Author Topic: For Immediate Post And Release .Where to Send Info  (Read 2366 times)

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
For Immediate Post And Release .Where to Send Info
« on: December 04, 2002, 01:23:00 PM »
What we need are signed and dated statements from ANY program that you were in attesting to any physical abuse, being held against your will and any other crimes you were a witness to including lack of food , sleep and access to  physician. If you ever saw a HRS come to the building.
You need to include your name phone number , program you were in , how long you were there.

We also need any documents that you have about ANY program including straight.

You may send this information to our office below. This facility currently has increased law enforcement survilence as well as a 24/7 armed body guard. The information will be taken by armed guard to the appropriate individuals or agency's

SOS C/O   D. Vickery
12800 Vonn Road #7504
Largo , Florida 33774
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 08:15:00 PM »
Affadavits: or Statements...

Guidelines for an affidavit. The affidavit should be as factual as you can make it. Stick to the facts and only the facts. Do not exaggerate. Do not guess at facts. Remember, the penalties of perjury apply to sworn statements. Tell what you can recall and only what you can recall. Give dates as best you can and give names of those involved as best you can, or otherwise descriptions of people as best you can. Be as specific as possible. You can tell what happened to you and what you saw or heard happening to others. For example, if you saw John Doe and Bill Smith take Don White into a timeout room and heard a lot of ensuing screaming, then state that. The affidavit should be typed. If you cannot type get someone to type it for you. At the end of the affidavit you should include a statement like I SWEAR TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY THAT THESE ARE THE FACTS AS I RECALL THEM. You should sign and date at least two copies (and perhaps three) of your affidavit in the presence of a notary public and give your full printed name and address on the affidavit. (Many banks have a notary on staff who will officiate your documents for like $1 or for no charge at all.)

For a 1.00 and some time you can make a HUGE DIFFERENCE and most banks if you have an account with them do it for free....
THIS IS YOUR TIME TO GET INVOLVED

Arnold Treback author..

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 07:35:00 AM »
Mr Trebach,
  I know you are a strong ally and friend to us all here, having read various things you have published.  I have a statement ready to print and hit my credit union for notarization.  
  Which court, action, public release or "agency" will thes be released to.  I think a lot of us want to help, but I am an RN with aspirations for ARNP. My legal advisor told me to ask. It may not be helpful for a "drug rehab" history to be released publicly for me.
Just a thought.
Bill
PS Marti has my # if personal enlightnenment is your desire.
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 02:37:00 PM »
You know, this is weird, all the sudden we get a deadline. I have had deadlines all my freakin life. I say who cares, I definetely do. I do not trust anyone under these false pretenses.

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 08:09:00 AM »
If you believe that giving an affadavit will injure or risk your present career then my suggestion would be this.
Unless, you have more than the usual report of abuse and time spent in program than you might let the others who will not be risking their career send in the affadavits.
However, if you have claims of sexual abuse by staff ie, rape as some do and you want the purp brought to justice then you might have to think about it and what your risking.
Im sure there are plenty out there who are willing to give affadavits that will not put their career at risk.
Concerning where the affadavits will go. They will first be put in the hands of the small survivor group, the statements will be gone through by a paralegal who is a survivor. This paralegal will determine which catagory that particular statement belongs in such as civil or criminal. If it belongs in the civil matter then it will be handed over to our civil attorney for a case against the State as well as others.This attorney will then contact you.
If your statement reflects criminal actions then the paralegal will make an attempt to contact you and the information will be handed over to our criminal lawyer who will advise us on the appropriate agency.
All affadavits will be made public on the net in the form of a report of all of our evidence to date which will include but is not limited to the statements and affadavits.
This report is due out in approx. three weeks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2002, 12:22:00 PM »
::soapbox:: I've waited a long time to be heard where do I send the info to. Did you find a lawyer what other progress have you made thank you for helping

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2002, 03:18:00 PM »
I find it hard to believe that Mr. "Treback" (sic) would misspell his own name.  I find it hard to believe that there would be so many typos in his post.  I find it hard to believe that he would post here at all.  Mr. Treback, if it really is you, please pardon my mistrust, and please get someone we all know and trust like Wes Fager or Ginger to verify that this is a valid request and a safe address to which to send our affidavits.

We had been told before to direct our affidavits to the appropriate legal authority in the jurisdiction in which we reside or in which we were incarcerated in Straight, such as the state attorney general's office.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2002, 03:27:00 PM »
When Arnold Trebach first suggested that we "file the affidavits with the states attorney?s office (A.K.A. commonwealth attorney and district attorney depending on the state) in which the alleged offenses occurred. You should file another copy with original signatures with the U.S. Attorneys Office in the federal district where your alleged offenses occurred."

Here's a page explaining how and why do do an affidavit. http://www.trebach.org/abuse/affidavit.html

Sending a copy, original signature or not, to the survivors' group is also a good idea, in my opinion. If these folks can get the story some ink in the St. Pete Times or other credible news outlets, that would do a lot of good. If they're able to make various public figures understand how and how bad it really is to lend support and to be beholden to DFAF, soooo much the better!

I still stand pretty much where I did several years ago when I first published Anononymity Anonymous. Personally, I'm not so interested in getting anyone or making anyone pay. Would brighten my day to read about it in the paper, but I'm not investing any time or energy to that end.

My interest in this whole broad, unorganized, voluntary effort is to cut off public funding and support to these sadistic bastards who victimized countless children and their families under the name Straight, Inc. and to reverse the draconian public policies they've put in place in the mean time. In short, I want my kids and grandkids to live in a free country. I won't take anything less than that.

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2002, 04:03:00 PM »
For any confusion. Someone asked about the proper format for an affadavit. We simply used Mr. Trabachs suggestions on how an affadavit should be used or written
It was not. I REPEAT was not meant to be construed as from Arnold and you will notice that becuase the same user name is used for all our post ..

Please excuse any misunderstanding.

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2002, 04:07:00 PM »
We simply wanted to give credit for what we posted as Arnold was the writer and we wanted to give proper credit

Offline anon8237

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2002, 04:09:00 PM »
If you have any concerns requarding the safeness of the address or those behind please feel free to email WEs Fager or ginger. As WEs, is helping us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2002, 01:38:00 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up.  I am still not sure I understand who would be getting my affidavit at the address listed above, and for what purpose it would be used.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2002, 05:20:00 PM »
Just send it certified, then whoever gets it will have to sign for it. That way you know who got it. Everybody's all worried to use their real names and the people who are requesting these documents are being secretive as well, so how some people here are skeptical is completely reasonable.  You all down there still have yet to answer my question regarding the statements from those directors I listed back in the summer.  :smokin:  MG8

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2002, 10:48:00 AM »
hey metalgod Its me sammie
Email me those doc's again lost them in the loop.
Talk to you soon
A Survivor