Author Topic: PARALEGAL TO ACCEPT STRAIGHT RICO SUIT  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PARALEGAL TO ACCEPT STRAIGHT RICO SUIT
« on: July 01, 2005, 12:29:00 AM »
I am looking for those who would be interested in filing a suit against Straight incorporated/foundation under RICO acts and other institutions that make it around any statutes.

Give me an email address.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »
give me yours first

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 04:13:00 AM »
for now you can reach me at:

[email protected]

until we can find out more about you and whether you are joking. There seems to be alot of That on this forum. We offer paralegal services and assist in legal services for you. We will want some personal background information including your time at Straight Inc./Foundation when and if you send an email.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »
parlalegal?   how about paramilitary?   we need a damn attorney, not a fucking paralegal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
Get your own damn attorney, and fuck off bringing down anyone offering to work on putting this case together.

To the OP, I have contacted you via given email address. I am happy to assist. I will provide the personal information you requested when you contact me with your own damn personal information. You first. fuck off, w/e, etc.

To the rest of the comedians on this thread: you may carry on now. Your commentary is valuable for entertainment, only.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »
yes, commentary is welcome. much of what goes on here smacks of Semblerites either way you look at it. Those who miss being in Straight as an education, or those who are merely interested, and others who remain anonymous so they don't get banned for comments against one another. All in all, an informative site and sometimes humorous...if not boring. We'll do. Count me in for the paralegal and shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
what paralegal? Do you have an attorney who will back you up then???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »
exactly!  There is a reason why there are attorneys and paralegals......attorney's have the education (hopefully) and the registration.   Paralegals are grades 13 and 13.5 if lucky.  I appreciate anyone wating to help, but gezzzzzzz . . . let's do it right.  It is no fun having our lunch handed to us on a plate by Englander et al

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 10:41:00 AM »
Is or is not the US Justice System too difficult for the citizen to access without assistance from someone with extended specialized training. Are we or are we not then disempowered. We the people.

The abuses and injustices perpetrated by those in positions of power at Straight, Inc. are definable, categorizable, documented, historical, factual abuses and injustices. Those in positions of power in society, who aided and abetted the powerful at Straight, Inc. in carrying out their mission are also guilty parties. All of these people may try to hide behind the metaphorical and yet literally powerful protective walls of the created concepts of The State of Florida, A Corporation, Statutes of Limitations, etc. The Facts Remain. The Injustice Remains. We the people at the very least have our eyes open. See evil, hear evil, speak about evil.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
Yes, we're fucked. Sorry, but we are. Our old fashioned systems of local autonomy have been destroyed over the past 100 years or so and replaced w/ an imperial beurocracy. I think the next 100 years are going to suck very much in many ways.

All of these comforting and reasonable things were taught by the ministers in their pulpits -- by teachers in Sunday schools and by parents at home. The children were victims. They were assaulted in the cradle -- in their mother's arms. Then, the schoolmaster carried on the war against their natural sense, and all the books they read were filled with the same impossible truths. The poor children were helpless. The atmosphere they breathed was filled with lies -- lies that mingled with their blood.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Don't be so quick to dis a paralegal.

A paralegal is not necessarily just a law office gofer or file clerk.

An good paralegal is an expert in preparing correct legal documents, recognizing and correcting inaccuracies, and gathering research and resources that build an attorneys case. Paralegals can have specialties in particular legal fields, just like attorneys.

I know of one attorney who says the paralegals at his firm are better and more  knowledgeable about this than the attorneys, including himself .

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'>Mark Twain

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
yeah yeah yeah.  Maybe we should have paralegals run law firms and let attorney's be the "flunkies".  yeah, that's the ticket

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
Law School teaches attorneys case history.  Yes attorneys spend 3 years reviewing cases and analizing them.  

Paralegals learn "the laws" and "procedure"
They know how shit works.

Most lawyers fresh out of law school have no clue on how to file a complaint.  They reley on the "buddy system" to get by.

I guy I know in Midland, Tx who recieved a 20 year sentence for aggravated assult because he kicked a guy with steel toe boots after he got off from work.  An LICENSED ATTORNEY got him 20 years.

A jail house paralegal filed an appeal for him stating that the steel toe boots were Federal OSHA requirements for his job.  The fight took place after he got off from work and before he went home.  The aggravated was dropped and he received "time served."

Never, Never trust an Attorney.  They will trade your case through the buddy system without you ever knowing.

TOP FIVE PIECES OF SHIT IN THE WORLD
1 child molesters
2 police officiers
3 attorneys
4 psychiatrist
5 judges

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
If I am not mistaken, Reagan Youth or one of his colleagues works for a law firm out in Texas. I can't say more than that, though...I don't want to breach any sort of anonymity here anyhow...though I doubtless believe there is none here.

"yeah yeah yeah. Maybe we should have paralegals run law firms and let attorney's be the "flunkies". yeah, that's the ticket."

You couldn't be more correct. Any firm that can afford a paralegal can afford for their attorneys to be the 'beautiful people' of their firm, front line to the judge, and that's just what they do. A good paralegal can do EVERYTHING that a lawyer can do, except argue in court and in many cases they may do that, too, depending on what part of the country you are in and who is judge. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »
I'm currently in Colorado.  I work on a freelance basis for under privledged clients with cases that no attorneys will touch.  For example, I have a letter from the Colorado State Bar stating that "There are no attorneys in the Colorado Springs area listed or known to accept landlord/tenant cases on the tenants behafe."  They only work for landlords because that is where the money is.  So when landlords fuck over their tenants, I step in, sue for treble(triple) damages and my $600.00 fee.  When I get the award decesion, I start extreame and aggresive collections.

Their is no anonymity breach here that I know of.

Yes, I still have legal connects in Texas.

Lawyers do not believe in human rights or justice.  They believe in $$$$CASH$$$$.  

It is so rare for an attorney to do the right thing that Hollywood makes a movie about it when it happens.