Author Topic: For Immediate Post And Release .Please Read  (Read 5692 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
For Immediate Post And Release .Please Read
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2002, 01:58:00 AM »
Hello All,

The story is this,

Recently my ex-wife's new husband had their children over for the weekend.  The two adults ran up to grocery and the four kids stayed home.  The oldest being very responsible regarding being aware.  The younger boy, not my son but the same age as my youngest, walked out on the second story porch to get the cat and noticed a man dressed in dark cloths with a hat and gloves.  It was just after dark.  The man now standing on the stairs motioning to come over.....come!  The boy ran inside, locked the door, got my oldest daughter.  She called mom and then the police.  There is a report in Tarpon Springs Florida.

I am the father

This is true.  What it means, you be the judge when recently another one of us last week was followed after picking up her kid.  Her kid verified it to me.  Again there is a police report here in Largo.  Also while working on this stuff last night I got 3 calls in one hour that when you answer there is someone there but they will not talk.  No caller ID.  Not to mention all the ones I've had scatered through the week. A good insult usually  has them hand up fast  though!

All I want to say is this is real, but we will shall persevere............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Maltese Falcon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2002, 06:32:00 PM »
We are not sitting on information.  We are however compiling and making damn sure everything is correct and in the proper format.  Everything is going exactly as ?we? planned.  The information wo hold will be available to the world soon, very, very soon.  So just hold on and watch it unfold.  There are five in-depth and separate reports that will be made available soon.  I can?t tell you more.  I want to but it?s not wise.  It?s killing me at times not being about to share more.  However we have our information very well documented and spread across many states, and countries.  This is not a one person effort.  We have a large staff and I won?t say whom is involved nor how many.  But they are some of the smartest people I?ve ever worked with.  We are doing this for you our friends.  I don?t want notoriety, I want results.  That?s why we don?t talk much what we do but are now realizing that it is important to give many of us hope through action. Seeing and realizing that the winds of change are in the air should help some, it does for me.  The winds are rapidly turning to a storm.  It?s going to be a howler beginning with a big article in major US magazine, followed buy ?

Question did someone from Straight try and take my kid?  I don?t know.  Was the person following me after leaving the DFAC offices associated with Straight? I don?t know. Was the man following my associate in a van for ?miles? with her kid in the car, through neighborhoods connected to Straight? Your guess is as good as mine.  What about all the calls I/we get at all hours?  Same people?  Two different break-ins where they took bed linens?  Undergarments?  A vacuum?  Do they want our DNA for a set-up?  The point is I don?t know! However I am saying these things to keep people aware of what?s happening.  We have done huge amounts of work and contacted ex Straight-lings both staff and clients all over the country.  There are some very angry individuals out there.  Will they attack?  Maybe, maybe not.  But all in all there is a lot of weird stuff happening here.  Am I scared?  You Bet.  Will I continue absolutely

Let me say it another way??.Mr. Vancil is still missing and he was doing what we are now.  He was trying to save me/us from Straight around the same time.  That was almost 25 years ago.  We called his parents the other day and just the mention of his name yielded an immediate hang up.    

God Bless all of us for what we endured but that?s not important.  Accountably is however.   We will win, we are coming??and they darn sure know it.

I apologize for having to ask  Ginger and Wes to vouch for us, looking back maybe it was not fair.  I?ll never do that again?..

Sorry Ginger and Wess, with out you two I never would have come on board.  You have both made a tremendous difference in my life through reading your post/ and websites!!

Please read the Sembler Report Draft for now:

http://www.straightincorporated.com

Thanks,

Chris

The fact is the fact, the program is evil, and every attempt to make

chicken salad out of chicken shit has resulted in a Chicken shit

sandwich, No pickle on the side could ever change that.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/bingo.ram' target='_new'>BINGO!

[ This Message was edited by: Maltese Falcon on 2002-12-20 07:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Maltese Falcon on 2002-12-20 07:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Maltese Falcon on 2002-12-20 07:24 ]

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2002, 08:09:00 PM »
You can view our updated page. Updated Friday Dec 19th and you will know exactly who we are.
http://www.straightincorporated.com

[ This Message was edited by: Serpico on 2002-12-20 17:16 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2002, 03:11:00 PM »
Just what I fucking need, a STRAIGHT thong.  
What is becoming of all this?  How things have changed since there was only one site and bbs on the net.

Offline FueLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2002, 08:41:00 PM »
You are either psycotic or completely full of crap. It doesn't matter how much information you have it is completely useless in a legal sense. You could have a video taped confession , from Mr. Sembler, admitting that he beat and tortured children and it still wouldn't get you a dime in court.

I am aware of the upcoming magazine article because I was interviewed extensively for it. The magazine article is just that a magazine article. It will not increase anybody's legal rights.

Offline Maltese Falcon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2002, 12:14:00 AM »

When a man you like switches from what he said a year ago, or four years ago, he is a broad-minded person who has courage enough to change his mind with changing conditions. When a man you don't like does it, he is a liar who has broken his promise.
-- FRANKLIN P.ADAMS (1861-1960).

Offline Maltese Falcon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2002, 12:20:00 AM »
We'll just have to see about that.  

But remember this "YOU" don't know what we have.  There are no statues of limitations on the evidence we've gathered.  An "NO" I won't  disclose it to someone that just wants to divide and tear apart out efforts.  

You are irrelevant to this cause, and obviously don't have the facts.  

The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure.
-- Albert Einstein

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2002, 01:21:00 AM »
Hey, I know you are right, as I posted some time ago about the fact that they pissing up a rope in the traditional legal sense.
Facts are that publicity is a powerful thing.  As Trent Lott found recently, a lot can be lost over bad publicity.
Flushing out the truth to the public is what helped the Rosewood people prevail when it "couldn't be done".  
Of course, I harbor no illusions of us being compensated.  Seeing some of the facts come out, some of the powers that be having their names smeared, and the slightly deeper look at the Semblers is better than nothing. Entertaining.  The real goal for me is to prevent future abuses and teach parents to not rely on programs that still rely on coerced counseling.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Dragnet

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2002, 07:55:00 PM »
Based on the facts that you want us to forget what we know and continue trying in vain to convince us that the Semblers are untouchable, I'm guessing you're a defense attorney.

[ This Message was edited by: Dragnet on 2002-12-25 16:57 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2002, 07:53:00 PM »
I remember one day around 10 or so years ago I went home to see my folks. When I got there, there were guest, a nice young couple. After shooting the shit, I inquired who were these people, in a nice way, of course. I found out they were parents who just put a kid in the program, this was right before the shut down. Well, my folks were out of the room and the only one there was my neighbor. The parents asked me what I thought of the program. Well, I couldn't help it, I broke down and told them the truth, I'm proud beczuse I beleive they pulled their kid as a result of my confession. My neighbor was in shock. I told them about being sat on, yelled at, deprived of food and sleep, the whold nine yards. My parents make me sick, they still support the program to this day, by the way I am a druggie scum bag and always will be one, screw newton.

Offline FueLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2002, 09:53:00 PM »
If your goal is to expose Straight like programs still in existence then that is realistic. The kids in these programs who are still in them or recently graduated or recently left may have a viable lawsuit.  Those of you who were in Straight 10-20 years ago can forget about it.

The stalking stories, ect... posted by the same people who want you to sign the worthless affidavits are rather unbelievable and by the way are completely unsubstantiated.

Furthermore, there are limits , or what you would call Satutes of Limitations, on evidence. You can't use something that occured in Straight 15 years to prove a fact against a program still in existence. It is not legally relevant.
Also there are Statutes of Limitations on things such as tax fraud.

In terms of motives the reason I am posting is because I read the website and everything I read with respect to the affidavits ect... was totally incorrect. I am not soliciting business or anything of that nature. I just did not want to see people who had really been worked over by Straight get worked over by these so called crusaders who are psoting information that is legally an factualy incorrect. Don't get used again.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2002, 01:52:00 AM »
:smokin:

Offline Serpico

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightincorporated.com
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2002, 08:46:00 AM »
The IRS doesn't seem to agree with your opinion on the Statue of Limitation according to them there is none.

According to a US Senator we do have a case.

According to some State Attorneys they dont agree either.

Perhaps you need to go read up on the Claims Bill.

As far as evidence goes. You make some pretty blanket statements on the admissability of evidence. Those types of blanket statements are a bit out of the ordinary for someone who claims to be a lawyer. Most lawyers know there are ways around certain limitations if they exsist.

There are many other ways to help us rather than affadavits. Check out our web page.

It appears to me that you would perfer for us to just sit down and quit misbehaving. Unfortunatly, for you I was quite the mishavior in the program, I also never went along with them. It also appears you would love to see people not help us with or without affadvits.

Perhaps you could post your Lic # for practising law.

I and other members of the team were told years ago we couldn't close the program.. Umm but we did.
 :wave:

Offline doc2714

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2002, 04:12:00 PM »
Yeah, I can vouch for the sick and violent mentality of the SAFE parents group I witnessed one of the male parents expose himself and threaten to urinate on a female fellow protestors and I was personally knocked on my ass (which I still experience a rather painful cervical herniated disc from). I put nothing past those people but I sure wish I could press charges on that S.O.B. who fucked my neck up and/or SAFE. I am scared of them but I will NEVER stop protesting the abuse at places like SAFE.

If you, a loved one, or a friend are or were involved with an abusive treatment center, therapeutic community, coercive behavior modification facility or the like, you are not alone and there is non-threatening, non-abusive help. Don't spend another minute in your solitary hell. Escape and call me (941)752-4456

[ This Message was edited by: doc2714 on 2002-12-29 13:14 ]
f you, a loved one, or a friend are or were involved with an abusive treatment center, therapeutic community, coercive behavior modification facility or the like, you are not alone and there is non-threatening, non-abusive help. Don\'t spend another minut