Author Topic: I Konw You!  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« on: December 03, 2002, 04:32:00 AM »
Velvet, as I recall you had an eating disorder while you where at AARC... atleast you used to act like you did... you also were quite involved in the Wica Religion, do you still follow those beliefs.  My have you changed... you are quite a bit smarter now, I am impressed, I always knew you would be one to speak out and be heard... good stuff on this forum... keep it up, people need to know the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 04:15:00 PM »
I'm not sure if your message was to cut Velvet down or say she's doing a good job.  You talk about her spiritual beliefs and the fact that she may or may not have had an eating disorder as something negative.  Why does it matter what a persons beliefs are?  Does it make what she has to say any less credible?

Just confused on what you were saying there...

Velvet you're fabulous.

Jessica (formerly known as Tasha)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 08:44:00 PM »
Sorry, I think she is a very nice person from what I remember... it has been awhile since I've spoken to her.  No offense meant, hopefully none taken. :???:

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 08:50:00 PM »
I know you too 68.146.93.27 h68-146-93-27.cg.shawcable.net !

Oh, please try to stick to one personality at a time when posting instead of being you and "This is Gettiing Old" and all of that stuff. Sorry to discriminate if you have MPD, but I can't respond to you unless you actually are a "you" instead of an "us".

Better jump right into a "fess up rap".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2002, 12:54:00 AM »
HEY, Wica is the epitome of a cult, velvet . . BAD girl, shame shame

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2002, 03:22:00 AM »
Hey Velvet!  I haven't been on this site for quite a few months now, I thought it actually got shut down.  Looks like you got it going somewhere else, where's Cheeky?  Not with you anymore?  Not much new that you guys are all talking about anyways, same old, same old.  Still trying to figure out Dr. V's education and credentials hey?  
I just think it's kind of sad that you're so upset and have been going off about the same thing for so long.  There's also still a lot of incorrect and twisted information on this site.  
From reading the above paragraphs (didn't like that one hey?) and some previous ones, it appears to me that I knew you too!  In fact, I took you home!  I quite liked you and I know you weren't mistreated at my house.  However, I can kind of see where of you're coming from in some of what you say on this site even though I think a lot of it is embellished.
Nonetheless, it's too bad that you carry so much dislike towards AARC and Dr. Vause.  My life has done a complete turn around since treatment 8 years ago and I don't have anything to complain about. :grin:
AARC was accredited some time ago and continues to be successful. In fact, they just graduated their 200th client and I think the place just grows healthier and stronger over time.  It's too bad that you haven't been there in so many years.

P.S. - I've noticed a lot of people have asked you about your education and you still have not responded.  I know you're a smart person, but I'm not totally sure about your education either and would like to know. :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 10:05:00 AM »
Yes Cheeky is still here.  It's just I'm using my real name (Jessica)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2002, 09:49:00 PM »
Why doesn't Velvet (Maurney) or whatever she changed her name to use her real name?  Good stuff Jessica, I'm proud of you for coming out.  K

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 07:32:17 PM »
There is always something fun in an AARColyte post no matter how dated.  The bit about "the place grows healthier and stronger over time" was hilarious.  Does AARC pulsate or make any sounds when it is growing?  How do you know when it needs to feed?  What happens to it's waste?  Can it survive in other atmospheres?  I can't help but picture the "brain bug" in Starship Troopers.
Sadly, the other picture that comes to mind is the innocents being sacrificed to the beast.  
Thank goodness for AARColytes, as they can be counted on to give a bona fide enthralled cult quote every time.  And they never know it.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

AARC was accredited some time ago and continues to be successful. In fact, they just graduated their 200th client and I think the place just grows healthier and stronger over time.  :

Well, I wonder if that just a regurgitation of the same- old same old
Accreditation?  with whom,  Health and Wellness? Children's Services?  AADAC? Solicitor General?  Attorney General?  Justice Canada?  The Provincial Court   Do tell--- I'm sooo interested in which set of politicians have been conned enough to go against the advice of their senior civil servants.

Or maybe the accreditation is from the Union Institute with whom AARC has an incestuous relationship which our illustrious provincial politicians  have been too stupid to recognize.....
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
200th victim?
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 08:37:01 PM »
I thought they went to the Alberta Legislature  last year with their 300th Victim.
at least you should get your story (lies) straight
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »
Another curious aspect of that oldie but goodie post.  "still trying to figure out Dr. V's education and credentials hey".
Actually, no.  It is well known that he has no credentials.   He is educated enough to teach dodgeball and help students choose whether to take phys. ed. first or second period.  However, education and training are not everything.  The Wizard has shown a natural knack for peeling money away from parents, the government and charities.  His aptitude for separating money from people is done with the singlemindedness and energy one sees in a chimp fishing for termites.
His research into the effects on brain chemistry brought about by having teenagers watch other teenagers use the toilet is among the most advanced in the field of coprophilia.
Hats off to the Wiz doing his bit to advance science.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I Konw You!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »
He is educated. If the school of Miller Newton counts.