Author Topic: beyond disturbed  (Read 2081 times)

Offline iCare

• View Profile
beyond disturbed
« on: July 15, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
For those of you who haven't noticed this. Taken from the Redcliff website.
http://www.redcliffascent.com/about_brat_camp.html

"We are saddened by some of what we see posted on the ABC Family Channel website message board. We appreciate those who have voiced their support for the cause of helping teens. We are most concerned by the youth who have taken over much of the message board and use it with vulgar comments, disinformation and lack of respect for others."  

I don't know about all of you, but I read through every post and I didn't see anything where people were being disrespectful or using vulgar comments. When people use the F word it's because they are outraged. Also I am not a youth. I'm 32 and agree with every negative comment posted. Thank you everyone who is able to distinguish right from wrong. You are all so much more caring and intelligent than all of those who brought us Brat Camp. But to those who did create this show, thank you for allowing us to see exactly what goes on in these prisons known as Wilderness camps. Maybe parents will think twice about sending their child to one. At least that's what i'll pray for.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »