Author Topic: joyce is a slutwoman  (Read 12019 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« on: July 12, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
http://www.swingersdateclub.com/profile ... 2_SDC.html

if you listen to the voice it is joyce, she says her name and you can hear it is her voice if you've heard it. also it is her zip code.

looks liek she spends her weekends having orgies with her husband and other couples. an little zita said her momma sexually abused her and walked around house in lingerie. i believe her especially after finding this.

poor little zita.  ::puke::

i guess there's no question now about the pics of her in a teddy some friendly lil hacker found a while back.

interesting, how she denies the whole advertising her bush thing. proof is here, you lying bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 10:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://www.swingersdateclub.com/profiles/profile_HONKER60GIRL_390405451032_SDC.html

if you listen to the voice it is joyce, she says her name and you can hear it is her voice if you've heard it. also it is her zip code.

looks liek she spends her weekends having orgies with her husband and other couples. an little zita said her momma sexually abused her and walked around house in lingerie. i believe her especially after finding this.

There's nothing friendly about a hacker.  It is an invasion of privacy -- against the law.

Get back to the real issues here -- Cheryl Sudweeks charged with 7 counts -- criminal counts.  Personal sex lives of adults is no one's business. Period, end of story.  They can screw standing on their heads in the backyard.  Who cares?

This feeble attempt at deflection is not going to work.  Calling people foul names shows the level of intelligence of the person posting.  I'd say it's down there with a fly.

i guess there's no question now about the pics of her in a teddy some friendly lil hacker found a while back.

interesting, how she denies the whole advertising her bush thing. proof is here, you lying bitch."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
if this is true then the San Antonio school districts need to know.........

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"if this is true then the San Antonio school districts need to know........."

Whoever is posting this nonsense, who appointed you Queen or King?  This is just a feeble attempt at deflecting what the issue is -- CHERYL SUDWEEKS HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF SEVEN CRIMINAL COUNTS AGAINST CHILDREN.

The sex life of adults is none of yours or anyone else's business.  Get a grip!!

If walking around in sleepware or underware in front of your own daughter is a crime, seems to me there should be lots of women in jail.  

What happens in the locker rooms of schools?  Last time I looked there were no private rooms to dress and undress in.

What is not acceptable, however, are owners and directors of Whitmore or any school walking around in their sacred garments in front of the students.  Now, if you would like to discuss something with merit and that is of some consequence, I suggest you concentrate on the issue at hand, which is the fraud and abuse that has gone on at the Whitmore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
and who the fuck appointed you queen of the whole fucking world!

shut THE FUCK UP you mother fucking bitch. go talk to your god damned son-in-law about his RAPING AND MOLESTING LEAH AND HER MOTHER.

how does it feel to have abunch of FUCKING FAILURES FOR A GOD DAMNED FAMILY HUH GRANDMA???

why don't you go fuck yourself. no one cares about you or if you live or die so go have a fucking heart attack already.

YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF FAILURES SO THEREFORE YOU ARE ONE TOO BITCH. GET A FUCKING BRAIN AND MAYBE SOME SANITY WOULD HELP.

you belong in a fucking nursing home bitch. and if you don't go i know SOMEONE would be quite fucking glad to help you. :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"if this is true then the San Antonio school districts need to know........."

agreed! what school does she teach at?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
I am a frequent reader of these postings and I very seldom reply or post myself, but I feel compeled after reading this thread to comment. This Whitmore place and the Sudweek people must be very very sick. To make such a sick attack on a former parent, who by my reading has alot of legit beefs with the Suds, is beyond being a low life. It is just completely discusting to think any parent would let these people be in charge of their child.

I have read and seen alot of sick wierd things on this site but this is the most discusting posting I have seen. I am not an attorney but I would certanitly believe some legal action for at lest slander could be charged against the Suds for posting such garbage about a former parent whould appears to be doing the right thing and stand up to the Whitmore and the Suds.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 13:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and who the fuck appointed you queen of the whole fucking world!

shut THE FUCK UP you mother fucking bitch. go talk to your god damned son-in-law about his RAPING AND MOLESTING LEAH AND HER MOTHER.

how does it feel to have abunch of FUCKING FAILURES FOR A GOD DAMNED FAMILY HUH GRANDMA???

why don't you go fuck yourself. no one cares about you or if you live or die so go have a fucking heart attack already.

YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF FAILURES SO THEREFORE YOU ARE ONE TOO BITCH. GET A FUCKING BRAIN AND MAYBE SOME SANITY WOULD HELP.

you belong in a fucking nursing home bitch. and if you don't go i know SOMEONE would be quite fucking glad to help you. :skull: "

IS THAT A THREAT?  CAREFUL!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
Well Well, all is swell on FORNITS.......I've been known AT TIMES, to enjoy fun and games in the company of a SLUT.............all within the bounds of marriage......right on JOYCE....spice it up girl................

I also bang a good girl, a call girl, a waitress, a lady COP............and on and on...............DO LIKE THE SLUT....YA I DO..............

Get married.....not buried...............CLASS OVER.................AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
Read stupid. She has posted before--she does not work!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
These slanderous, threatening postings came directly from the Whitmore: They have been turned over to Mr. Jared Eldridge, the County Attorney, and to our attorney.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
Pity the poor psycho wench -
here she has obsessively posted this kink link on one of her most outspoken critics - and no body cares!
Must be very frustrating.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
Joyce hasn't been charged with abusing any kids at Whitmore Academy.

CHERYL SUDWEEKS HAS!!!  Four in fact!

Wonder who referred these FOUR KIDS to Whitmore Academy?  Wanna make a bet all four were referred by Sue Scheff/Pure????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
Move over Donald Rumsfeld...Joyce Harris is going to take over your job!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 13:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am a frequent reader of these postings and I very seldom reply or post myself, but I feel compeled after reading this thread to comment. This Whitmore place and the Sudweek people must be very very sick. To make such a sick attack on a former parent, who by my reading has alot of legit beefs with the Suds, is beyond being a low life. It is just completely discusting to think any parent would let these people be in charge of their child.

I have read and seen alot of sick wierd things on this site but this is the most discusting posting I have seen. I am not an attorney but I would certanitly believe some legal action for at lest slander could be charged against the Suds for posting such garbage about a former parent whould appears to be doing the right thing and stand up to the Whitmore and the Suds."

I agree Anon.  These people are acting like crazed lunatics attacking parents and former students attempting to discredit them and their allegations against the Whitmore.

Pathetic and yes, the victims of these vicious attacks should consider discussing this matter with an attorney.  

:tup: