Author Topic: Anniversaries  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« on: July 08, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »

Anyhow,  today is my 1-year anniversary of sobreity, and subsequently my 1-year anniversary of entering the "AARC Family". In approximately 3 weeks I will again celebrate another anniversary, except this one will be "1 Year AARC-Free"... Say, I wonder if AA gives out keychains for that one? :razz:

Hey, I really like this idea. Let's everyone post our true anniversaries, the ones we have to look forward to. I'll start:

August 7, 2005: The third anniversary of my sobriety.

August 17, 2005: The first anniversary of the first time I felt truly safe in 2 1/2 years. (Also the first anniversary of my 18th birthday.)

August 21, 2005: The third anniversary of having been incarcerated against my will, against my rights and against the law in an abusive institution that proceeded to attempt the complete destruction of my self.

Mid-October 2005: The third anniversary of having lost all sense of self, all dignity, and all hope.

Mid-November 2005: The third anniversary of a most grotesque abuse of authority by an oldcomer. I was forced to stand in the bathroom with my oldcomer while she defecated. She proceeded to wipe herself with her hand. Then she approached me and forced her hand in my mouth.

Day After: The third anniversary of having been publicly chastised and humiliated for having spit out the water I'd had in my mouth during the incident.

Late November 2005: The third anniversary of a rape. In the dark of the AARC laundryroom where I'd been led by my oldcomer. At least three. none of whom I can Identify. Also the third anniversary of having lost the will to move, the will to fight, the will to live, the will to speak. I died inside that afternoon, and I'm still trying to get back. I can't speak anymore of that now.

December 31, 2005: Third anniversary of an escape. I walked out of a host home where the door to the bedroom had been left open and unalarmed. The door to the outside likewise. I ran as fast as I could, terrified and yet fighting against the urge to return, in bare feet. It was 3am, there was snow and I was in my pyjamas. I thought nothing, I just ran.

January 1, 2006: Third anniversary of reading a book for the first time in six months. Also, third anniversary of touching a piano for the first time in six months.

February 2006: Third anniversary of my first day at school post-AARC. I'd convinced myself (through considerable aid from AARC) that I was incompetent, unintelligent, patently lazy, and that I'd never yet accomplished a thing in my life. So I redid a full year of courses, believing that the marks I'd achieved previously at the gifted high school I'd been attending before AARC weren't good enough.

June 2006: Third anniversary of having spoken with someone unrelated to me since AARC. It took me that long to be able to speak.

June 2006: Third anniversary of my achievment of a 94% average, the second highest in my school.

July 2006: Third anniversary of the first time I'd laughed in close to a year.

Christmas 2006: Third anniversary of the first time I was able to kiss my sisters and tell them I loved them in a year and a half.

July 8, 2006: The first anniversary of having explicitly told someone of being raped. The first anniversary of breaking a destructive silence. The fisrt anniversary of choosing to never be victimized by this agin. The first anniversary of a very great anger. The first anniversary of an end to allowing this violence to continue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
right. you were raped Rachael or whoever you are. Let's get all the survivors to come forward and tell them that a paralegal is going to take our case again. We'll gather them up and let the big boys know that they're safe now that we got their information. You were NEVER raped, you wish you were so it would give you an excuse why your fucking lame ass parents were to fucked up to keep their family together and dumped you on Straight. Maybe you were never even in Straight or wherever it is you think you were. But rape??? Come on and get damm real sister. Nobody raped you AT ALL because your parents aren't that stupid and you weren't that medicated in Straight. Oh no, here comes the evil...let it all out. You hated Straight, but nothing so wrong happened beyond your parents being so rigid that they couldn't see past their own selves and you paid for it, you're still paying for it now by your myths and super imposing and projecting more shit on their neglect. Hey, its not your fault and you are rite for wanting to tell others that what happened to you was neglect and abuse. But the way to go about that is by telling it like it really happened. What happened to you is still illegal, but plageurizing and making shit up is slander and perjury in a court of law.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 03:11:00 AM »
Va te faire foutre.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 05:55:00 AM »
I do believe Animals just got told off in French.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 18:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"right. you were raped Rachael or whoever you are.

To whom ever posted this response, do you know this person? Were you in AARC? I find this response really puzzling and don't know why it was made. If you don't know what did or didn't happen in the basement of AARC why respond to it at all? The only way you'll ever know is if you were one of the Oldcomers with her. And the largest question I have is why would someone accuse Rachael of  making it up at all? Any of us who were in these programs know that her post is very  likely exactly what happened. At least the branch I was in I know it was likely to have happened, and from everyone's stories I hear in other branches these people are almost cookie cutter. Some of AARC's people have been around Straight/Kids of America for a long time. Cult violence always elevates.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Anniversaries
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »
I'm really not sure wtf could be going on in Animals' head. But I think he may well be a program supporter.

The question before the human race is, whether the God of nature shall govern the world by his own laws, or whether priests and kings shall rule it by fictitious miracles.
--John Adams, U.S. President

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would
injure them or others?or somehow make us look like Animals(the idiot that posts here).

arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anniversaries
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 17:23:00, Rachael wrote:

"

Anyhow,  today is my 1-year anniversary of sobreity, and subsequently my 1-year anniversary of entering the "AARC Family". In approximately 3 weeks I will again celebrate another anniversary, except this one will be "1 Year AARC-Free"... Say, I wonder if AA gives out keychains for that one? :razz:

Hey, I really like this idea. Let's everyone post our true anniversaries, the ones we have to look forward to. I'll start:

August 7, 2005: The third anniversary of my sobriety.

August 17, 2005: The first anniversary of the first time I felt truly safe in 2 1/2 years. (Also the first anniversary of my 18th birthday.)

August 21, 2005: The third anniversary of having been incarcerated against my will, against my rights and against the law in an abusive institution that proceeded to attempt the complete destruction of my self.

Mid-October 2005: The third anniversary of having lost all sense of self, all dignity, and all hope.

Mid-November 2005: The third anniversary of a most grotesque abuse of authority by an oldcomer. I was forced to stand in the bathroom with my oldcomer while she defecated. She proceeded to wipe herself with her hand. Then she approached me and forced her hand in my mouth.

Day After: The third anniversary of having been publicly chastised and humiliated for having spit out the water I'd had in my mouth during the incident.

Late November 2005: The third anniversary of a rape. In the dark of the AARC laundryroom where I'd been led by my oldcomer. At least three. none of whom I can Identify. Also the third anniversary of having lost the will to move, the will to fight, the will to live, the will to speak. I died inside that afternoon, and I'm still trying to get back. I can't speak anymore of that now.

December 31, 2005: Third anniversary of an escape. I walked out of a host home where the door to the bedroom had been left open and unalarmed. The door to the outside likewise. I ran as fast as I could, terrified and yet fighting against the urge to return, in bare feet. It was 3am, there was snow and I was in my pyjamas. I thought nothing, I just ran.

January 1, 2006: Third anniversary of reading a book for the first time in six months. Also, third anniversary of touching a piano for the first time in six months.

February 2006: Third anniversary of my first day at school post-AARC. I'd convinced myself (through considerable aid from AARC) that I was incompetent, unintelligent, patently lazy, and that I'd never yet accomplished a thing in my life. So I redid a full year of courses, believing that the marks I'd achieved previously at the gifted high school I'd been attending before AARC weren't good enough.

June 2006: Third anniversary of having spoken with someone unrelated to me since AARC. It took me that long to be able to speak.

June 2006: Third anniversary of my achievment of a 94% average, the second highest in my school.

July 2006: Third anniversary of the first time I'd laughed in close to a year.

Christmas 2006: Third anniversary of the first time I was able to kiss my sisters and tell them I loved them in a year and a half.

July 8, 2006: The first anniversary of having explicitly told someone of being raped. The first anniversary of breaking a destructive silence. The fisrt anniversary of choosing to never be victimized by this agin. The first anniversary of a very great anger. The first anniversary of an end to allowing this violence to continue."

Yah know what-- Alberta government is conniving at all sorts of bad treatment whether by police, Social Services or schools.  Anyway there's a new site called injustice busters.  Maybe Rachael should blog that site with her story

http://injusticebusters.com/05/Tasers.shtml