Author Topic: Are there any normal people here?  (Read 7784 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are there any normal people here?
« on: July 06, 2005, 02:10:00 AM »
Are there any sane people here who went to Elan, did what they had to do, got out in like 16, 17 months and went on with their lives?
Seriously.
I am a normal individual, my parents had problems,  I went to Elan, it was really silly, some morons yelled, I swept some floors, ...big deal.
I wasn't abused, I wasn't traumatized, granted, it was retarded, but not such a big deal.
I see all these posts about all this trauma and drama, and I am like what the hell is wrong with these people?

I was sane when I went in, I got out less than 18 months later, still perfectly normal.

What the hell is so interesting that you people are stillliving this shit out?
It's baffling to me.
The only reason I bother with thos board was out of boredom while working, but now I am curious. I cannot stress enough that if you are sstill thinking about this place, the issue was never Elan, it was you.

Seek help.
It really was not this big a deal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 02:29:00 AM »
Apparently you were just sliding by. There is more than likely a laundry list of drugs that you were on that you've never admitted to using! I look forward to seeing your F.O.S. face on front row at SIBS, my friend. Sounds like you have quite a bit of facing up to do...

http://fornits.com/SIBS
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 02:38:00 AM »
Nope, sorry.
Drugs are not my thing, i fact,  I hadn't even tried even pot until after I got out of Elan. Sorry.
I know you would love to find insanity where there is none, as the emotionally unstable want to believe everyboy is like them, but you won't find any here.
I'm done.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »
Ps:
sliding by?
You people really are demented.
Seriously.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 02:55:00 AM »
You'll see just how "demented" we are once you start getting the therapy that you NEED.

Love ya! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 05:01:00 AM »
For the record-
We have reported you 'doctors' and your threats of hacking and the like.
This board is now being monitored.
Such threats are not taken lightly.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
Horseshit, asshole! :wave:

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
OF COURSE this site is monitored, Anon!!  How else do you think our friends in the judicial system get the evidence they need to court order you little druggies to our fine Program, Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea?  Your idle threats and childish attempts at scaring us will be the subject of many a confrontation when you get here.  We've got a blue chair on front row, waiting for you.

Love ya!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Dr Gerald Davidson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Greeting fellow Doctor's...Would you like to join Marty Kruglik and I in a huge pajama gay sex party  :question:  :lol:

I am a homosexual psychiatrist that is employed with the Elan school. I also once got a student pregnant near her 18th birthday. I wonder how Priscilla Page and my son are these days.

am A Elan psychiatrist and Marty Kruglik\'s gay lover

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Well, I must say that I don't approve of that sort of depraved behavior Doctor, but go ahead and knock yourself out. :tup:

BTW, if you are interested in employment at SIBS, feel free to peruse our website.

Take care,
Dr. Fucktard

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
AWww this is cute....the 'moderators' and 'administrators' of a pretty oinconsequential webpage full of relatively unlooked at and unimportant forums get together, form a little club, call eachother funny little doctor names and threaten people with a funny, clever little made up place they created to feel like 'a group' "only moderators and administrators can post' gosh, you al are so special, your own little club.

weeeeeeeeeee.
It's silly, the whole sibs thing, not even that funny, I mean, of course to your little bunch it might be, groups stick together, they have to because alone they realise what true loners and losers they really are.
Cute. Doctor this and doctor that....
awww, No amount of playing here will make you anything more than moderators on a free webpage.
Yes, we know you can get our Ip's duh, you're the fucking moderators.
If you hack into our computers, there is proof here that it was you, and legal trouble awaits. You know this.
So why keep playing?
You are adults, start acting like them.
Jesus.
Get a life.
Bye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
S.I.B.S=

Some Insanely Bored Sillys

It's ok.
If you left your computer for a minute, al you Doctors might actually meet some REAL people so you could have a group in REAL life.

Offline Dr Gerald Davidson

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
On 2005-07-06 13:06:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Well, I must say that I don't approve of that sort of depraved behavior Doctor, but go ahead and knock yourself out. :tup:

BTW, if you are interested in employment at SIBS, feel free to peruse our website.

Take care,

Dr. Fucktard
"

I am interested to know if you would consider hiring Marty Kruglik to replace your Gorilla? Marty would love to molest all those kids. I on the other hand have my hands full over here at Elan . I would love to work at your place, perhaps a future endeaver is possible for me.

BTW Doctot, do you also rape your teenage hostages? We at Elan believe impregnanting teens just before they turn 18 is acceptable behavior.
am A Elan psychiatrist and Marty Kruglik\'s gay lover

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
All kidding aside, no. There are very few 'normal' people hanging around here. Some are quite damaged, others just a little off. But it's very rare, in my experience, to run into someone who spend any considerable time in a Synanon based TC who didn't come out of it a little banged up.

I veiewed the whole thing very much the way you do. It was a rediculous waste of a couple of years. I'd already resolved at age 15 to go off into the wild yonder, so I really didn't care about the damage done to my family relationship. It was already damaged beyond salvation and I was just glad to be out and free when it finally was all over. And I did just as you recomend. I went on w/ my life, married, had kids, bought a house--all more or less in that order.

I think I was already somewhat immune to the effects by the time I landed up in Straight. I attribute that both to having had nearly 10 years experience w/ this particular cult and also to having learned from my dad how to work, deal w/ idiots, keep my own mind together regardless... how to live.

But here's why I think this is an important issue today. The TC model of 'therapy' has become the default treatment of choice in the public and private sectores. And I've found that a lot of people are very damaged by this form of quack therapy. I think it's worth the time and trouble to try and promote some dialogue and some balance to industry advertising and lobbying.

That's all this ever was and, likely, all it ever will be.

The world is so exquisite, with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's no good evidence. Far better, it seems to me, to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.
--Carl Sagan

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »
"All kidding aside, no. There are very few 'normal' people hanging around here. Some are quite damaged, others just a little off. But it's very rare, in my experience, to run into someone who spend any considerable time in a Synanon based TC who didn't come out of it a little banged up."

...And some are bored and amusing themselves.
Trust us.