Author Topic: New Fornits Forum: JEB Stuart High School & The Riddiler  (Read 880 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Fornits Forum: JEB Stuart High School & The Riddiler
« on: June 25, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
Here's the new forum: http://http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=46&4

Mel Riddile was at Straight, Inc. from at least 82 - 87. He was at the Springfield branch, and then he went on to open up the Boston, Cincinnati and Detroit Straight programs.

So his tenure at Straight very directly concerns not only those who were at Straight in Springfield, VA, but at several other branches as well.

There are a few good articles posted on the new forum. It would be cool to have one and all comment on them. It would also be cool to have people post about the child abuse they witnessed or were subjected to while Riddile was in charge. There are some real stand-out forms of child abuse, such as food and sleep deprivation, extreme public humiliation, and physical abuse that went on while Mel Riddile was there.

So far Mel Riddile is refusing to help get Kids Helping Kids closed down. So far he has gotten off scot free from his involvement in the systematic abuse of thousands of children. So far it seems that the Fairfax County School Board thinks it is okay to have a child abuser for a principal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
By the way, you made my day, and possibly my weekend and even my whole week by making that new forum, G & B. ::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
Check it out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »
Go over there and post something.