Author Topic: MOUSETRAP  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
MOUSETRAP
« on: June 29, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
Caitlyn is up against the ropes and there's really nothing more she can do. I don't think we'll be hearing much more from her that she's so effectively mucked things up for Cheryl. Too bad ain't it? "Angelina's" cover has long since been blown. Please, for your own sakes, disregard anything she may say from here on out. If she does continue posting I'm sure she'll be very desperate and accusational...we'll see.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
MOUSETRAP
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »
Please lay out your agrument, I don't underastand, please include all parts of your theory with names as you believe as they have to do with the log ins, and how these people relate to any given school or program. Please, I dont understand, and I want to.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MOUSETRAP
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
Tha Truth--do you wonder if MOUSE/Caitlyn's parent(S)read this forum?
What must they think, seeing a daughter continously posting lie after lie, and being used like this? It must concern them to know a daughter would behave in this fashion, and that they as parents will have this problem of dishonesty to deal with when this girl returns home. Rather sad when you think about it.
How will they know when to believe her themselves?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MOUSETRAP
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
On 2005-06-29 21:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Tha Truth--do you wonder if MOUSE/Caitlyn's parent(S)read this forum?

What must they think, seeing a daughter continously posting lie after lie, and being used like this? It must concern them to know a daughter would behave in this fashion, and that they as parents will have this problem of dishonesty to deal with when this girl returns home. Rather sad when you think about it.

How will they know when to believe her themselves?"

You know?  That's a darn good question.  Especially when you consider how much these programs cost parents to teach their kids such family values as HONESTY.  ACCOUNTABILITY.  INTEGRITY.  

:scared: