Program, demonstrated accomplishment enough to be trusted and allowed to communicate w/ you or, even, to come home with you.

Trust your child! Trust what you know about your baby. If they're not happy, ask. If they lie, ask again. If they give you a good reason--one that meets the test of Occom's Razor--to think something's up, something's up.

Trust me on this, cause you know it's the truth. Your child will be your child long after your newfound Program buddies have forgotten your name and your face.

Life is like a shit sandwich; the more bread you got, the less shit you gotta eat.
--Anonymous

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 04:34:00 AM »
On 2005-07-23 18:24:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

I really think someone shoudl make an "unofficial", unendorsed FAQ about how to talk to a programmie so the newbies here know whats up.

Do it!

Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home.
--Harold E. Stassen, 1947

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes