Author Topic: knowing  (Read 1641 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
knowing
« on: August 20, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »
If you know me, you know I don't back down.

The thing is, when I see others who suffer - I do what some others do ... my heart gets pissed off.  I want to help.

Sometimes I miss some of you.  Not because I really know you, not because I knew any of you before Straight Inc.  In fact, I don't know anyone from my time @ Straight.

I speak to people all the time who are into helping children, pushing legislation, and all that non profit goodness.  It is a good thing altogether.

The thing that makes me so tired, and hungry, and relentless, and angry

is knowing that others out there have suffered, and knowing that they are maintaining a certain in their conversations with people and things like Big Brother, beaurocrats, and the people who would otherwise be content to call them useless or whatever if they knew about the past.

I really hear the sincerity when I speak to people on the phone, they know my pain - they were there. or they are trying to help.

I just want it to end.  I want it to stop.  I feel that they are not doing enough, or that somehow a war should begin, or that I am powerless somehow to change what has happened.  More than anything I hate wasted efforts.

All the careful planning, talking to calm me down or tell me to tone it the fuck down - you're right if you say I have no integrity.  For this I apologize if I have offended you, I do.

Protesting, conventions, and thoughts and conversations about the things involved with Straight Inc.  It just seems like a big farce if nothing came of it.  I get some good feelings when I do those things, I get good feeling when I tell people.  But maybe I'm telling the wrong people.

Has it really changed anything?  Has it changed the way people view things?  Has it changed legislation on limitation statutes?  There is hope as long as I'm alive, I understand that, but I am losing hope.  

I see people who have lost loved ones as a result of Straight Inc.  I see people who have disabilities, and crazy people who really pour their hearts out to get some things done.  But I don't see any changes.

I keep proposing one last effort to bring some together.  A concerted effort that makes the president's fans look meager to what I envision.  The world will know that we are huge and that what was done to me, to us, cannot be agreed upon or tolerated or made an example of how it is to treat children/adults so negligently.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, I know that most of you know what I'm saying.  So why can't we come together and fight?  I want to fight.  I want to stick it to the man?  I have several ideas I would like to discuss with you, ideas that are legal, and ideas that WILL work if they are mitigated and carefully planned.  Ideas, that if they are kept carefully, they cannot slip through the greasy fingers of the greased pockets of beaurocrats and judges.

I have said my piece.

I don't understand when others come to chat on this forum and they say things like, "Sembler is my excuse for my fucked up life"; or "My life is crazy so I blame it on Straight".  I dont' understand what that means.

Do those who say that I use Straight, as an excuse for my life being messed up and have wicked disabilities as a result of, mean that what happened to me @ Straight Inc (child abuse wharehouse) was not so bad?  Or do they mean that child abuse is okay, seriously, and that it has no consequences to the victim and that abuse happens to everyone and 'life' is like that so move on?  I really do not know what is meant by using Straight as some excuse.  If you have said this statement before, I just don't really think it makes any sense to say that to a human unless you are masking your own mofing pain.

That's my two poor cents for now.  You heard?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline misbehaver

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 07:42:00 PM »
"you're right if you say I have no integrity"

Animals, if that's true, it's pathetic; but honest. I'm not jumping your shit. In fact, you may be the perfect individual for your "mission"?
Meaning that without integrity, you lack concern for your comrades(or innocents). Easily coerced and disposable. Maybe not; just frustrated??

Protests are for the weak and "pushing legislation" is symbolism. Am I sour about Straight YES & NO? That place tranformed me into an unfeeling,uncaring shell that has in many ways protected me.(ie. defense mecs, ruthlessness,etc.)I would never have survived MY world without the early abuse at Straight. For me, those abusing fucks will always suffer more than I. I've used them for nearly 20 years when the situation calls for detachment. They're mine.

While most people go thru life in some "flow" of ups and downs(martial arts come to mind), I prefer the trapezoid(not the wrist bone). Simplified, most folks don't respond well to linear disruption. Ya wanna fuck someone's world up? Don't protest, disrupt..agitate..evaluate.
If that's too sedate or beyond your skills, a beginner might take a looksee at some titles by Jo Jo Gonzales (Deathtrap, Death by Deception). Hell, maybe I cruz down da Florida way and do some force multiplying. Retirement sucks anyway. Jason

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 06:12:00 AM »
Animals, many of us have tried to make a difference in protesting and changing legislation. I think that the fact that we try is much better than doing nothing at all. At the very least we have been removed from the role of the victim. So you want one more big push to make a difference? Then what shall it be? I think the best way is something akin to the effect of Michael Moore?s  911 documentary. So the present people that are currently working on telling the story with images I believe will help the most. Our culture responds better to a good story versus people yelling at a protest.  Does anyone know the status of the documentary that Luke was working on at the conference in St. Pete last year or the newer one from the second group of people?

One last note, I do believe that someone as successful as Sembler has to be really upset inside with the fallout these many years later from his role in Straight. Everything he does now is tarnished by it. So every time he goes to a public venue, in the back of his mind he has to be wondering, ?Will I get protested here?. We have effected his life.

Peace all, keep the faith.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
knowing
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »
First, I think the problem we're trying to address is much more deeply entrenched in our culture than we sometimes think. It's not just the specific bad practices at a few brand name programs. It's that programs like the ones we talk about around here have been around for a couple of generations now and have become an accepted part of our culture, if uncomfortably so.

Stepcraft is the state religion, the drug war is our modern inquisition and DFAF is the American Taliban. That's what we're up against. I doubt there's any thunderbolt event that's going to suddenly blow the whole thing apart. But that doesn't mean anything we've done has been wasted.

I know to a dead certainty that parents considering these kinds of placements for their kids have come accross our material, further researched the industry and changed their minds. Journalists have found interviews and verifiable documentation. Don't underestimate the power of the IVth Estate. It has been public credulity of Stepcraft that brought us to this point and I believe it will be public scrutiny that will eventually make it go the way of snake oil and Carter's Little Liver pills.

And suffering is not a badge of honor. Experiencing tyranny does not deserve a bow or a kiss. The honor is in removing the stumbling stone. The honor is in the impolite destruction of tyranny through honest, powerful dialogue - not etiquette. Not political correctness.

http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1153' target='_new'>Maximus

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ehm

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
Said so very accurately well, Ginger.  ::cheers::

Tough Love: Abuse of a type particularly enjoyable to the abuser, in that it combines the pleasures of sadism with those of self-righteousness. Commonly employed and widely admired in 12-step groups.
--Chaz Bufe

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
knowing
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »
Why thank you!

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
How can it be, all the Straight copy-cat programs that are open right now with kids in them, in spite of all the -- to mention the least of the evidence -- news articles that are very easy public domain for those such as Hope Taft to look at to see that The Seed was declared to be using brainwashing techniques, and Straight used the same method, and all of the Straight copy-cat institutions are doing the very same thing of making kids sit in blue chairs in a warehouse and only look at the person talking and no mail and no phone calls and humiliation and mean Lord of the Flies situation is INEVITABLE not to mention the bare fact of being imprisoned with almost zero human rights and dignity on the first phase and even higher phases let's face it are still using the bathroom with other people watching because they have to be "aware" of their newcomers. Linking arms, or holding the beltloop, whatever control you put on someone's body, that shit is messed up. Excuse me, Ms Hope Taft, for example, we know you to be a danger to children because of your back room dealings so I personally would be willing to lead YOU around by the waist of your skirt or trousers or whatever.

Many of us know this all comes crashing in like a storm that has been brewing off the coast oh about fifteen or twenty years later we start to figure out that the trouble inside was put there by the Straight institutions.

Many articles referencing psychiatrists, HRS, public officials finally coming around in the early '90s to say Straight was hurting children, so Straight gets closed down, but now, what seems like a conspiracy in Ohio, the news media STILL ignoring the KHK story & the complaints to Ohio Department of and Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services regarding current 2005 and recent abuses of children?

I really don't believe that the abuse of children is ok with too many people. It just is not in the minds of the population because it is hidden, because certain criminals keep it hidden. WWASPS is finally getting sued, and I hope KHK and all the other Straight institutions get sued too because the whole story of the abuse, the POW techniques of brainwashing, it is all in media archives and no one has one bit of an excuse not to know, so therefore they are responsible for knowing, but they are repeating the same child abuse all over again, so they should go down real hard when all this gets out in the open.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
One thing that happened yesterday...the KHK website went down right as they were turned in for having someone on their page as a licensed psychologist for 2 years, who hasn't gotten his license yet.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
Awesome!!

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »
Someone needs to fucking snap and unleash death on people..
  When motherfuckers start to die ....people listen.
Unfortunately I dont give a fuck enough to kill anyone.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
knowing
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »
On 2005-06-28 13:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"One thing that happened yesterday...the KHK website went down right as they were turned in for having someone on their page as a licensed psychologist for 2 years, who hasn't gotten his license yet. "

I wish a hacker would take down the KHK site (www.kidshelpingkids.com) some other sites too, like http://www.helpyourteens.com (P.U.R.E.) and all the kidnappers' sites that are listed here: http://http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=10620&forum=9&19

Too bad i don't know how to hack or I would do it myself. I also wish that someone who knows how would blitzkrieg their phone lines.