Author Topic: Questions  (Read 2225 times)

Offline iCare

• View Profile
Questions
« on: July 15, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »
oatmeal + lentils + rice = enough nutrician to sustain a constantly on the move and overly physically exerted child? Where are the 3 servings of fruits and vegetables per day? Where is the milk group? The "counsellors" said that they are to eat a minimum amount of calories a day. These 3 items have just about the least amount of calories out there. By the end of this, these kids are probably going to look like skeletons.

If this "treatment program" is trying to teach them to have self esteem why are they publicly humiliating them, telling them everything is in their head, making them sleep in a dark, freezing and scary environment, and brainwashing them? I don't think i'd have any self esteem after going through that kind of misery.

If these kids are already devastated and ready to do whatever it takes to change, why kick them when they're down, so to speak. These hippy wanna-bes are on a power trip.

Social workers have spent so much time yanking children out of non-abusive homes and tearing families apart. Where are they now? These are the children who need protecting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 01:41:00 AM »
I really hope that they will at the very least say something at the end of the series about the other side of this. They know there are abusive programs because many of us sent them e-mails. I believe it will be very irresponsible of them (ABC) if they do not at least make mention that some programs are abusive and give some warning signs. Lord knows I've sent the warning signs to them, as I'm sure many of you have. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »
Does anyone have an email address for the executive producers (Shapiro) and also, the President of ABC Family Television Network?

Thanks in Advance!

:nworthy: