Author Topic: PARALEGAL TO ACCEPT STRAIGHT RICO SUIT  (Read 6387 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PARALEGAL TO ACCEPT STRAIGHT RICO SUIT
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
On 2005-12-12 11:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

I'm tired of people saying they are tired of people talking shit on here, and then you go and do it yourselves.  

Oh please.  The only time that people have gotten nasty with you and posted *shit* about you is when you've gone after them.  

Have some fucking respect first and then you might get some."

Apply it to yourself (points at forehead with index finger) :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
On 2005-12-12 14:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I'm tired of people saying they are tired of people talking shit on here, and then you go and do it yourselves.  

Oh please.  The only time that people have gotten nasty with you and posted *shit* about you is when you've gone after them.  

Apply it to yourself (points at forehead with index finger) :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: "

Nah. If you know people like Samantha, Mike, Marti, Kim (who shut her pie hole after I put her husbands name up), and the rest of this bunch...you know I didn't start the bullshit.

You want respect, give it first.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
Both of you FUCK OFF. Seriously.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-12 14:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Apply it to yourself (points at forehead with index finger) :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: "

Nah. If you know people like Samantha, Mike, Marti, Kim (who shut her pie hole after I put her husbands name up), and the rest of this bunch...you know I didn't start the bullshit.

You want respect, give it first. "

B 85 I dont disrespect you. I just lost contact and moved to philly as far as the rest it take a call to get a call. No one hates you as a matter of fact Ive always thought you were on that fine line between genious and insanity that scews the reality of this nightmare. When you've posted under your "NAME" Ive always thought you had a great deal of input. I know you feel left out buit is that REALY MY FAULT? Shit I am trying to work and keep the fires going. I dont hear you calling me or PMing me to chat you didnt give me your # to call you so please once and for all. STOP. I know you arent pro STRAIGHT and you know I am not either so lets call a truce and if you want come to Philly and visit. We are and should be friend so enough alreasy. OK
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
So if these people you're speaking of lied then why don't you post the specific lies they supposedly told and give them an opportunity to respond.  I've seen a lot of people here challenge you to do that and you don't.  Here's your chance.  List their specific supposed lies and how you figure any of them to be pedophiles.  It's a reasonable request after all the shit you've been saying about them.

You outright make shit up about Mike not being in Straight.  YOu split hairs with Sammie about whether or not she responded to your bullshit request for statements (I guess she responded by asking for your credentials and when she said she didn't respond it looks like she meant that she didn't give any statement, which apparently she didn't).  And then you go after Kim's husband who wasn't even in any of these places?  And please explain how ANY of these people are pedophiles.  What would be the purpose in any of that other than to purposefully try and hurt people and draw them into an argument that they are obviously not interested in?

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
Well I am happy to see you all learned from my mistake and haven't used the  ::deal:: emote to mean SHOW ME THE PROOF.... cause we all know how that can be twisted, ROFL  :razz:

sorry, I'm bored, LOL.

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »
You're doing great with spelling and with emoticon use. We couldn't be more proud. :wave:

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 23:04 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2005, 06:58:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So if these people you're speaking of lied then why don't you post the specific lies they supposedly told and give them an opportunity to respond.  I've seen a lot of people here challenge you to do that and you don't.  Here's your chance.  List their specific supposed lies and how you figure any of them to be pedophiles.  It's a reasonable request after all the shit you've been saying about them.

You outright make shit up about Mike not being in Straight.  YOu split hairs with Sammie about whether or not she responded to your bullshit request for statements (I guess she responded by asking for your credentials and when she said she didn't respond it looks like she meant that she didn't give any statement, which apparently she didn't).  And then you go after Kim's husband who wasn't even in any of these places?  And please explain how ANY of these people are pedophiles.  What would be the purpose in any of that other than to purposefully try and hurt people and draw them into an argument that they are obviously not interested in?"

Alright. And first, you will give me your full name and address to make sure that I know who I am giving this information to. Yes, there are several irresponsible lies and deceits that still occur with this bunch of Pro Straightlings. One of those is that the admins clearly and openly have the ability to monitor and edit what gets posted here. By giving me your name, address and phone number here and in open forum you are decidedly telling me that I am wrong about your personal Pro Straightlingness. Excuses of; "Well I just want to remain anonymous because I don't trust you, I don't trust other people....bla bla bla" will only prove one of my first points about the nonmoral approaches toward communication between and toward survivors of child molestation and child abuse. We won't even begin to broach the subject of why some of us believe that pedophiles abound here. You put up or shut the fuck up your name, address and home phone number to show that you indeed are accountable for the things that you post here. That is the ONLY way to solve the problem of total slander on this forum. Or at least give me a way that I can personally discover this information. All I really need is your handle and I can do it myself. I'm waiting for the next big fuckup to start posting names, survivor addresses and home numbers of people who are too scared to say who they are on here.

So, yeah ...we'll start with that one before we go deeper. It's an issue that people have lotsa times complained about, and the ones who could EASILY solve (they happen to hang with that Pro Straight bunch) it have been given suggestions but they merely whine and trick like they can't do shit or talk more shit to survivors and ask for money.

Likely you will excuse yourself and the rest of the pedophiles from the Pro Straight bunch by dismissing this legitimate claim. No matter. If you do it I will continue to post vile but factual shit about the actions and deeds of the pedophiles who post here and do wrong toward the survivors of Straight Inc. You show me this faith and we'll have ourselves a real, for once, honest to goodness discussion. Perhaps you will get me to change my opinion about some of the fuckers up in here. But I doubt you will, and I'm really hoping you won't since I kinda enjoy picking on weakassed pedophiles.

I have now listed my first Specific beef/lie or w/e you want to call it. In good faith please post your specific birth/legal name(s), address you are living at now, and home phone number.

In the first sentence you posted -- you asked me why I don't post the specific lies and such that really bother me about these bunch of Pro Straightings. Your very next post will or will not be one of those beefs/lies and it likely will further determine what my actions and post will be from that point on shizzle dizzle nizzle bitch pedophile shitass cumstain. Again, I'm really hoping you'll just dismiss this all and allow me to continue to fuck the fuckers. Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »
Alright. An' fust, yo' will gimme yer full name an' address t'make sho'nuff thet ah knows who ah's givin' this hyar info'mashun to. Yessuh, thar is sevahal irresponsible lies an' deceits thet still occur wif this hyar bunch of Pro Straightlin's. One of them is thet th' admins clearly an' openly haf th' ability t'monito' an' edit whut gits posted hyar. By givin' me yer name, address an' phone number hyar an' in open fo'um yer decidedly tellyng me thet ah's wrong about yer varmintal Pro Straightlin'ness. Excuses of; "Wal ah jest be hankerin' t'remain anonymous on account o' ah doesn't trest yo', ah doesn't trest other varmints....bla bla bla" will only prove one of mah fust points about th' nonmo'al approaches toward communicashun between an' toward survivo's of chile molestashun an' chile abuse. We won't even begin t'broach th' subjeck of whuffo' some of us believe thet pedophiles aboun' hyar. Yo' put up o' shet th' fuck up yer name, address an' home phone number t'show thet yo' indeed is accountable fo' th' thin's thet yo' post hyar. Thet is th' ONLY way t'solve th' problem of total slan'er on this hyar fo'um, dawgone it. Or at least gimme a way thet ah can varmintally discovah this hyar info'mashun. All ah pow'ful need is yer han'le an' ah can does it mahse'f. ah's waitin' fo' th' next trimenjus fuckup t'start postin' names, survivo' addresses an' home numbers of varmints who is too scared t'say who they is on hyar. So, yeah ...we'll start wif thet one befo'e we hoof it deeper. It's an issue thet varmints haf lotsa times complained about, an' th' ones who c'd EASILY solve (they happen t'hang wif thet Pro Straight bunch) it haf been given suggesshuns but they merely whine an' trick like they kin't does shit o' talk mo'e shit t'survivo's an' ax fo' money. Likely yo' will excuse yo'seff an' th' ress of th' pedophiles fum th' Pro Straight bunch by dismissin' this hyar legitimate claim, dawgone it. No matter. Eff'n yo' does it ah will corntinue t'post vile but facshul shit about th' ackshuns an' deeds of th' pedophiles who post hyar an' does wrong toward th' survivo's of Straight Inc. Yo' show me this hyar faif an' we'll haf ourselves a real, fo' once, honess to fineness discusshun. Perhaps yo' will git me t'change mah opinion about some of th' fuckers up in hyar. But ah doubt yo' will, an' ah's pow'ful hopin' yo' won't on account o' ah kinda injoy pickin' on weakassed pedophiles. ah have now listed mah fust Specific beef/lie o' w/e yer hankerin' t'call it. In fine faif please post yer specific birth/legal name(s), address yer livin' at now, an' home phone number. In th' fust sentence yo' posted -- yo' axed me whuffo' ah doesn't post th' specific lies an' sech thet pow'ful bother me about these bunch of Pro Straightin's. Yer mighty next post will o' will not be one of them beefs/lies an' it likely will further determine whut mah ackshuns an' post will be fum thet point on shizzle dizzle nizzle bitch pedophile shitass cumstain, as enny fool kin plainly see. Agin, ah's pow'ful hopin' yo'll jest dismiss this hyar all an' aller me t'continue t'fuck th' fuckers. Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
So if'n thez hea people yo' speakn ob liez n then whiy dont ye pose dem spessifik liez they be appozably tol' n gib dem sum appurtunabby ta responze. I done seen many lots o peepa hea challeb ye to do thet and yer damm nea dunt do it. Heea's yo' chance, niggah. Liss dem dere specifim supposb liez and how'n you figyuh any o' dem. So hea's yo' chance hibby jibbety niggah hoo rahd. Iss a damm nea reezanbuhble rquess afftuh ohl the shirt yoo bein sayn tbout dem niggahz mofuckrs.

Yoo outrit makin shitz up t hea 'bout about ol' niggah wanna be Miko aint' bein in Straightbuh. Yoo dun split haes wit Sammayniggah 'bout whe oe not she be respondbun t yo' buhshet requess fo' statbes (I gess she dun responbes by askben fo' yo' credentbes an' win shebuh saysbuh shebuh dontbuh responbuh itbuh lookbuh likebuh she aint' meant dat no statement wherefo' nohow aint nun to ye, which aint nohow she dun anywheres it looks like it she aint dun no shit). And concarnit, en yoo gots de nerver to be tryan go aftah ol' Kim's mofuckin husbens who aisn't posta even hab beins in any uv dem places? An' please hea explains how EINNY o' dese her peepahs is pedumfize. Wat wuh be th' puhposs in einny o dat dere then ta purpossfummee tryhna huhht peepahz ane drahw dum inta a ahgumentbs thay iz obvimously aint nohow intbehsted eins anywaysn?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
Yoo gots fibe days ta post yer name en address, wit uh fone numbah ta where you ken beh reecht. Uhthwize I'll cohnsidah it a breeech of fuhthah pedophilakk prohpohshyunz and will duhsidedleh kontinyah my slandruss behavyuh towahd the pedophiles. Dec 14 today is Wensdee.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
I don't think anyone really gives a shit.  Most people here see you for what you are, a sad little man who really wanted to be friends with all those people but they wanted nothing to do with him so he attacks the very people he sought acceptance from.  I'm sorry you're so unhappy but it really doesn't look like its anyone's fault but your own.

Flame on little man, flame on.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2005, 01:52:00 AM »
On 2005-12-14 16:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't think anyone really gives a shit.  Most people here see you for what you are, a sad little man who really wanted to be friends with all those people but they wanted nothing to do with him so he attacks the very people he sought acceptance from.  I'm sorry you're so unhappy but it really doesn't look like its anyone's fault but your own.

Flame on little man, flame on.  :lol: "

"Most People" lol, you meant all the pedophiles who come here?

"Sad Little Man" jeezus fucking hilarious! This coming from a pedophile like yourself. "Sad Little Man".

"You wanted friends bla bla bla", and "I'm sorry you're so unhappy etc, etc ad sickness..."
Okay, I never claimed to be friends with any of your pack of pedophiles. So, when you posted that message and had had a kid under your rotten crotch sucking the lint and cobwebs off your job and you thought you'd write your soul to the world on a forum that used to be about the true survivor, you didn't stop to think that your particular brand of happiness really sickens me and makes me want to stop by, flirt with your disgusting criminal mind, then kick your ribs out of your neck, and then make sure you're dead by: 1. ripping off your child fucking tool Bruce Willis/Sin City style, and 2. pounding in your stupid skull likewise Sin City style. Now, pedophile, there are no children here from Straight anymore. SO, just because you thought you were back in yesterday again and you thought you smelled some young, ripe ass to fuck here, you were mistaken. Run along now and find some children to fuck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »

On 2005-12-19 22:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-14 16:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't think anyone really gives a shit.  Most people here see you for what you are, a sad little man who really wanted to be friends with all those people but they wanted nothing to do with him so he attacks the very people he sought acceptance from.  I'm sorry you're so unhappy but it really doesn't look like its anyone's fault but your own.

Flame on little man, flame on.  :roll: