Author Topic: It's sad that you do this  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It's sad that you do this
« on: July 12, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »
I really think it is extremely sad that you people spend your time actively fighting against something so great.  The saddest part to me is the program graduates and drop out that are on here, it is my opinion that teens are simply blaming their own shortcomings and poor choices on the program.  WAKE UP AND TELL THE TRUTH!  These programs are in now way abusive, we deserve every once of what we create while students there.  For those of you pulled from the programs I'm sorry that your parents have bought into your crap and not stood for your lives, hopefully you will still have sucessful lives.  Simply put we cannot and should not blame or failures or sucesses while in the program or after the program on the program.  Our choices are what create our experiences in life.  I don't want to hear that I'm programed or brainwashed, I graduated from a wwasp program over 6 years ago, and am now a very sucessful individual, I am almost done with college, and will soon attend law school.  It is my dream to someday open a company refering teens to these programs, and defending these programs in any legal matter in which they may find themselves.  Unlike many of you, I am and plan to continue to be an advocate for the great amount of good created by these programs!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 15:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I really think it is extremely sad that you people spend your time actively fighting against something so great.  The saddest part to me is the program graduates and drop out that are on here, it is my opinion that teens are simply blaming their own shortcomings and poor choices on the program.  WAKE UP AND TELL THE TRUTH!  These programs are in now way abusive, we deserve every once of what we create while students there.  For those of you pulled from the programs I'm sorry that your parents have bought into your crap and not stood for your lives, hopefully you will still have sucessful lives.  Simply put we cannot and should not blame or failures or sucesses while in the program or after the program on the program.  Our choices are what create our experiences in life.  I don't want to hear that I'm programed or brainwashed, I graduated from a wwasp program over 6 years ago, and am now a very sucessful individual, I am almost done with college, and will soon attend law school.  It is my dream to someday open a company refering teens to these programs, and defending these programs in any legal matter in which they may find themselves.  Unlike many of you, I am and plan to continue to be an advocate for the great amount of good created by these programs!"

:wstupid:

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

"I really think it is extremely sad that you people spend your time actively fighting against something so great.  The saddest part to me is the program graduates and drop out that are on here, it is my opinion that teens are simply blaming their own shortcomings and poor choices on the program.  WAKE UP AND TELL THE TRUTH!  These programs are in now way abusive, we deserve every once of what we create while students there.  For those of you pulled from the programs I'm sorry that your parents have bought into your crap and not stood for your lives, hopefully you will still have sucessful lives.  Simply put we cannot and should not blame or failures or sucesses while in the program or after the program on the program.  Our choices are what create our experiences in life.  I don't want to hear that I'm programed or brainwashed, I graduated from a wwasp program over 6 years ago, and am now a very sucessful individual, I am almost done with college, and will soon attend law school.  It is my dream to someday open a company refering teens to these programs, and defending these programs in any legal matter in which they may find themselves.  Unlike many of you, I am and plan to continue to be an advocate for the great amount of good created by these programs!"

You may not want to hear it (I understand, teh truth hurts)-- but you are programmed. WWASP programmed you into believing that the abuse you endured was not abuse. They programmed you to believe you have been helped. They programmed you to believe that all criticism against the program is a lie. They programmed you to defend the program at all costs.

Many of the porgrames discussed on these firums are abusive. WWASP is the worst offender is the industry. The truth is out, and the word is spreading. WWASP is going down.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
Please, by all means make a screen name and log on, get a new hole ripped into you regularly, because you would be completely distroyed. Whats your name any way? If you really were brave enough to advocate you would tell us.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »

LMAO ... your dream is to open a referral agency so you can "refer" kids into a hellcamp and then defend them when they get sued?

Sheesh ... that's no dream. It's a nightmare.

I feel sorry for you but trust that by the time you get outta law school, all the teen helpers will be running like cockroches from the glare of federal regulation.

:smokin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
The trouble is that, in order to be a successful lawyer, you have to think. And if you think too much you'll no longer be a Program advocate. God, just wait till you have to do the research to explain away chemical burns and other permanent scars on some kids genitalia!

I really think it is extremely sad that you people spend your time actively fighting against something so great.

"Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time, and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against."
--Thomas Carlyle

Drug War tells us everyone's body is common property
to be managed by the central government for our own
good, even if it kills us.  This is Communism!
Drug Policy Foundation of Texas

--Bob Ramsey

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »

Ahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah. LMAO!

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Either you are one sad individual, or a very humurous troll. Cheers!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
::troll::

"The Libertarian Party is a coalition of those who hold dear the economic freedoms championed by conservatives, yet abandoned by Republicans, and the civil freedoms championed by liberals, yet abandoned by Democrats."

--Rick Root

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »

On 2005-07-12 15:49:00, Antigen wrote:

"The trouble is that, in order to be a successful lawyer, you have to think. And if you think too much you'll no longer be a Program advocate. God, just wait till you have to do the research to explain away chemical burns and other permanent scars on some kids genitalia!

Really? How do you explain all the lawyers that advocate and have or had kids in one of the schools?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

&

IGNORANCE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
On 2005-07-13 13:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-07-12 15:49:00, Antigen wrote:

"The trouble is that, in order to be a successful lawyer, you have to think. And if you think too much you'll no longer be a Program advocate. God, just wait till you have to do the research to explain away chemical burns and other permanent scars on some kids genitalia!

Really? How do you explain all the lawyers that advocate and have or had kids in one of the schools?  "

Being a good parent and being a good lawyer are two different things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
Who ever you are the great advocate of abusive program. I challange YOU to go and stay months within the walls of these facilities.

Let us then hear about the good you have created for yourself.

You obviously have attended the Task seminars. You talk the lingo, speak the bullshit. You are  a bonafide CULT member.  goodie for you.

Where is your child? When did you speak or see him/her last?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
the thing is, many people had traumatic experiences at these places and they just can't talk about it in the real world.  They have so many feelings bottled up inside, that they just need a place to vent and to find support.  Many of the so-called "therapists"  at these schools would betray the students by not keeping confidentiality, and so today those students, now adults, do not want to opt for therapy because of it.  So who can they talk to?  That's why they are here.  I also think that it is important for people to share their experiences because that way parents researching treatment options for their kids can get some first hand accounts so they don't make the mistake of sending their child somewhere that would do more harm than good.  It takes a lot of courage for people to come on here and share what happened to them.  I support anyone who has the guts to stand up for the kids in WWASP programs, because those kids are completely cut off from all contact with the outside world, and have no voice of their own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
Hey it's me again, the creator of this post, and no I will not at this point reveal my name for many reasons which you would not at this point understand. All I can say is that I myself did not experience one ounce of abuse while I was in the program.  Did kids get restrained, absolutely!  Does that constitute abuse absolutely not. I was never restrained, why?  Simply because I chose not to be, those who are restrained chose it, they know the line and they cross it.  As far as me not thinking, countless hours have been spent studying, pondering, and actively researching this topic, and I am convinced that these programs do much more good than harm.  As to whether or not these programs will be open when i'm done with school, I know now, if they aren't I will simply open an identicle program licensed by the state, they'll never go away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 05:18:00 AM »
On 2005-07-16 23:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey it's me again, the creator of this post, and no I will not at this point reveal my name for many reasons which you would not at this point understand. All I can say is that I myself did not experience one ounce of abuse while I was in the program.  Did kids get restrained, absolutely!  Does that constitute abuse absolutely not. I was never restrained, why?  Simply because I chose not to be, those who are restrained chose it, they know the line and they cross it.  As far as me not thinking, countless hours have been spent studying, pondering, and actively researching this topic, and I am convinced that these programs do much more good than harm.  As to whether or not these programs will be open when i'm done with school, I know now, if they aren't I will simply open an identicle program licensed by the state, they'll never go away."

No, you haven't been thinking. What you've been doping is spouting program bullshit, just like you do now. If you were capable of thinking, you'd know by now that WWASP is a dangerous, abusive cult.

"Chose" to be restrained? No, these kids don't "choose" to be restrained. That's just the excuse WWASP uses to deflect responsibility from its unqualified, uneducated staff, onto the captives. It's like a husband who hits his wife and says, "she chose this, if she just did what I told her to do I wouldn't have to do it".

If you will ever open up a similar program, prepare to lose a lot of money, which you will pay in compensation, and prepare to be sued time and time again by many of your former captives, as WWASP is now. Prepare to pay the price-- in money, reputation, and having a criminal record, because you will be put to justice, just like WWASP.