Author Topic: Bush Bin Laden????  (Read 1294 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Bush Bin Laden????
« on: June 14, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush Bin Laden????
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 05:56:00 AM »
Bush is a crony of the Saudi royal family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush Bin Laden????
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Bush Bin Laden????
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
Ahh, nice pic anon! Perhaps all the people driving SUV's w/ support our troops stickers should REALLY show their support by enlistening in the military. After all this would help our fellow brother and sisters, eh.

Don't get me wrong I do not feel angry at our troops. They are pawns of the rich and crooked. It's really too bad that many of our men and women are having to risk their lives and die because they truly wanted to support this country as well as have an opportunity for a college education and promising career. Seems they were used and lied to.

My father is a Vietnam Nam vet who enlisted in the Marines, NOT drafted. It seems like the things that are happening now sound very familar to all the stories about Vietnam my father told me.

Sorry, Frod for going political or whatever on the "Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll" forum. I guess one way of looking at it is that our current president probably isn't a supporter of all the sex, drugs, & rock & roll.

I thought about posting anon, but WTH if they wanted to come to my door and lock me up they would find me regardless of whether I posted anon.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.