Author Topic: i can't believe it  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Shockabilly1013

• View Profile
i can't believe it
« on: June 15, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
I've known chris for years.  I even saw him cry once talking about his parents, back when i was trying to get him to stop being a little wanna be thug.  He looked up to his dad, yes he angry at them for samoa but not to murderous rage

However he talked fondly of his father, his dad always got chris out of the copious amounts of trouble that he was in!  He was helping his son through college when i left the states and chris was soo happy because his dad was going to help him be a lawyer.  

OOOHHHH a million dollar settlement!  big freaking deal, Mr. Sutton said he stopped counting his money when it was in the millions.  Chris bragged how big time his father was all the time.  He didn't hate him.....when i was last in miami i couldn't find chris or contact his dad.  I couldn't figure out why or where they had gone and I was blown away when i found this news out.

Chris and i played rpg's for years and his strategy was poor but it was advanced enough to know that a b&e/murder and his criminal record would have made him an automatic suspect.  besides, despite his dad's fantastic health (the man ran the steps at the court house and never took the elevator) he was still like in his 70's!  he was going to kick it and the estate was alotted to chris already.  Why on earth would he hurry up his father's inevitable demise and do this.  

Chris was a petty dealer, pot and beans when we were kids.  His dad always got him out of trouble, him and his cronnies juliet and gareth.  He loved this protection from the law, he knew it wasn't his quality but a quality his dad gave him and he made that quite clear.  

now that his dad is not there for him, the cops have open season on chris.  juliet is like any lower organism and would save herself in a second, if it meant saying what the cops wanted to hear.  I want to see how gareths confession was extracted, h'es a criminal too and weak willed.  I don't believe any of this.  In a city of sin like miami, with river cops, coerced confessions, corrupt IA and the third world media frenzy that goes on there I would put my cash on A SETUP before I would on conspiracy to commit murder by this kid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i can't believe it
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
Any idea what his dad was into? I know they've been playing hardball over some Seminol deal (lawyer shot) and Ken Jenne got some ink recently for sort of fudging the line between BSO business and his privately owned security company.

We discover in the gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, of superstition, fanaticism and fabrication.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes